Statistics

294,588 members
177,699 posts
  • New
    sjbtribe
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-28

There are some obvious differences - different buttons (which I think look very cheap on new version), expansion card with 2 sd slots.

Is there anywhere I can get a complete list of changes in the new version from the old. 

At first glance I have to say I am surprised by some of the visible changes as definitely don't like the look of new buttons (Just my opinion).

Thanks to anyone that can provide complete list.

Steven

read more...
    0 74
    • sjbtribe
      DavidKnighton Hello sjbtribe,
      From a functionality perspective, the M32 and M32 LIVE variants are completely identical. The LIVE consoles ship with the DN32 LIVE card SD recorder as standard. That is the main difference. Also, the M32 and M32R original SKUs are discontinued. Only the LIVE variants are in production at this time, unless your retailer happens to have new old stock. Other than the DN32 LIVE card, the buttons are made of different materials to help with visibility in darker environments, that's about it.
      • January 28, 2021
      • M32R vs M32R Live - What's the difference
        sjbtribe Thanks for the info. I thought that was the case with the buttons, but I really prefer the original look. It reminds me of Allen and Heath QU series which are nice boards, but their buttons also look cheap. Anyways, these are great boards. Have a good night.
        • January 28, 2021
  • New
    andyp13
    Contributor - Level 3
    2021-10-04

Have a sound problem with the DP48. My Dp48 would make my solo guitar sound like Im playing under water..I discovered that the problem is with the Compressor..once it was off the sound was OK, However my drummer now has the same problem but all compression etc is off? He has to turn the guitar off in his mix? Anyone else suffer from this problem?

Sorry forgot to mention, if anyone can help please email me as I will probably never find this post again.

[email protected]

read more...
    0 18
  • New
    johniebeats
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-05-26

hey Guys!

1. Is there hope in near future that Midas is gonna work with L-ISA studio?

and as midas M32R user do i stand achance to get to use this new technology?

2. I purchased the midas M32R from sweetwater last year it was shiped to africa uganda
    And early this year i got to use it for the first time it got an issue on the scribble lights nolonger show any thing

Do you hve branch of your support team to help out around the eastafrica countries like kenya,ugand or tanzania
    thanks

View Attachment

View Attachment
    read more...
    0 7
    • johniebeats
      KevinMaxwell Do you know how to export a scene for the mixer to a USB thumb drive? if you do edit your post here and attach the scene here and we can take a look at it there are settings that will cause the scribble strip light to no turn on.
      • May 26
      • I have two Questions
        johniebeats ok let me do it bro
        • May 27
      • I have two Questions
        johniebeats I have uploaded it
        • May 27
      • I have two Questions
        KevinMaxwell I don’t see anything wrong with the settings that are saved in a scene that would case the scribble strip light to go blank. But there is a place that I think is in one of the setup screen that allows you to adjust the brightness of things like the scribble strip back light. If that got accidentally turned all the way down they would appear to be blank. I don’t have an X32 or and M32 here to try this out on. If I did I could tell you exactly where to look. But I think it is one of the rotary controls under the screen when in the Setup Global screen.

One other thing to try and see what is happening is to use a flashlight shining on the scribble strip to see if you see any of the data being displayed. If you (faintly) see the data then it is most likely the back light that isn’t lighting or is turned down all of the way.

Or maybe you do have a problem with the scribble strip light on M32R that you have.
        • May 27
  • New
    Darrell1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-02-24

How do I send all channels from a midas 32 to an x32 for secondary mis. This must be clean 

0 16
    • Darrell1
      Paul_Vannatto Are you wanting to send the same inputs to the X32 or the channel strip outputs (including processing)?
      • Feb 24
    • Darrell1
      Darrell1

We are trying g to use the m32 as the main mix and send all channels to a x32 to be mixed for online, we are concerned this will not be a clean split

• Feb 24
    • Darrell1
      Darrell1

We are thi king about using Dante for this?

• Feb 24
    • Darrell1
      Paul_Vannatto I take it by your reference to "clean split" you just want the physical inputs transferred, correct? If you are planning to use the DN32-Dante and X-Dante cards for this, simply duplicate the assignments on the Routing, Inputs screen to the Routing, Card screen. That will make both the M32 and X32 have the same inputs.

