Statistics

208,441 members
80,639 posts
  • Oliviersiabime
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-09-28

Good evening i am trying to download the exact software for my x-32 but it seems i cannot get the right link,is it possible for somone to send me the correct link so i can download.

0 20
    • Oliviersiabime
      KyleJohnson Hello, Kyle here with Music Tribe. The X32 EDIT software for PC and Mac can be found at: https://www.behringer.com/product.html?modelCode=P0ASF

On the right hand side of the page under Product Library>Software

If your X32 is updated to V4 firmware, use V4.1 of Edit. If your X32 is on older firmware, use Edit 3.2

The X32 Edit software is the same for all sizes of the X32.
      • September 28, 2020
  • Mike7300
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-10-11

What would be the best way to use a click track with the X32 rack? I hear it's helpful to have a click track but never used before so starting from scratch here.  Thanks 

0 13
    • Mike7300
      DaveMorrison If you want the click in your IEMs, then simply un-assign the channel with the click from the LR bus. Then you can add it to the monitors and not have it in the mains.
      • October 11, 2020
    • Mike7300
      DavidKnighton Hello Mike Reinstein,
      The first thing you'll need to do is get a digital metronome or find a compatible DAW with a built in metronome function. Most scenarios I see, artists will usually using some form of backing tracks and click track in conjunction, but they will keep them separated because you'll want to leave the click out of the Main LR as Dave Morrison suggested. I know Logic Pro X has a metronome feature, and Pro Tools as well. Most of the popular DAWs will have them, but it's just a matter of checking before you buy. If you prefer the digital metronome option, you'll just plug it in to the mixer like any other instrument.
      • October 13, 2020
    • Mike7300
      Mike7300 Great thanks guys!
      • October 13, 2020
  • NielsKristensen
    Contributor - Level 2
    2020-06-21
    hello all, relatively new to the xr18, thank you for the opportunity to ask a question. I would like two effects to my guitar: tremolo and reverb, how do I go about it? This is what I tried so far: my guitar is on Channel 2. On FX1 is tremolo. Using the Insert button and then switching the FX on, it works. On FX2, reverb. Separately, these work but I cannot switch them on simultanuously using Insert. So that seems to be not the way for me. Then I tried the FX1 and FX2 sliders. I can see there is signal coming in on these channels, and they work as volume sliders, but the effects cannot be heard on my guitar. What am I overlooking? Any advice would be highly appreciated. Thanks.
    read more...
    0 29
    • NielsKristensen
      RexBeckett Time-based effects (Reverb, Delay, etc) are normally used in send/return mode rather than as inserts. This allows up to four effects (FX1..FX4) to be used simultaneously. They can also be used on more than one channel.

You can setup Sends from required channels to the FX Send buses using XAir Edit by pressing one of the FX1..FX4 buttons at the bottom right and adjusting the fader for each channel that you want sent to that effect.

When the Main LR mix is selected, the FX1..FX4 faders control the amount of FX Return in the mix.

It may be better to insert the Tremolo FX into your guitar channel and use send/return mode for reverb. An inserted effect replaces the original signal with the processed one which, I think, would give a more realistic tremolo effect.
      • June 21, 2020
      • xr18 two effects simulanuously?
        NielsKristensen thank you Rex for your reply. Much appreciated - It gave me a better understanding of the FX buttons bottom right. In particular the notion of sending a channel to an effect instead of the other way round .

But please bear with this newbie… I am still left with a question. For my guitar (channel 2) tremolo is activated on FX1 with the Insert button. Now for the Reverb, in the FX2 bus bottom right I have my channel 2 slider up. In Sends, the FX2 slider is up accordingly. But switching to Main LR, the slider for FX2 only controls volume, I am not hearing any reverb effect. Again what am I missing?
        • June 21, 2020
        RexBeckett What Reverb model are you using? Can you attach a screenshot of the model settings window? Do you still hear the guitar channel (with tremolo) when the FX2 fader is down in the Main LR mix?
        • June 21, 2020
        NielsKristensen It is Room Reverb... I do still hear the guitar channel when the FX2 fader is down.
        • June 21, 2020
        RexBeckett It may be that you need to increase the Decay time or one of the Delay or Feed parameters so that you can hear the reverb over the tremolo. There are three sets of controls on the Room Reverb. Click on the 1/3 at the bottom right of the window.
        • June 21, 2020
        NielsKristensen thank you Rex. Still no luck, I'll just go and experiment. If I find the solution will let you know. Thanks again, grateful for your help.
        • June 21, 2020
    • NielsKristensen
      RexBeckett One other option is to save your current scene to Google Drive, DropBox, etc and post a link. We should be able to spot any problems from that file.
      • June 21, 2020
    • NielsKristensen
      NielsKristensen ok, that would be a good idea :)
      • June 22, 2020
    • NielsKristensen
      RexBeckett You need to set the sharing property to allow access by anyone with the link.
      • June 22, 2020
    • NielsKristensen
      RexBeckett How are you listening to the mix? The main LR mix should have extreme reverb from FX2. If you are listening to Bus 1 via Aux 1 output, there will be no reverb unless you raise the FX2 Return fader while the Bus 1 button is selected.

