Statistics

294,005 members
177,064 posts
  • New
    markhes9
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-02-07

Hello Tribers, i recently purchased a RD-6 drum sequencer, downloaded synth tribe, uptaded the software and i am still not able to get any sound out of it. 

Currently running Mac Os Catalina 10.15.7 and Logic pro x. 

and the mix out of the RD 6 into my Apogge Duet instrumnet mono input with a balanced TRS cable. not sure if this matters.

i did set the unit to be synced via USB as per quick install guide as well. but i cant seem to write a pattern not get any out put out of it.

also i try contacting berihnger support and they said to use the quick set up guide and that the problem most likely has to do with my DAW "(Contact Apple support if you need assistance with Logic, as there is only limited information we can provide)"

any help is greatly apreciated. 

Thanks guys.

read more...
    0 6
  • New
    bnajI_26
    Contributor - Level 2
    2022-01-22

Can its play/stop function be controlled with a footswitch inserted into one of the pedal in's? If so, can the X-touch be configured for this operation because it's not defaulted for this. I tried two different footswitches and nothing happens.

Thanks, p

read more...
    0 4
  • New
    Slapstician
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-15

Are there any Motor 61 owners using Apple Mainstage? Anyone willing to mentor a new user? Would love to collaborate!

-Terry

0 7
  • New
    TomCullenAV
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-04

Hi

Is this going to be released?

Need to get a Midi CV keyboard soon, so will have to go keystep if its not out soon

0 96
    • TomCullenAV
      DavidKnighton Hi TomCullenAV,
      If you're in the USA, you'll need to reach out to Sweetwater to discuss product availability. I don't see the SWING has been listed on their website though, not even for presale. For Europe, try Thomann. Again, not seeing it on their website either.
      • March 4, 2021
  • New
    Shinji13
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-02-26

When playing it within my DAW software, the first 6 keys make no sound - If I drop it down an octave, the first 2 or 3 keys then make a sound, but all the rest of the keys don't, until you get upto the very last few keys. If I raise it an octave, I get sound from all of the keys - Can anyone tell me if I need to 'set it up' first, or is it faulty?

Many thanks.

read more...
    0 53
    • Shinji13
      Nigel67 Hi Shinji13. Please contact our Technical Support Team who will be able to advice you further regarding your issue. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Technical Support tab and submit a ticket. Many thanks
      • Feb 26
  • New
    Ovnet1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-02-17

I just bought a td-3 and have spent the last 5 hrs trying to get it to recognize midi via 5 pin din. I have ableton, and don't have any issues using it with the td-3. I have a model cycles as well and the td-3 syncs nicely using the "trig" clock input from the model cycles midi out but will not recognize the 5 pin midi in from the model cycles. I have tried changing every midi setting in the model cycles to send midi. I have changed the the clock input to receive midi on the td-3 and tried using both the same midi channel and different ones on the td-3. It will not recognize midi 5 pin din either from my audio interface via ableton, or via the model cycles. What am I missing, or do I have a defective Td-3?

read more...
    0 206
    • Ovnet1
      DavidKnighton Hi Ovnet1,
      Are you using the SynthTribe tool with TD3 to change these settings? As far as I know, that is the only way to change between using MIDI Din and the patch I/O.
      • February 17, 2021
      • Behringer TD-3, Elektron model cycles sync
        Ovnet1 Yes, I have the SynthTribe tool and have used both it, and the manual way to switch between clock sources and PPQN. I'm at a loss honestly. I'm going to test it with a couple other pieces of gear to see if I can get it to recognize the Midi, if that doesn't work I suppose I'm going to chalk it up as defective and send it back and get a new one, unless someone comes up with something I haven't tried.
        • February 17, 2021
  • New
    RoryCargill
    Contributor - Level 2
    2022-03-19

I saw this firmware update chip advertised on eBay and it caught my interest. I have an FCB 1010 floor controller which I use to send out patch-change commands for my keyboard rig but I don't have any spare presets slots left as I've used them all up so I'll either have to buy a second FCB 1010 to store the patch-change commands for new material as I add to my repertoire or find a way to increase the number of memory slots... which is why the firmware update caught my interest. I know there are other 3rd-party firmware updates. Does anyone have any knowledge / info / tips to share on this topic?

read more...
    0 120
  • Doris
    Contributor - Level 2
    2019-10-03

Hi there, I'm a singer and a totally newbie with the TC Helicon Voicelive 2 touch... I played with my band and wanted to mix with some live loops I was making but they got out of sync with the rythm of the band. I've been looking everywhere but I cannot find how to do this, hope someone understands what the problem is?

read more...
    0 522
    • Doris
      TCH-Spencer

Hey @Doris,
      This is actually a pretty difficult issue when it comes to live looping with a band. You basically have two options, and your drummer might hate both...

