Statistics

224,033 members
98,292 posts
  • New
    YAird
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-12-11

Greetings guys I got an GOXLR Mini as a present.

I want to know if this will have a warranty in the US or if it comes from another country/distributor.

The serial number is S190902257DI7

Thanks

read more...
    0 38
    • YAird
      PedroRodrigues Hi Fernando, please be aware that if you have a original proof of purchase form a USA reseller in your name for the unit you have acquired you will have the standard Warranty cover stated by the US Law 1 year. If you register your unit on the first 90 days form purchase you will gain access to two extra years of cover and the unit will be covered for 3 years. Thank you
      • December 15, 2020
  • New
    WBGMike48
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-13

are the goXLR drivers asio drivers?

0 28
  • New
    dannyc116
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-02

Hi, I need a power cord for a GOXLR Mini. I accidentaly cut through the power cord with scissors and would like to buy a new power cord. It's not a warranty issue, and even if it was, I tossed out all the boxes and paperwork already.

0 9
    • dannyc116
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi dannyc116, if you have not yet done so I would recommend submitting a spares ticket. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Spares tab and submit a ticket. Many thanks
      • Apr 1
  • New
    Colony98787
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-16

Hello! I just recieved my GoXlr to see that I accidently purchased one with a Germany plug in adapter instead of the USA one.

What can I do??? PLEASE HELP!

0 15
  • AdmiralLemon
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-09-17

I was streaming and heard a slight static type of pop in my right earbuds. I could only hear out of the left side and only static in the right after that. I replaced my earbuds with my ATH-M50x headphones and got the same result. I rebooted the PC but the issue was still present. I then tried unplugging the GoXLR with the headphones still plugged in. When I plugged the GoXLR back in a horrid squealing noise was present in the right headset. I tried other headsets and got the same issue. Mic quality has not changed and everything else with the GoXLR seems normal.

read more...
    0 265
    • AdmiralLemon
      Nigel67 Hi, unfortunately it looks like your GoXLR has developed a fault in the headphone circuitry and needs repairing. Possibly the headphone amp has gone faulty. Please go to the support tab at the top of the page and fill in a support ticket. Assign it as a Service Support ticket when you get the option in the drop down box. One of my colleagues will then be able to get back to you with repair details.
      • September 17, 2020
      • GoXLR Headphone Jack Input Stopped Working?
        AdmiralLemon OK thank you! I was afraid it was something like that. I sent in a service request.
        • ·
        • September 18, 2020
  • RileyJ
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-09-18

hi i recieved my go xlr mini today and after i set the app up i started to hear background white noise, i thought it might be my heaphones but i used another device and the headphones where working fine. the sound is a small buzz in the background and occationally a static noise when using some apps.

thanks riley

read more...
    0 19
    • RileyJ
      PedroRodrigues Hi Riley, please confirm that you have update the unit to the latest firmware and that you are connecting the unit to a USB 2.0 port. I hope this helps
      • September 30, 2020
  • New
    Bullworkz
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-04

Hello,

Proud new owner of a GoXLR.  Opened the box and the only power adapter plug included was a European/UK version.

I don't want to return this unit but going to be forced to unless someone can take care of this.

Thanks,

Jim

read more...
    0 23
    • Bullworkz
      Nigel67 Hi Jim. I can only apologise for the inconvenience. Please contact the shop that you purchased the unit from and ask them to supply the correct adapter or replace the unit with another one which does have the correct adapter. Many thanks. However, if you are in the USA for example and you purchased the unit from a European/UK seller, then the unit would not have included a USA plug adapter and your best option would be to purchase something like a travel adapter.
      • Apr 4
  • cakeologi
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-07-29

Hi, 

I just unplugged my go xlr because i was changing my office set up.  I plugged it back in and it will not power on.  Can any one help... don't know what is wrong. 

0 20
  • New
    OraBanStr
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-30

hi, I buy GoXLR but I don't know how to download the software, I visit the website and it gives me a download error

0 14
  • New
    Lavirabi
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-11-03

So whenever I log into my account on windows, sometimes goxlr does an update check randomly and it causes my whole computer to freeze. When I mean freeze I mean it stops all audio, and it stops all videos and I can't click on the app to close it. I need to wait there for maybe a whole minute before the computer becomes responsive. Let's say I already froze because it did an update check, it will actually do it again after 5 minutes.

read more...
    0 65
    • Lavirabi
      JasonB81 Hello Alvaro - I would advise you to make a support ticket by clicking the support tab above. I would also try the unit on a couple of other computers to see if there are similar issues. Pleas go ahead and make a ticket and we can dive in further.
      • November 3, 2020
Go to page