Statistics

299,774 members
183,551 posts
  • New
    BenFreedman
    Contributor - Level 2
    2022-03-20

Howdy. I use a Behringer Motor49 Keyboard as its the only controller I know of with motorized faders. This worked perfectly in Mainstage 3.5, but in the new 3.6, while the faders work, they don't move by themselves... Anyone else have this issue? Let me know your thoughts...

Best,

Ben

read more...
    0 35
    • BenFreedman
      NicJonesMT Hi Ben.
      Can you try running the MOTOR in a different software and confirm if you get the same behaviour?
      If you get the same issue can you please click support at the top of the page and submit a technical support ticket.
      Please provide a detailed description of your setup and the issue you are having.
      • Mar 21
    • BenFreedman
      BenFreedman

Howdy... Yes, I can confirm it works in Mainstage 3.5, but not in Mainstage 3.6...

• Mar 21
  • Doris
    Contributor - Level 2
    2019-05-26

Hi there, I'm a singer and a totally newbie with the TC Helicon Voicelive 2 touch . I am experimenting with it and I canot find out how to connect the TC Helicon Voicelive 2 touch with a Korg K25 midi studio controller. I want to do that in case when I want to harmonize it keeps in key with the song we are playing. I never worked with midi at all so maybe I am making some basical mistakes, but I hope that there is somewhere a guide or what to help me get along.

read more...
    0 387
    • Doris
      TCH-Spencer

Hey @Doris,
      You should be able to use a 5-pin MIDI cable (like this) to connect the MIDI output from your Korg to the MIDI input on the VoiceLive Touch 2.  Also ensure that in the "Setup" menu on your Touch 2, on the "MIDI" tab that the "MIDI Control" parameter is set to either "MIDI" or "Merge" so that the Touch 2 is listening to that MIDI input port.  Cheers!

• June 20, 2019
  • zaneblanchard
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-10-03

Hello, is there a way to get the x-touch editor software online? I bought my xtouch extender used and it didnt come with any cd or anything. What I want to do is change some of the buttons from toggle to momentary.

0 123
    • zaneblanchard
      JordanNash Hi Zane. The Editor software is available on the product pages for the Compact and Mini, but this won’t help you with the Extender or X-Touch Universal. The Extender and full size X-Touch are designed to work exactly like their Mackie equivalents and are not editable except for firmware updates (through a SysEx utility). You’ll have to do any remapping in your DAW or NLE software.
      Another option is to get add the Compact if you need the customization. This will give you 8 more faders and a whole bunch of encoder knobs and buttons. Personally, I recently got a used full-size X-Touch to go along with my Extender and stopped using my Mini on my workstation.
      • October 3, 2020
      • X-Touch EDITOR
        zaneblanchard And unfortunately the x-touch compact is just too big for the space limitations of my personal setup.
        • October 4, 2020
    • zaneblanchard
      zaneblanchard So is it even possible to make the buttons temporary with a software like Bome Midi Translator? Understanding you may not have knowledge of that but does the controller itself have that capability somewhere?
      • October 4, 2020
  • flpccc
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-05-30

Hi guys,

I connected this sweet foot pedal to my PC through the M-Audio Uno USB/midi interface, installed the latest driver downloaded from the M-Audio site and it is working with each bank/pedal corresponding to adequate Guitar Rig preset. Example1: Bank0 / Pedal1 will be 001 preset in Guitar Rig and so on.

My problem is that I am not able to program each bank/pedal to do what I assign it to through Options>Controller. I am only able to program Expression Pedals 1 and 2 however I want. When I try to do exactly the same thing with pedals my input just gets ignored and the preset changes to whatever default value are (see example1 above). I am quite sure I am performing the correct steps as I was able to program EP 1 and 2 with no issues.

My questions is: How do I get Guitar Rig to recognize my pedals and allow me to program them through Options>Controller the way I'm able to program Expression Pedals?

What piece of information am I missing? Please help me out! I spent many hours trying to work around this to no avail...

Alternately, I downloaded the FCB1010 Manager which I am trying to figure out as we speak.

Thanks!!

read more...
    0 119
  • New
    menachem64
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-02

I just bought  Behringer CMD Touch TC64 MIDI COntroller. I try to connect with Novation Launchpad App in iPad 8 but it still does't work after weeks of retry. 