Option 1 is to crack the whip on your drummer.  Get them to pay attention to your loop, and once you've recorded a loop and have it playing back they'll need to play in time with your loop.  Your loop becomes the new tempo master that everyone else slaves to, especially the drummer, or else like you found everything will go out of sync very fast.

Option 2 is to introduce a MIDI click track.  Use something like a laptop to output MIDI clock with an audible click track - like a metronome the click track is then fed to your drummer through in-ear monitors (headphones), and MIDI clock is sent to your Touch 2's MIDI input which will quantize your loops to the click track.  This is obviously extra hardware and effort but some drummers will prefer this method.

Both of these will require cooperation and extra effort from your drummer, which isn't ideal but really this is only way to loop live in sync with a band.  It's a simple problem with a pretty complex and still-evolving solution.

The concept of a "listening looper" is a relatively new one.  To have a looper that adjusts to your playing, as opposed to adjusting your playing to the looper, isn't a common thing in the industry yet.  TC Electronic just released a listening looper last year, the Ditto Jam, and its beat-detection tech is hopefully going to make it into future TC Helicon products.  But for now with vocal looping you'll have to do it the old way (above), or alternatively you could send your vocals out from the Touch 2 in mono and do your looping in a Ditto Jam, that'd make your dummer happy but you'd only have one loop slot as opposed to Touch 2's 6 loop slots.

• October 3, 2019
    • Doris
      Doris

Well first of all: thank you very much for reacting, this helps me getting to know the options a lot better!!! The solutions you suggest are in my case not possible because we don't have a drummer (we ave a percussion player , the rhythms come form the computers of the keyboard player and the guitarist) so that is a bit difficult.

I heard somenone mentionng Ditto Jam so I will explore this as well although I bought the Voicelive for this purpose. Another thing is that I want to mix in my loop while we are playing, (instead of me starting them an someone else following me) so that makes it even more difficult.

Other options I was thinking about:
      1:can the slave option in the settings for metronome do something to this?
      2: I heard someone mentioning Ableton push? Is that an option?

• October 4, 2019
  • New
    Roderico
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-31

Hi there!

I need help. I sold my trusty (yet noisy) BCF2000 and got this X-Touch, with so many lights, buttons... while all I needed was relatively silent faders for volume automation.

Since I purchased this unit, it randomly disconnects from Pro Tools (though it does´t warn me at all with any message in the daw). It just stops responding to my movements, and no more volume automation is written. It receives data, and keeps moving the faders along the project, but then I need to restart bot the X-Touch and the DAW (happens the same in Studio One). 

Any ideas if this may be something with an easy solution? I´ve read some posts about power grounding, but my unit is connected to an earthed plug, and USB is directly plugged to the computer, no hubs in between. 

I mean, I can´t return this unit now, I´ve got TONS of work to do with it in the next months, and It´s a bummer to be obliged to stop every other minute for this issue.

Any help will be appreciated.

read more...
    0 28
  • Iguanodon
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-07-30

Hi! Is there a way to use a BCR 2000 to control some features in Logic X?

I mean, some cutoff knobs on certains plug ins, ADSR cursors, and common values, like volume, pan, on channel strip ? (I do not expect a complete control, for sure...)

Regards

Iguanodon

read more...
    0 111
    • Iguanodon
      DaveMorrison Yes you can.
      • July 30, 2020
      • Bcr 2000 to control Logic X?
        Iguanodon Hi Dave, thanks for your answer. In fact, it's not possible to load the Bcf 2000 configuration in logic (and the Bcr2000 is missing). Do I have to use another preset? it's pretty tricky, do you have any further information ? Regards, iguanodon.
        • July 30, 2020
        DaveMorrison Were you looking for something like Mackie Control Emulation? I would think the "learn" MIDI assignment would be preferable for filters and volume changes. Maybe I'm misunderstanding your question.
        • July 30, 2020
        Iguanodon Hi Dave, again! Tx for your answers... I load the Mackie Control into the logic window. I have a "learn mode" on the Bcr2000, and also a "learn mode" in the "assignation" window in logic. What to do ? Do you manage this? the Logic's user guide for that is so enigmatic...I Note that only the Mackie Control communicate (sometimes...) with the Bcr2000. Tx for helping. Regards.
        • July 31, 2020
    • Iguanodon
      DaveMorrison If I had a BFC, I think I would use Logic's mapping functions. If you need more knobs, then I would also use the BFC's mapping to make different controller banks.
      • July 31, 2020
Go to page