Statistics

298,846 members
182,520 posts
  • New
    Chimpfinga1983
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-02-02

Any idea exactly what I need to do in order to set these up ? 

been trying for a week now and it's still not working properly. 

the force should usually sync midi devises but it's only synced with the sequencer and not the oscillation or the envelope. 

I'm a newbie to setting up midi equipment. M

thanks 

read more...
    0 145
  • New
    Mo1711
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-21

Hello there!

I am helping my brother in law (he is a musician in Brazil) to find a spare part for his Behringer MIDI Foot Controller FCB1010.

Does anybody know where I can purchase online Behringer spare parts here in the US?

He is looking for the P-FCB1010 PCB01 PRINCIPAL 014-08911-85202 (P0089/01) Q05-08901-02760.

Any help would be really appreciated.

Thanks! : )

read more...
    0 27
    • Mo1711
      Paul_Vannatto Click on the Support (above) and submit a Spare Parts ticket
      • September 21, 2021
      • Spare part for FCB1010
        Mo1711 I've tried that twice and didn't get a reply... I have two tickets open : (
        • September 21, 2021
      • Spare part for FCB1010
        Nigel67 Hi Mo1711. I am very sorry for you not receiving a reply from our spares team. Please can you provide the ticket numbers and I will check the status of your enquiries.
        • September 21, 2021
      • Spare part for FCB1010
        Nigel67 Hi Mo1711. I have found your three cases that you sent in, the first on the 15/9. This is the one (CAS-487390-L5J7K0) that will be answered as the others are duplicates. It is towards the top of the queue and will probably be answered today if not tomorrow. I am sorry for the delay.
        • September 22, 2021
  • lukario20
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-12-15
    Pedal compatibility

Hi! I want to know if the pedal is compatible with the Korg Pa700. Does this pedal also have an expression pedal? what is it that plugs into it?

0 126
  • New
    Vigvig
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-10-11

Need some help, midi from the rd8 to rd6 & Td3 was working but now it's not triggering anything from the rd6 or Td3. 
    Any suggestions be much appreciated 

0 17
    • Vigvig
      Ntrsn Hello . Your question is not very clear . Do you mean midi note triggering or clock sync ?
      • October 11, 2021
  • New
    MarcelBagpipe
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-12-02

Hi, I need foot pedals quite often and like those of the 

FS112BX

Can one buy only the plastic footpedal piece of it as a spare part?

thank you

0 56
    • MarcelBagpipe
      Nigel67 Hi MarcelBagpipe. Only the spares team will be able to confirm your question. They can be contacted by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Spare Parts tab and submit a ticket. Many thanks
      • December 3, 2021
  • grolim
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-09-08

Hello, 

Does anyone know how to download the softwares that come with my Behringer UMX610 (NI Kore Player and Behringer EnergyXT 2.5)? I have already registered my product but I can't log on the behringer website with my Music Tribe account, it always tells me my User Id or password are incorrect.

Thank you in advance.

read more...
    0 126
    • grolim
      WilliamR Hello, Everything that comes with the UMX 610 is located under the software tab under this link.
      • September 8, 2020
    • grolim
      WilliamR https://www.behringer.com/behringer/product?modelCode=P0A1K
      • September 8, 2020
    • grolim
      grolim Hello, William. But what about the NI Kore Player and EnergyXT 2.5 Behringer compact edition? These are not provided on the link you told me. The software on this link are free and available to anyone. When I bought the UMX 610, the advertisement showed that these were included. Thanks.
      • September 8, 2020
  • Yuasasan
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-09-08

Why is it so hard for Behringer to copy the midi setup section,

as part of the X32 edit app, in the Xair edit app?

I like to connect a bcf2000 to  Xair edit app, as easy as it is to connect to the X32 edit app.

Bcf connected trough usb to pc, and in MC control mode.

Being able to select  fader banks in User1 or User2, and have them be controlled by the bcf2000

Not having to use third party software or other midi configering efforts to be made.

What makes the Xair app different from the X32 app, besides the X32 has more faders...

Anyone?

read more...
    0 497
    • Yuasasan
      Paul_Vannatto What do you mean by "selecting the faders to control in User1 or User2"?
      • September 8, 2020
      • bcf2000 use in XR-edit
        Yuasasan Not familiar yet with the way this forum works, made some remarks in my discussion, seems not the way to reply to you Paul... Hope you can reply...
        • September 8, 2020
      • bcf2000 use in XR-edit
        Paul_Vannatto No worries. We are all struggling with this "new fangled forum" interface. Each time they change interfaces, it seems to go from bad to worse.
        • September 8, 2020
      • bcf2000 use in XR-edit
        Yuasasan kinda like this Paul
        • September 8, 2020
      • bcf2000 use in XR-edit
        Yuasasan and this is what I 'd like to have implemented in the XR edit version
        • September 8, 2020
      • bcf2000 use in XR-edit
        Paul_Vannatto The X-Air Edit only reflects what is part of the X-Air firmware (in the console). There are many features of the X32 that are not part of the X-Air by design. As far as I know, there are no plans of increasing the midi functionality of the X-Air platform.
        • September 8, 2020
    • Yuasasan
      Yuasasan that would be a selection of inputs or control faders (like the master, matrixes or busses) to be custom layered. Making sense here?
      • September 8, 2020
      • bcf2000 use in XR-edit
        Yuasasan and not having matrixes in the xr18 is known, but hoped you got the idea of having custom fader control as x32 provides
        • September 8, 2020
      • bcf2000 use in XR-edit
        Paul_Vannatto Actually the X32 itself does not provide custom faders. The X32-Edit app (version 3.x and newer) does have a custom layer. The idea came from Mixing Station's custom layers. But that can't be implemented via midi. All apps (including X32-Edit, Mixing Station, Live Toolbox, etc.) communicates with the console via OSC protocol, not midi.
        • September 8, 2020
      • bcf2000 use in XR-edit
        Paul_Vannatto Only the new Wing have custom (User) layers built into the console.
        • September 8, 2020
    • Yuasasan
      Yuasasan faders in the pc (or Mac) edit version that is.. they will be reflected on the bcf that way
      • September 8, 2020
    • Yuasasan
      Yuasasan I would like to have the same interface option the X32 provides for handling external MIDI gearfor the XR18..
      • September 8, 2020
      • bcf2000 use in XR-edit
        Yuasasan I made some changes to my first entry, redifining my question...
        • September 10, 2020
    • Yuasasan
      Yuasasan it seems like this topic has been here for ages, what's the use of music tribe if behringer itself doesn't reply to this simple question.
      • September 13, 2020
  • Janetlaw
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-10-20

How do I update the firmware on a Behringer 49?

0 346
  • New
    fabnzey
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-01-11

Hello I have tried to download UMX 490 Mac drivers ( OS 11.2.3 BIG SUR) in vain. I can't fond them anywhere. Anyone to help? 

0 13
  • New
    fusseltier
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-08

I've registered twice and still haven't received my tracktion activation code. 

0 94
Go to page