Statistics

299,405 members
183,150 posts
  • New
    mrutigliano2022
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-04-14

Trying to find information on using the FC101o with the Roland Juno DS61.  I can get the patches to change but the wrong patches come up on the Roland.  I am using the MSB, LSB and PC values from the DS61 Data Parameters guide, but does not seem to help.

I did get two patches to come up correctly but not consistently

FC1010 is working fine with my Korg SV1, and Yamaha CS1x.

Any help is appreciated.  Thank you.

read more...
    0 6
  • New
    Francoisdb23
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-08-05

Hi There

Struggling to get Behringer FCB1010 working with Mac M1/ Ableton Live 11 as Midi footcontroller. Is this even possible?  

Any help or guidance would be greatly appreciated

0 59
    • Francoisdb23
      PedroRodrigues Hi Francoisdb23 Thank you for your post I believe that your FCB1010 will not work with a Apple M1 (ARM-based), as Apple made fundamental changes at all levels on this architecture that might not allow the FCB1010 to communicate. To confirm this I would suggest performing a configuration test with an older Mac to confirm that your FCB1010 is fully operational, this way confirming that the issue is on the M1 side. I hope this helps. Thank you
      • Aug 5
    • Francoisdb23
      Radek9285 I've just got FCB1010 working with MacBook Air, M1 through WIDI Jack.
      • Sep 24
  • New
    ripebananas
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-02-02

The Pi 400 is an extremely low cost arm computer integrated into a tiny keyboard design, running Raspberry Pi OS (based on Debian Linux).  https://www.raspberrypi.com/products/raspberry-pi-400/

The Pi 400 comes without an audio interface, but 3 USB ports, so the UMC22 is an ideal option for recording and playback. In my case I had a lot of old recordings on minidisk, and as a project wanted to see if a Raspberry Pi could be used for mastering these old recordings.

I am happy to say the UMC22 worked out of the box, and flawlessly with Audacity.

read more...
    0 14
  • New
    fawudd
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-12

On my new Macbook Pro M1 Big Sur, I am having the same symptoms as posted back in November by another X Touch 1 user. Fader at zero, no LEDs, blank scribble. Basically the X Touch is unrecognized and unusable. I am running the most current firmware 1.08. From what i have read, there is no Mac software/driver needed. Is anyone aware of a solution or is this still a Behringer technical issue?

read more...
    0 151
    • fawudd
      PedroRodrigues Hi fawudd, please consider that when it comes to updating to MacOS11 / Big Sur, this could lead to issues as our unit are not fully complaint.

However, USB audio/MIDI function of our products is fully USB 2.0 compliant and should keep working under CoreAudio as before.

The user must also consider that new Macs with Apple M1 (ARM-based) processors are not yet officially supported, the audio issues with M1 are purely Apple ‘s domain as this is caused by the new AMR architecture.
      For now, if you wish to use this unit you must downgrade your OSX version.
      Unfortunately, at this moment we cannot provide a time windows to when we will perform any update on our units.
      • March 24, 2021
    • fawudd
      fawudd Pedro, thanks for your response, but I am reading 2 different things. You are saying the unit is not fully compliant with Big Sur, but you are also saying that it should work just like any USB 2.0 compliant device. My X-Touch 1 device is not even recognized by the Macbook, but 7 of my older USB 2.0 devices are working without issue. It works fine when I connect back to my old windows laptop.
      • March 24, 2021
    • fawudd
      ErikBaker Pedro, I just bought an X-Touch one and have a MacBook Air running Waveform 11. I couldn’t get my x-touch working properly, then I stumbled onto this conversation. Any news if Behringer will be updating firmware so that the x-touch can function with MacOS Big Sur?
      • October 23, 2021
    • fawudd
      PedroRodrigues

Hi fawudd, you are correct your analysis, the unit work just like any USB 2.0 compliant device, the issue is that the Macbook M1 Big Sur being the new architecture will create issue interfacing with the X-Touch like its having issue with any other device that has software that was designed to operate with the Intel Mac chip.