Is there a reason why you don't simply use the AES50 to connect the M32 and X32?
      • Feb 24
    • Darrell1
      Darrell1

If I use the aes will the receiving board be affected by the first board. I am talking about gain le els etc

• Feb 24
  • New
    soundot
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-02

on the M32 what needs to be done to keep the L&R and MC master faders from resetting when the power is cycled off and on?

0 66
    • soundot
      Paul_Vannatto On the console, Setup, config, General Prefs, Safe Main lvls. In M32-Edit, Setup, Mixer, General Prefs, Safe Main Levels.
      • March 2, 2021
  • New
    Midaspro6
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-01-04

Looking for a psu for a pro 6

0 33
    • Midaspro6
      Nigel67 Hi Midaspro6. Please contact our Midas Partner for the country in which you reside or you can submit a spares request to the Parts Team. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Spare Parts tab and submit a ticket. Many thanks.
      • Jan 4
    • Midaspro6
      Midaspro6

Already done that and I get responses but no one will finish up waiting on someone to invoice me so I can pay and have it shipped

• Jan 5
    • Midaspro6
      Midaspro6

0049800004698 My number that’s was given to me

• Jan 5
    • Midaspro6
      Midaspro6

Re: Case CAS-509434-M2P1G9  -  PRO6  - Power supply 

• Jan 5
      • Pro 6 psu
        Nigel67 I just checked your case and it looks like a colleague has ben in touch with you already and everything looks in hand.
        • Jan 5
    • Midaspro6
      Midaspro6

Got it all taken care of thank you

• Jan 5
  • New
    ecsaba
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-02-15

Hello all,

I have an issue with the M32 Live soundcard driver v.4.59 installation on a Windows 10 PC. All the firmwares are up to date, the operating system on the PC is up to date but I cannot manage to get the Klark Tehnik soundcard working. Please check the attached pictures about current status. 

read more...
    0 121
    • ecsaba
      Nigel67 Hi ecsaba. It looks as though you are trying to use the DN32-USB driver instead of the DN32-LIVE driver.
      • February 15, 2021
    • ecsaba
      ecsaba The driver that I used is for the DN32-LIVE.
      • February 20, 2021
    • ecsaba
      Paul_Vannatto Are you plugged into a USB 3.0 port (blue) on the computer? If so, change to a USB 2.0 port (black). If you are already using a USB 2.0, replace the USB cable (yes they do go bad).
      • February 20, 2021
  • New
    WISSEMMRABET
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-16

hello i have a problem with midas m32 with the blocks of 9 to 16 the butons of the mute and solo and select they are not working so what is the probleme can be an thank you

0 63
    • WISSEMMRABET
      KyleJohnson Hello, Kyle here from Music Tribe. Are the Faders and Scribble strips for 9-16 working normally? Have you performed a Console Initialization yet? If not, I recommend you do so. First back up your current settings as a scene file. Then open the Setup>Global menu and choose CONSOLE under the RESET heading. If you continue to have issues, please contact us directly by submitting a support ticket through the support portal at the top of the page.
      • March 16, 2021
    • WISSEMMRABET
      KevinMaxwell Are 25-32 acting the same way?
      • March 17, 2021
  • New
    stefaniaoctaviana
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-05-09

Hello, I'm a customer from Romania and I want to buy an Midas M32 Live console but I can't find any. Can you give me an approximate date when the console will be available to purchase in Europe? Thank you! 

0 19
  • New
    vita
    Contributor - Level 2
    2022-02-06

I am a midas Pro series user, but midas has a serious problem. There is no technical assistance here (Portugal/Spain)! this is a serious problem!

0 12
    • vita
      KyleJohnson Hello, Kyle here with Music Tribe. Technical support is available world wide by clicking on Support and then Technical Support to submit a ticket.
      • Feb 6
      • Midas  technical suport
        vita Usually, when we have problems, we want a quick and effective solution. Taking the equipment to an authorized repairer. Other brands provide them.
        • Feb 6
Go to page