Statistics

250,514 members
127,680 posts
  • New
    rockbill01
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-28

How are you!

I live in Suwon, South Korea, and am an office worker who is interested in sound equipment.

I had an idea for a wireless method during acoustic monitoring for a long time, so I sent it to AVIX & CUOSHOP the official Korean importer of Behringer, to propose and discuss it.

The wireless WIFI monitoring app development book and STAGE WAVE & other monitoring APP Guide materials are attached as additional materials through AVIX.
    In the future if necessary, we will make it into a translated material and provide it.

Currently, I am in charge of circuit parts in JIG and equipment assembly and manufacturing at Samsung VD and a primary supplier (Na & Na).

In general, in relation to monitoring, it is a form of using one's own smartphone as a monitoring device from a wired method using

Behringer P16-M to a wireless network method using WIFI Router. Innovative products are being launched to support you.

We have analyzed STAGE WAVE App, which is currently the most emerging, and we would like to suggest a way to develop more advanced than

STAGE WAVE App by identifying the improvements in the network of that APP.

Advantages of STAGE WAVE: App compatibility / stability / Low latency possible (latency changes depending on the setting)

Cons: Requires high-performance Router and mid-range performance smart phone
    Amount of high-power WIFI data / Monthly flat rate

Advantages of the New Behringer App (temporary name): Intermediate performance Router / Entry-level Smart Phone support available

Basic output WIFI data amount / Calculation of reasonable monthly fixed amount for users

Development and sales of PC-only and WIFI Router combined (small-scale) models

There are additional materials reviewed and analyzed to make this proposal, and ideas related to Line Up that will be upgraded in the future from

this proposal model are also being prepared.

Please review the contents first, and if you need interest or discussion about my proposal, please message & call.

thank you.

[email protected]

082-10-2780-1587

H.K.Oh (Hong Kyun Oh)

read more...
    0 21
    • rockbill01
      NicJonesMT thank you for your suggestion.
      Please directly send this to our solutions team at the following address:

[email protected] (for products like synthesizers, guitar pedals, studio and portable live gear)
      [email protected] (for enterprise products like live and tour sound as well as installed sound products)
      • Aug 28
    • rockbill01
      rockbill01

dear NicJonesMT

I think it will be of great help for me to reply to the email where I can directly discuss with the person in charge on weekends and holidays.
      I hope you have a great weekend.

thank you.

H.K.Oh

• Aug 28
    • rockbill01
      rockbill01

Hello..

I tried to contact you at the email address you gave me before, but it is confirmed that no one has read it yet.

I'm not sure, but it seems that mail from Korea is treated as spam.

First to [email protected], then to [email protected] and then to [email protected]

May I know if the person in charge of that email address has read my email?

The process is not smooth and I am not comfortable.
      Anyway, I'm sorry, but please try again.

thank you.

H.K.Oh

• Aug 30
  • New
    JasonSims
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-14

Just started this project

we have a Midas Pro 2 c and Beringher p16's.  How do I route this?  Or how do I connect via Ethernet?

it won't recognize the P-16

0 96
    • JasonSims
      Paul_Vannatto Hi Jason, the P16 uses the Ultranet protocol, which the Pro 2C does not have. The only possible option that I can think of is to get a P16-I and connect it to 16 outputs of the stagebox(s). The P16-I will convert these outputs to the Ultranet which can feed the P16-M's.
      • Jan 14
      • Help! How do I get p-16m to work with a Midas Pro 2 C
        JasonSims Thank you, I was afraid you would say this. I would think that by now AES50 protocol would be compatible at this point to ultranet. With a 5 figure $ console you would think it would work with the p16 like a cheaper x32 or m2.
        • Jan 14
    • JasonSims
      Paul_Vannatto Hi Jason, AES50 cannot be "compatible" to Ultranet. AES50 is 48/48 channel bidirectional protocol whereas Ultranet is 16 channel single directional protocol. That said, the X32/M32 stageboxes use AES50 and converts the last 2 banks (33-48) to an Ultranet port on the back. Unfortunately those stageboxes only work on 44K and 48K (not 96K).

