Statistics

294,005 members
177,064 posts
  • New
    acumbass
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-01-04
    Hello,
    Can I connect a midi keyboard to play a virtual instrument with Ableton?
    Greetings
    read more...
    0 7
    • acumbass
      Paul_Vannatto If you are thinking about using the M32 as a midi to USB converter, the answer is no. The midi port are meant to control the M32 itself. But if you select the Midi IN/Out (on Setup, Midi screen), whatever comes in the Midi IN will go out the Midi OUT.
      • Jan 4
  • Caught exception: Specified column "user_id" is not in the row
  • BobaFett
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-06-05

Hi Hr. Behringer (Analog Papa):

I want to say a big "Vielen Dank" from all of us who use analog synthesizers and can't afford to repair our old ones or buy used ones. You are single-handedly creating a 'new new wave" of creativity.

As most of us use these in our DAW's, we are grateful for this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k14zybabbfU

but can you ask your firmware engineer to please add MIDI CC for the knobs on the Model D, VC340, Odyssey, TD3, etc so that we can use it in our DAW (Logic PX 10.5 or Abelton) or if we want to play them LIVE we don't have to have octopus hands?

Until then, that means we have to perform a Sysex Dump each session or have to manually turn them while recording audio instead?! It really limits the creativity and ease of use of your beautiful machines.

Please consider it (hands held together in prayer). Please. All of us here will hug you!

Thank you Analog Papa!

Big hugs from Wien

Boba

facethemusicrecords.com

read more...
    0 76
  • New
    angurbeats
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2022-06-21

hi, the X Touch One was fine before firmware update.  since the update, the F buttons do not light up when pressed, its hard to know which buttons are being used without being lite up.  previously it was mapped to use certain functions and it used to light up.  now its using the same functions but doesnt light up.  could you please tell me how to go about fixing this, either by re-writing map (but need to know what to type in) or any other options.

Daw is Reason 11.  Windows 10

read more...
    0 8
  • New
    Manumus1c
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-06

Hello everybody,

I hope all of you are doing good. Well, I just don't know what else to do with this pedal. I configure everything but I can't midi map with Ableton. I am on Mac and using a MIDI to USB cable, but it doens't work. I saw many videos and everybody are using generic MIDI to USB cable and I don't think is the cable because someone test the pedal on Windows and I saw the IN and OUT signals working, so I don't know else to do.

Is there an specific MIDI to USB cable in order to work on Mac?

Basically, I just need the pedal for looping. I hope someone can help.

read more...
    0 76
    • Manumus1c
      NicJonesMT Hi Manumus1c.
      If you are using Windows Download MIDIOX, Mac Sysex Librarian, and connect the FCB to your computer (Ensure no other apps are open). Once you have done this you can then monitor if the FCB is sending MIDI information to your computer via your USB to MIDI cable. This will then let you know if it is a configuration issue with Ableton, The interface or the FCB not sending messages, and from there we can advise further. If you click support at the top of the page and scroll down to the Tech support option, and provide the results of the above we can then advise you further.
      Please be aware as we don't manufacture these cables we can't really recommend which one you should buy.
      • June 6, 2021
  • New
    YiannisKan
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-11-30

Guys I am looking for a manual or a video or directions on how to assign the fuction Buttons of my X touch One through Steinberg's Cubase !

Best regards,

John

0 423
    • YiannisKan
      WilliamR Hello, here is a setup video for you.
      • November 30, 2020
    • YiannisKan
    • YiannisKan
      YiannisKan Thank you my friend but I have already seen this video and it does not answer my question ! This is a starting setup video. I am asking how to assign the 4 function button s of Xtouch one through Cubase. There is a video of the same guy showing this for Logic but not on Cubase!
      • November 30, 2020
  • New
    antoniobiz1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-22

Hello.

My motor 61 has a preset pitch bend range of +- 2 semitones. I would like to change it to 12 (a full octave). Manual doesn't help. Can anybody help?

Thank you in advance

0 46
  • New
    Stuker
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-05

Any news about Bcr32?

0 439
    • Stuker
      DavidKnighton Hello Stuker,
      No official updates yet on the BCR32. We announced the product in Jan. 2021, and that was merely 4 months ago. It will take a bit longer than a few months to bring the product to market, as it needs to go through several phases of development, manufacturing, and testing before the first units start shipping.
      • May 5, 2021
      • BCR 32
        Stuker After 1 year and 2 months.. any news?
        • Mar 4
    • Stuker
      mozart999uk Any news on the dimensions?
      • Feb 24
  • TheFantasyClinic
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-07-16
    I was so excited to come home today to play with my new Model D and so far I have found getting around the company/product site extremely frustrating...I am not able to register my product, after filling out the information, it just keeps "thinking" and doesn't seem to actually be registering, it's in a constant state of processing. Not sure if the site is down but so far I'm finding it really difficult to simply get off the ground. There really should be a clear and concise "start-up" path when purchasing/setting up a new product. Even writing this ticket in the drop-down menu for category, I would have thought "Synthesizer" would have been one since Model D is one!! So don't even know what to choose there...
    read more...
    1 83
    • TheFantasyClinic
      Dale_M Hi there, we had some network issues over the mast couple of days, can you try again and let me know if it is still falling over?
      • July 16, 2020
    • TheFantasyClinic
      FlOyd same here but all worked ok today as i just wanted to register my new pro 1 and was confronted with a shed load of daft questions, and good point on model d as im still looking as tried midi equipment amongst others and found it under keys/synthesizers which is weird as it has no keys- keyboard?
      • October 21, 2020
  • New
    Benjazz31
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-01-05
    Hello, I made a purchase from woodbrass store. 
    The x-touch is not available at home but also at all online stores.
    Do you know the delivery times?
    thomann announces on its site a delay of 5 to 7 weeks!
    Is the problem the same as with car chips?

Cordialy

read more...
    0 6
Go to page