Edit: I don't think you can be listening to the Main LR outputs. I notice that channels 1-4 are disconnected from the Main LR mix. If this was unintentional, you can fix it by clicking on the LRbutton on each channel's Main tab.
      • June 23, 2020
        NielsKristensen yes, thank you The Bus 1 button was the one I was missing. I am listening through earphones. Thanks again Rex!
        • June 28, 2020
  • TroyKrueger
    Contributor - Level 2
    2020-09-14

Title says it all.

When I make a DCA 'safe' under the channel safe tab. It still respects and changes to the level of the snapshot being fired.

Must be that the 'children' faders are safe??

Is there an easy way to exclude a DCA in a recall so it stays where it is?

read more...
    0 17
    • TroyKrueger
      KyleJohnson Hi Troy, Kyle here with Music Tribe. If you have DCA1 Safed under Channel safes, and you load a Scene file, DCA1 should not change. If you are loading a Snippet however, the selected parameters would change even if the channel is safed.
      • September 14, 2020
    • TroyKrueger
      TroyKrueger thanx Kyle, I'm loading a scene file, the DCA does change. The L/R is channel safe also but does not change, as it should. So the LR behaves correctly, the DCA does not,,,, none of the DCA's behave, (I checked 1 other one.... this Sunday, I'll check all 8, but for sure, DCA 1 and DCA 8 respond to a scene restore - which they should not.
      • September 15, 2020
      • M32 Make a DCA 'safe' from a recall
        KyleJohnson Which firmware version is your console on? Make sure you are up to date, the latest version is 4.02
        • September 15, 2020
        TroyKrueger ah yes, 4.0.2 fixes this issue.... DCA safe now works.... - thank you
        • September 20, 2020
    • TroyKrueger
      TroyKrueger I'll have to check Sunday, thanx -
      • September 15, 2020
    • TroyKrueger
      TroyKrueger ah yes, 4.0.2 fixes this issue.... DCA safe now works.... - thank you
      • September 20, 2020
        KyleJohnson Glad to hear that, let us know if you have any other questions.
        • ·
        • September 21, 2020
  • New
    linoalmuenda101
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-11-27
    I had an insident where a channel automatically mutes itself after certain hours. Can someone enlighten me of the cause? Thanks
    0 38
    • linoalmuenda101
      Paul_Vannatto Did the channel or input mute? If it was the input that muted, there is a possibility of a drop-out of the AES50 connection. The Wing automatically mutes temporarily when phantom is turned on or off.
      • November 27, 2020
      • Behringer Wing auto mute issue
        linoalmuenda101 The channel thats muting is a local input. But we have an AES50 connection.
        • November 27, 2020
        Paul_Vannatto Which mute did it enable - channel or input?
        • November 27, 2020
        linoalmuenda101 Channel mute
        • November 27, 2020
    • linoalmuenda101
      GaryHiggins I would also suggest running the Ghost touch screen test as there were some reports I recall of similar issues reported caused by the faulty screen. It's easy to do with the new firmware. The results should be zero touches detected. Mine threw off over 500 in an hr and I had to replace the screen. With mixer powered off, hold down the home and meters buttons and turn on. Let it run for an hr...again zero touches is the goal.
      • November 27, 2020
        linoalmuenda101 How do I do that Gary?
        • November 27, 2020
        linoalmuenda101 Found how to do it. Mine has 35 touches in 4 minutes. What should I do now?
        • November 27, 2020
        GaryHiggins Request a service ticket via support up top here, you have a faulty screen.
        • November 28, 2020
    • linoalmuenda101
      linoalmuenda101
      • November 28, 2020
        GaryHiggins Yup, she's a goner! Mine was about the same, it's a bit of a pain to do, go through and the shipping and wait (mine gone about 3 weeks) BUT it works perfectly now! I guess one might say, all's well that ends well.
        • November 28, 2020
        linoalmuenda101 Can we disable the touch screen?
        • December 7, 2020
  • DaveMorrison
    Rock Star - Level 2
    2020-09-14

Can we just upload .SCN files randomly or do we need to start a new post to upload a file?

I tried to post from the "Files" area. FAIL —Wouldn't let me fill in the required catagory boxes.