• October 24, 2021
  • New
    plumum
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-04-14

hello, I have connected xtouch to x18  via ethernet router and use ipad via wifi with xair app.

there is communication( fader movements on xtouch are visable in the app (and vv))

but

when i press select channel on xtouch this is not reflected in the app.

Anyone here has a suggestion  what i did wrong.?

hope to hear from you.

read more...
    0 10
    • plumum
      DavidKnighton Hello plumum, The X-Touch and iPad would be considered separate user devices. They do not reflect each other, rather they reflect the mixer.
      • Apr 14
    • plumum
      plumum

Hello David, thnx for your reply. Good to know I didn’t make a mistake. Pity it is not possible to select a channel on the xtouch and then tweak it on the ipad. Would speed up editing . Thanks anyway for your quick reaction.

• Apr 15
  • New
    Digiti4444
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-12-11

Just received berhringer rd8 ,going through controls 

And my one doesn't seem too erase and copy 

Erases after factory reset then stops after a few goes ..

All the correct communication when trying to copy but then doesn't copy 

Item came already programmed too ..which means been used before ..

Any suggestions ,

read more...
    0 66
    • Digiti4444
      ThorstenBösing Have you the actual Firmware on it ? Try to use the Synthtribe App and have a look on the Firmware.
      • December 13, 2020
  • New
    Onelowder
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-12-27

I have no idea how to get this thing to connect to my XR-18. I set all the midi commands as per the XR18 manual, load the file but nothing works.

Are there special settings I need to set in the XR-18 Setup Menu?

Does this run without X-edit running?

Is it supposed to be in MC Mode or Standard?

Is it possible to map windows functions and shortcuts to the keys as well?

Thanks

read more...
    0 113
  • dromano
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-08-07

Any had this problem or know how to troubleshoot it?

Thanks

0 166
    • dromano
      KyleJohnson Hi Dromano, Kyle from Music Tribe here. A couple of things to check 1. Try a different USB Cable 2. Make sure you are connected directly over USB to your Mac, not using a USB Hub or Adapter 3. Try with and without the UMC404HD Power supply connected 4. If you have access, test the UMC404HD with a different computer to confirm the interface is functioning correctly
      • August 7, 2020
      • my mac's sound system can't see my Behringer UMC404HD inteface
        dromano Thanks, Kyle: I tried the UMC404HD with another Mac (2018, High Sierra), the same USB cable connected directly to the laptop, and with no power supply connected, and the interface was instead visible. The only difference in the configuration was the laptop, which is a 2012 Mac running El Capitan. What's strange is that the Behringer was visible until we changed the RAM from 4GB to 16GB, so I wonder whether more memory meant less power to the Behringer (which was never visible when the power supply was connected.)
        • August 7, 2020
  • New
    georgeharmon5
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-11

Hello,

Can anybody advise on why delivery of the Behringer RD-6A Drum Machine is taking so long to be in stock?

I ordered mine on November 29, 2020 through Amamzon and they still show it not in stock yet.

Any help or info?

Thank you!

read more...
    0 94
    • georgeharmon5
      PedroRodrigues Hi georgeharmon5 please be aware that question should be address to Amazon as they are responsible for the shipping of the nits they acquire. Thank you
      • January 20, 2021
      • What's the hold up with the RD-6A deliveries?
        georgeharmon5 Hi Pedro, Please be aware that Amazon instructs customers in my situation to direct these questions to the manufacturer in these cases, and since trying to contact Behringer is like playing "Hide n' Go Seek" in a black hole, I decided to post here. If you are not be being helpful or adding to the solution, then why respond anyway? Unless, you are a part of customer service, then please be advised that your approach is many decibels below satisfactory.
        • ·
        • January 20, 2021
      • What's the hold up with the RD-6A deliveries?
        PedroRodrigues Hi georgeharmon5, thank you for your reply, unfortunately that manner is effectively managed directly by the partner therefor that is the only information possible to provide. Thank you
        • January 21, 2021
Go to page