Are you aware of the Midas DP48/Hub4 line of personal monitors that uses the AES50 (instead of Ultranet)? Unfortunately it doesn't currently work with the Midas Pro consoles due to the 96K samplerate.
      • Jan 14
    • JasonSims
      aurasystems Oh no! I cannot believe the DP48/Hub4 doesn't work with the Pro consoles. That is very disappointing.
      • Jan 24
      • Help! How do I get p-16m to work with a Midas Pro 2 C
        Paul_Vannatto They are working on a solution to make it work with the Pro consoles. No ETA at this point.
        • Jan 25
  • New
    Ja5per
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-29

Hey all I have a weird problem with my p16s related to the P16-D  

I have power coming from the P16-D to all my P16-Ms but only ultranet to half  

channels 1,2,5 & 8 have power and ultranet  and 3,4,6 & 7 are recieving no ultranet signal

can anyone help!?

read more...
    0 71
    • Ja5per
      GaryHiggins Did you try changing the input cat5 to the P16D? Could be bad cables, worth checking if you have not.
      • Jan 28
      • Behringer p16 issue
        Ja5per I have multiple times. I even took it to a friend who has the same set up. And no change.
        • Jan 28
      • Behringer p16 issue
        GaryHiggins You may have tried already but can you try your friends D with your system? Seems like the P16-D may need service (do that from the support icon up top here)
        • Jan 28
  • Mrjohnallen
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2020-07-07
    I own the Behringer K10S Audiophile Studio Subwoofer, and the on/off switch is located at the back and bottom rear of the unit. "Is it ok to just leave it on Vs. having to always have to bend over and manually pull the unit from under my desk to use it"?
    read more...
    0 54
  • New
    psingletary
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-15

I have a problem with one of my P16-M mixers. The problem I am having:

1. Output of the mixer is mono only.

2. Putting a channel pan (any channel) in the center turns the channel off.

3. Panning the signal either direction gives volume, but mono output only.

Otherwise, the mixer appears normal - no unusual lights, etc. I have reset the individual channels, as well as the 'main/solo/mute while powering' reset.

Does anyone know of any other reset options that may be done on these? Thanks.

read more...
    0 101
    • psingletary
      Paul_Vannatto 1. What mixer are you using? How do you have the mixer and P16-M connected?
      2. and 3. Are you adjusting the pan on the mixer or the P16?
      • Jan 15
    • psingletary
      psingletary This is the PowerPlay 16 digital mixer connected to the P16 (P16-I ?) unit via cat5 cable. I have 3 other P16-M units and all are functioning normally. Just this one unit is acting up. I am adjusting the pans on the P-16-M mixer. https://www.behringer.com/product.html?modelCode=P0421
      • Jan 15
    • psingletary
      Paul_Vannatto Those are important details for troubleshooting, since it rules out the use of the digital mixers, such as the XR18, X32, Wing, etc. that connects directly to the P16 (no P16-I required) but does have P16 routing and settings in the mixer itself.

Since you are using the P16 pan and it is only the one unit acting up, it would suggest that there is a hardware issue in that unit. I would suggest you submit a ticket (click on the Support above).
      • Jan 15
  • New
    G9D9H0U9
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-08

Olá, boa noite Gostaria de saber se você tem  os 

Tweeter dos monitores Bahringer B2031A?

POR FAVOR Me emforme o valor 

Att: José Dantas

0 56
    • G9D9H0U9
      Nigel67 Hi G9D9H0U9. Please fill in a spares ticket and the spares team will send you pricing and availability for a tweeter. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Spare Parts tab and submit a ticket. Many thanks
      • Jun 7
  • New
    BobDaley
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-26

Hi. Just bought 2 B105D monitors (still waiting fir the mic stand mounts). 

I am plugging this into my Behringer X2442 PA for a monitor, through the main in and subs on my PA , and it is terrible.

crackly sound, sounds distorted, no real volume. Who can help me walk through this issue?

thansk in advance 

read more...
    0 40
  • New
    leovox32
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-12

Hello,

I recently bought Behringer pm1s to use in my live shows.
    I had already bought some pm2 which I was fully satisfied with.

Using the pm1, the audio signal is reproduced in one headphone only. I looked for a selector to transform the signal from mono to stereo and vice versa (like the selector present inside the pm2) but I could not find it.

How do I listen to the mono input signal on both headphones?

Thank you

read more...
    0 28
    • leovox32
      Paul_Vannatto Are you trying to get a mono XLR output of a digital mixer, such as the XR18 or X32 to feed your PM1? If so, the only way to get it to work is to make a custom XLR cable.

On the one end (XLR-F) that plugs into the mixer, use only pins 1 and 2 of the XLR-F plug (remove anything from pin 3). On the other end (XLR-M), remove anything from pin 3, then jumper pins 2 and 3 of the XLR-M plug.
      • Aug 11
  • New
    ja2903
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-04

mi p16m no se conecta a los demas p16m y no conecta luz de ultranet tengo 4 en total y solo funcionan 3

0 71
    • ja2903
      Nigel67 Hi, if your unit has stopped working, please send in a Service Ticket and the team will take care of this. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. This will open a new window. Scroll down and click on the Service tab and submit a ticket. Many thanks
      • Mar 3
    • ja2903
      ja2903 thanks
      • Mar 4
  • willemheyneke
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-10-16

Can I connect PM1 directly into S16 digital snake? 

0 69
Go to page