I like the text editor when we start a new post. Why can't we have it when we reply? And why can't we reply with an upload? Sorry to complain again, but it's vital to upload X/M32 and X/M-Air files (in a reply) to help the users of digital mixers. It's been missing for over 3 month now and the number of Digital mixer users has plummeted in that time. Where are they getting help? The hostile Facebook group?

I've attached a (mostly) "Zeroed" .SCN file for test purposes.

View Attachment

read more...
    0 32
    • DaveMorrison
      AlexLane Hi Dave, The files section is basically a deposit for any files uploaded to discussions. Currently you can just upload any file to the main discussion but this will be improved moving forward. In the meantime for comment uploads I would suggest using wetransfer or another upload site.

I have forwarded your comments to the dev team also. Hopefully we can improve the comments section soon!

Thanks!
      • September 15, 2020
    • DaveMorrison
      Alone how to download the software for the behringer dx2000 usb
      • September 19, 2020
      • How is the new "Files" area supposed to work?
        PedroRodrigues Hi Jose,this unit uses a USB Type B and allows a Stereo IN/OUT at 48 Khz sample rate.
        To download the drivers please follow the link below:

http://www.asio4all.org/
        • ·
        • September 21, 2020
  • Tone13
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-10-12

Hi all,

Firstly, I'm a bit of a novice when it comes to USB Audio devices. I come from broadcast TV background (not sound) and am setting up a live stream using an XR18 going into a PC via USB.

Ideally, if possible, I would like to have 6-10 of the XR18 inputs via the XLR's and be able to mix these to send the mix to the PC running vMix. At the same time, I would like to send the XR18 6 USB sources from the PC to send to the AUX outputs. If I try to do this, when selecting the option to use USB returns, the mixing function of the XLR input channels gets disabled and I can only control the USB's. I understand that this may be a linitation of USB Audio devices but is it possible to have track 1-8's faders controlling XLR inputs 1-8 and then tracks 12-18 Faders controlling the USB return channels 1-18? 

If not, can I maintain mix functions of tracks 1-8 and lose control of the USB returns, just routing their audio to the AUX's whithout fader/mixing functions?

Cheers

read more...
    1 17
    • Tone13
      RexBeckett Hi Anthony, you can set each channel's source separately so some can be from the XLR inputs and some from USB Returns. Using X-Air Edit, this can be done on each channel's Input tab. Using the drop-down boxes, you can also choose which Analogue Input or USB Return feeds the channel. They do not have to be the same as the channel number. These settings are saved in both Scenes and Snapshots.
      • October 12, 2020
    • Tone13
      Tone13 Thanks Rex, of course! Bit of a facepalm moment on my part there. I was pressing on the USB return preset which basically disabled my ability to interact with the XLR inputs on the mixer. Yep, selecting each individually like what you have shown, is what I should be doing. Thanks again!
      • October 13, 2020
  • New
    JustThisJoe
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-12-28

I cannot find an "always visible" indicator on the channel strip of the X-Air software for PCs (or any of the mobile apps) that clearly identifies which channels are enabled/routed to the main bus?  I can't imagine that there isn't one... am I missing something?

read more...
    0 6
    • JustThisJoe
      KyleJohnson Hi Joseph, Kyle here with Music Tribe. That is visible by selecting the channel in question, then open the Channel or Main LR tab at the top of the screen. The LR button will either be lit up Orange or grayed out.
      • December 28, 2020
  • SamEllis
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-06-21
    Hi, my S16 is not getting any power. Im using a Furman M-8D to power all my stage equipment, which all is still working fine, but the snake has no power. What can I do to diagnose further or potentially fix, before I go and buy a new snake?
    0 42
    • SamEllis
      GaryHiggins First step, try another power cable
      • June 21, 2020
    • SamEllis
      john0121 Hi Sam, sorry to hear the problem with your S16, if you have tried another power cable and checked the fuse but still can't get power then please submit a Care Ticket using the "Support" button at the top of the page. Our team will be able to advise the best way to have this serviced. Look forward to hearing from you.
      • June 21, 2020
  • New
    youngchoi425
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-12-28

Why is it so difficult  to get in touch with the music tribe? I already request the part for X32 compact two weeks ago, but no reply! 

I wish I can call music tribe and speak to in person, but seems like can't find their number anywhere! Is this company even exists?  

read more...
    0 10
    • youngchoi425
      KyleJohnson Hi Young, Kyle here with Music Tribe. Please send me a private message with your case number so that I can look into this for you.
      • December 28, 2020
      • No Reply ?
        youngchoi425 Hi ~ Kyle I sent you a private message about 7hours ago, yet no answer. CAS-404207-W8Q0R7 please call or email me back with working email address .
        • December 28, 2020
Go to page