Statistics

294,005 members
177,065 posts
  • New
    johnsorganworks
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-01-02

Supplies of the UMX610 have been very restricted of late, so much so that I assumed it had been discontinued. I've just discovered that Gear4Music are expecting further supplies, but not till April. 

I would really like to know whether the keyboard is still being manufactured, and are Behringer committed to its future production.

Many thanks,

John

read more...
    0 4
  • New
    TylerMorton
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-11-28

Went to the product download page to get this for a new computer and it seems to be gone? Does anyone know where to download the X-touch editor from? 

0 74
    • TylerMorton
      DaveMorrison X-TOUCH MINI or Compact? They're under the "Product Library: Software" menu for each product.
      • November 28, 2020
    • TylerMorton
      john0121 Just click "software" on the right of the page here and you'll see it:

https://www.behringer.com/behringer/product?modelCode=P0B3L
      • November 29, 2020
      • X-Touch Editor?
        estuermer Nope there is nothing
        • December 4, 2020
      • X-Touch Editor?
        DaveMorrison Things disappear (and re-appear) on this website and now the "Product Library: Software" menu is gone, gone, gone.
        • December 6, 2020
    • TylerMorton
      LingLong35 The product page does not have a link to download the editor. Anyone have a copy and upload one?
      • December 6, 2020
    • TylerMorton
      john0121 Sorry, the link is missing at the moment. This has been reported to the web team for a fix. In the meantime here is a copy posted at wetransfer

https://we.tl/t-j6jB9tRXnC
      • December 6, 2020
  • New
    Elterwater2
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-13

I am attempting to use the XR18 as an audio and MIDI interface with an Behringer FCB1010 foot controller; to control a plug in (in this case the Cory Wong Archetype) however this seems to be almost impossible as the product manuals lack information and there are no resources on the web to answer any questions.

I am very new to MIDI  and I'm struggling to get this set up.

The setup is:

1. XR18 via acces point connected to XR Edit on Mac Book

2. Guitar into XR 18 Channel 1

3. USB from XR18 to Mac Book Pro (2019)

-- --This works fine and connects to the Cory Wong Archetype plug in with the USB Returns of the XR18 set to AUX L/R sending the signal back into the AUX output

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The FCB1010 is then connected to the XR18 - FCB 1010 MIDI OUT to XR18 MIDI IN - and XR18 MIDI OUT to FCB1010 MIDI IN

The problem is that the XR18 does not recognise the FCB1010.  I have set the XR18 Audio/MIDI Setup to USB-DIN Pass Thru

Firstly, is it possible to use the XR18 as a MIDI interface in this way? Or is an audio interface required?

If it is, I'm aware that MIDI has to be on the same Channel, so I have set channel 01 on the FCB1010 but there is no guidance on how to set a MIDI channel on the XR18, so it is possible they may not be 'talking' to each other.

Assuming this CAN be done - how do I then get the setup to control/change the Cory Wong Archetypeplug in? I am only looking for a stom-box type changer initially.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Any answers on this would be greatly appreciated.

read more...
    0 222
    • Elterwater2
      Paul_Vannatto Connecting "XR18 - FCB 1010 MIDI OUT to XR18 MIDI IN - and XR18 MIDI OUT to FCB1010 MIDI IN" with the XR18 USB/DIN Pass-Thru enabled means that what is tranmitted from the footpedal is returned to the footpedal. You need to connect the footpedal directly to the computer.
      • January 13, 2021
      • Behringer XR18 connectivity
        Elterwater2 Thanks for the reply Paul. I have a cable on the way to make that connection. I was curious to know though, if the XR18 itself could be used in the same way as an audio interface with DIN connections? If anyone knows?
        • January 14, 2021
      • Behringer XR18 connectivity
        Paul_Vannatto I think what you are trying to do is convert the MIDI in to the USB out, which does not work. The main purpose of the midi in the XR18 is to use midi devices control the XR18. The pass thru setting was added to allow the midi in to pass thru to the midi out . When that is enabled, midi control of the XR18 is disabled.
        • January 14, 2021
  • DanielCST
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2020-06-22
    Hey guys, Struggling to find a way to sync my crave with my korg electribe without using a midi 5 pin cable as the electribe doesn't have one - only has a 3.5mm sync in and out. My two korg volcas are also included in the chain, And I want my electribe to be my main clock/tempo master. (volcas synced up fine) I cannot get a midi 5 pin to 3.5mm jack in my country unfortunately and it did not come with any equipment I have. Also I can't get a midi interface at this time. I managed to sync my electribe tempo to the crave and everything else followed the tempo of my crave, but can't reverse it. Any ideas?
    read more...
    0 1,476
    • DanielCST
      beatnik420 Electribe [via USB] <-> DAW [via USB] -> CRAVE

i.e. attached screenshot
      • June 22, 2020
    • DanielCST
      DanielCST Hi there, thank you for the response :) so this would make my electribe the main clock, and then I can control the tempo of my crave with the electribe and volcas etc? For doing a daw less jam :) I'm recording into ableton, but only using hardware for creating.
      • June 22, 2020
  • New
    FrankDFusion
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-08-10

Hey Tribe

I'd love Behringer to produce a 3 or 5 octave Midi Keyboard with intellignet LED display as follows:

1. Keys default lights can be set as off or on (choose colour scheme) 

2. Keys Light up when pressed (different colours) (& brighter if faster velocity)

3. Set Key colour schemes (colour sets etc  red & orange,  Pink & Blue (synthwave) etc etc)

4. Any Midi note data routed through will trigger the key lights

5. any routed Beats to 16ths could sequence through 16 drum/sample triggers in a linear formation

The Sharps / Flats could be a darker semi-transparent plastic

the white notes a pure clear plastic

This would make an excellent visual instrument tool for on-stage and the studio also

Thanks

Frank

read more...
    0 5
    • FrankDFusion
      PedroRodrigues Hi FrankDFusion, thank you for your post, I will forward your product suggestion to the relevant Team for analysis. Thank you
      • Thu at 12:02 AM
  • New
    lpagross
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-12-14

I've bought a Behringer X-Touch Mini to control X32 Edit & my X32 Rack. Is there any documentation about how Mackie Control Mode has been set up, or is there an editor I can use?

1 305
    • lpagross
      lpagross The X-Touch Mini could be such a great controller for the X32 Rack if it just had a better MC Mode. Is there any way to edit the MC Mode?
      • January 17, 2021
  • coolbreeze711
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-07-05

Im' trying to learn how to choose the correct voltage, and how to open the fuse compartment...

0 218
  • New
    PintoSigler
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-12-14

Help

0 3
  • New
    ksbutcher
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-04-03

How do I update the firmware on Behringer x-touch mini?  There is a button on the editor for update but it is always greyed out.  I have downloaded and unzipped the latest file but cannot work out what to do next!

0 11
    • ksbutcher
      Dale_M Can you please go to the Support tab above and submit a Technical ticket so we can assist you please?
      • Apr 6
  • New
    vaitsis
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-06-21

Hi everybody!!

Is there any way to channel global channel on an X-touch mini? I am a mac user!

0 12
    • vaitsis
      NicJonesMT Hi Vaitsis.
      I have just replied to your support ticket.
      Can you please check your spam/junk email incase the message was routed to here.
      • Jun 21
    • vaitsis
      vaitsis

thank you!!!

• Jun 21
    • vaitsis
      vaitsis

• Jun 21
    • vaitsis
      AndyY

I wrote a small cli for changing the global channel / device id / mode change. You can find it here:

https://github.com/AndreasPantle/X-Touch-Mini-HandsOn

• 36 minutes ago
Go to page