Statistics

293,847 members
176,890 posts
  • New
    garybones
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-03

Hi All,

I have recentley pruchsed a TD3 but cann ot seem to get it come through Logic Pro.

I am using Komplete Audio 6 & have the TD3 plugged in via USB & the going from the out port on the TD3  with a TRS cable & then into input 3 on Audio 6.

When i open a software instrument on Logic it plays the pattern from the TD3 on that track but i cannot get the TD3 to play on its own track.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Gary

read more...
    0 152
  • boer4u
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-02-10
    Hello guys, Can anyone help me with an advice to figure out how I can control a Randall V2 Head with a Bheringer FCB1010 midi pedal?Is about how to setup the Midi channels/programs. Thank you in advance.
    0 106
  • New
    RjTaylor
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-11-18

My power supply died and I'm looking to replace it where is a good place to purchase one?

Thanks

Rj 

0 85
    • RjTaylor
      RexBeckett Hi Rod, I suggest that you open a Care ticket for this. At the top of this page, click Support then scroll down and select Parts. Make sure that you enter all required (*) data before clicking Submit. The Care team will respond by email.
      • November 18, 2020
  • New
    Vigvig
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-20

Hi gang,

ive lost midi between the machines and can't seem to fix it. Can anyone give me some tips?

0 13
  • New
    Vigvig
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-20

Hi gang,

ive lost midi from RD8 to RD6 toTD3

can anyone help?

0 14
  • New
    BenFreedman
    Contributor - Level 2
    2022-03-20

Howdy. I use a Behringer Motor49 Keyboard as its the only controller I know of with motorized faders. This worked perfectly in Mainstage 3.5, but in the new 3.6, while the faders work, they don't move by themselves... Anyone else have this issue? Let me know your thoughts...

Best,

Ben

read more...
    0 33
    • BenFreedman
      NicJonesMT Hi Ben.
      Can you try running the MOTOR in a different software and confirm if you get the same behaviour?
      If you get the same issue can you please click support at the top of the page and submit a technical support ticket.
      Please provide a detailed description of your setup and the issue you are having.
      • Mar 21
    • BenFreedman
      BenFreedman

Howdy... Yes, I can confirm it works in Mainstage 3.5, but not in Mainstage 3.6...

• Mar 21
  • Doris
    Contributor - Level 2
    2019-05-26

Hi there, I'm a singer and a totally newbie with the TC Helicon Voicelive 2 touch . I am experimenting with it and I canot find out how to connect the TC Helicon Voicelive 2 touch with a Korg K25 midi studio controller. I want to do that in case when I want to harmonize it keeps in key with the song we are playing. I never worked with midi at all so maybe I am making some basical mistakes, but I hope that there is somewhere a guide or what to help me get along.

read more...
    0 380
    • Doris
      TCH-Spencer

Hey @Doris,
      You should be able to use a 5-pin MIDI cable (like this) to connect the MIDI output from your Korg to the MIDI input on the VoiceLive Touch 2.  Also ensure that in the "Setup" menu on your Touch 2, on the "MIDI" tab that the "MIDI Control" parameter is set to either "MIDI" or "Merge" so that the Touch 2 is listening to that MIDI input port.  Cheers!

• June 20, 2019
  • zaneblanchard
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-10-03

Hello, is there a way to get the x-touch editor software online? I bought my xtouch extender used and it didnt come with any cd or anything. What I want to do is change some of the buttons from toggle to momentary.

0 118
    • zaneblanchard
      JordanNash Hi Zane. The Editor software is available on the product pages for the Compact and Mini, but this won’t help you with the Extender or X-Touch Universal. The Extender and full size X-Touch are designed to work exactly like their Mackie equivalents and are not editable except for firmware updates (through a SysEx utility). You’ll have to do any remapping in your DAW or NLE software.
      Another option is to get add the Compact if you need the customization. This will give you 8 more faders and a whole bunch of encoder knobs and buttons. Personally, I recently got a used full-size X-Touch to go along with my Extender and stopped using my Mini on my workstation.
      • October 3, 2020
      • X-Touch EDITOR
        zaneblanchard And unfortunately the x-touch compact is just too big for the space limitations of my personal setup.
        • October 4, 2020
    • zaneblanchard
      zaneblanchard So is it even possible to make the buttons temporary with a software like Bome Midi Translator? Understanding you may not have knowledge of that but does the controller itself have that capability somewhere?
      • October 4, 2020
  • flpccc
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-05-30

Hi guys,

I connected this sweet foot pedal to my PC through the M-Audio Uno USB/midi interface, installed the latest driver downloaded from the M-Audio site and it is working with each bank/pedal corresponding to adequate Guitar Rig preset. Example1: Bank0 / Pedal1 will be 001 preset in Guitar Rig and so on.

My problem is that I am not able to program each bank/pedal to do what I assign it to through Options>Controller. I am only able to program Expression Pedals 1 and 2 however I want. When I try to do exactly the same thing with pedals my input just gets ignored and the preset changes to whatever default value are (see example1 above). I am quite sure I am performing the correct steps as I was able to program EP 1 and 2 with no issues.

My questions is: How do I get Guitar Rig to recognize my pedals and allow me to program them through Options>Controller the way I'm able to program Expression Pedals?

What piece of information am I missing? Please help me out! I spent many hours trying to work around this to no avail...

Alternately, I downloaded the FCB1010 Manager which I am trying to figure out as we speak.

Thanks!!

read more...
    0 114
  • New
    menachem64
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-02

I just bought  Behringer CMD Touch TC64 MIDI COntroller. I try to connect with Novation Launchpad App in iPad 8 but it still does't work after weeks of retry. 

The CMD Touch is detected by iPad8. I know this when using another app but it pop-up a window to acknowledge incompatibility to "CMD TOUCH" and submit the compatibility request to app vendor.

Any suggestion which IPAD app is compatible with Behringer CMD Touch TC64 

read more...
    0 54
Go to page