The CMD Touch is detected by iPad8. I know this when using another app but it pop-up a window to acknowledge incompatibility to "CMD TOUCH" and submit the compatibility request to app vendor.

Any suggestion which IPAD app is compatible with Behringer CMD Touch TC64 

read more...
    0 62
  • New
    gio10001
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-01-09

Do you have any carry case to suggest me to buy for my Behringer X-Touch Mini?

I bought the co2crea Hard travel case (for nanoKONTROL2) on Amazon, but it doesn't fit for my X-touch mini.

Any suggestion, please?

read more...
    0 59
  • New
    DougDeMarche
    Contributor - Level 2
    2022-07-26

Literally have spent 2 days trying to get this midi controller to control my XAir.  I have zero problem with my Helix and Zero problem with my MC8.  It would seem since Behringer makes both they should be able to make it seamless but...it isn't.  Makes me want to get rid of every Behringer product I own!  I am definitely doing global and preset programming as directed by the manufacturer.  When I program any control change with 6 or 7 such as Mute Mute Group it changes my snapshot.  I know that PC's are on channel 1 and change the snapshots...I am not.  I'm on channel 2.  Getting ready to call uncle and send it back!

read more...
    0 15
    • DougDeMarche
      Paul_Vannatto Evidently you are "definitely doing global and preset programming as directed by the manufacturer", but by a different manufacturer, since PC ch 1 changes snapshots. If you want to control channel mutes, you need to use cc chan 2. See this table for details:
      https://behringer.world/wiki/doku.php?id=x-air_midi
      • Jul 25
    • DougDeMarche
      DougDeMarche

Paul I didn’t say I was using PC Channel 2. I’m using CC Channel 2. Where are you seeing CC Channel 1?

• Jul 25
    • DougDeMarche
      Paul_Vannatto Hey Doug, re-read my post. I had to correct it (typo error). The link I provided is the X-Air/M-Air Midi Table that I copied from the now defunct official X32/X-Air wiki.
      • Jul 25
    • DougDeMarche
      DougDeMarche I appreciate it Paul and you are always helpful. This is what I’m using and it seems to be the same. Apparently the eprom these ship with are garbage so they get ya for another $35 to make the thing work properly.
      • Jul 25
    • DougDeMarche
      DougDeMarche I appreciate it Paul and you are always helpful. This is what I’m using and it seems to be the same. Apparently the eprom these ship with are garbage so they get ya for another $35 to make the thing work properly.
      • Jul 25
  • New
    dgemmell
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-12-19

Is anyone else having this issue? Connected perfectly to my antiquated MacBook Air but I've finally upgraded and now I can't the new MacBook Pro to recognize it. 

Anyone else having this issue with the new Macs with the Apple chips?

0 1,123
    • dgemmell
      Nigel67 Hi Dean, USB/audio/MIDI function of our products is fully UAC2.0 compliant and should keep working under CoreAudio as before. Our devices do not require drivers under MAC OS. It could be a security setting that you may need to change in the OS. If the UM2 still works with your old MAC, then you will need to contact Apple support for further assistance.
      • December 20, 2020
  • New
    Slon1977
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-16

Hello. Several days ago, I was buying usb controller umx 490 behringer.

When I was went to home, and try to connect by  USB to PC,  and play on, it was no possible.

Sekvenser Energy xt 2,5 . Please, help.

Thanks.

0 65
  • RadarKilowatt
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-04-10

Where can I buy a replacement power cable/supply for a Behringer xTouchOne ????  Thanks.

0 120
    • RadarKilowatt
      RexBeckett

Hello @RadarKilowatt , welcome to the community.

I suggest that you raise a Care ticket for Spare Parts explaining your requirements. This is done by clicking on Support at the top of the page and then clicking the Create a Care Ticket button. This is only possible if you have completed all the required fields in your profile. Make sure that you fill-in every required field on the Care form.

• April 10, 2020
    • RadarKilowatt
      Roblof

You can go into any guitar store and get a 9VDC power supply for guitar pedals (reverse polarity with minus on the pin) that can output at least 1700mA.

• April 10, 2020
Go to page