Statistics

242,663 members
119,060 posts
  • New
    jamiejackson45
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-02-10

I have a XR18, with the observed complaint of intermittent BT and channels bleeding over into one another. I am attempting to receive a RA to return this product for credit/replacement. Please contact me if further information is required

Sam Ash music #45

615-860-7475 

read more...
    0 59
    • jamiejackson45
      KyleJohnson Hi Jamie, Kyle here with Music Tribe. To request an RMA please click on the Support link at the top of the page, and then select Service Request.
      • Feb 10
    • jamiejackson45
      R692258 I have a behringer x32. I was told I could hook up a usb a to usb b cord to a lightning adapter to my apple ipad to record my services on the iPad but run the sound through the mixer. Tried it and it didn't work. Any suggestions on how I can run my sound to the ipad from my Behringer?
      • Feb 12
      • RA Request
        KyleJohnson The USB Expansion cards for the X32 are designed for use with PC and Mac operating systems. iOS is not a supported operating system for audio interface purposes.
        • Feb 14
      • RA Request
        R692258 Thank you. Would it work if I plugged the usb b to usb a to an adapter that has the plug for my ear phones hole? forgive my ignorance. Something like a
        SmartEra USB Female to 3.5mm Jack Male Audio Converter Adapter (Black)
        • Feb 16
  • New
    Aztekkerz05
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-12-27

Hello. I recently bought a used Behringer GMX 210 amplifier and it is missing the jack assembly. I was wondering where I could find one of those. 

0 37
    • Aztekkerz05
      KyleJohnson Hi Gavin, please click on the Support link at the top of the page and submit a Spare Parts ticket.
      • December 28, 2020
  • New
    chrisa123
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-17

I have just bought an FCV100 and nothing seems to be happening.

First of all, I'm not sure if it's even powering on. I'm using a Harley Benton ISO-12. The voltage is switchable to 12v but the output polarity is marked as

(+)--(O--(-)

but on the FCV it is marked as

(+)--O)--(-)

could this be the cause of the problem?

The manual states that a standard 9V battery can be attached but I don't see where the battery is supposed to be attached.

Also I saw that there are some problems with using TS cables instead of TRS, but until I know that the power is working I can't diagnose futher.

read more...
    0 53
    • chrisa123
      NicJonesMT Hi Chrisa123.
      If the Output voltage is switchable to 12v then the Harley Benton should be able to power the FCV. Please ensure the output is set to 12v and not 18v as this could possible damage the FCV.

Do you have an alternative 12v supply you can test the FCV with?
      If not then please click support at the top of the page and submit a technical support ticket. We can then try to trouble shoot this further.
      • May 17
    • chrisa123
      DavidKnighton Hi Chrisa, you may have a reverse polarity issue. See diagram for explanation. PSU and FCV need to match or it won't work properly.
      • May 18
      • FCV100 problems
        chrisa123 Thanks David. I have ordered a polarity switcher which hopefully will do the job.
        • May 18
  • New
    Bliggick
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-02

When I read the manual that was included with my new TU300 Chromatic Tuner it seemed to be missing page 2 which would have included the "Operations" chapter that would explain how the Mode and Stream/Cent buttons work. So when I looked on the official Behringer web site the .pdf file for the manual has the same missing content. After searching with Google I finally found a complete manual that looked different graphically like it was the old TU100 manual ported over but I finally learned how to use those buttons properly. Come on, Behringer, get it together. 

read more...
    0 35
    • Bliggick
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi Bliggick, we are sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused but thank you for bringing this to our attention. I will look into this further and have the manual ammended.
      • May 1
  • DavidStackhouse
    Contributor - Level 2
    2020-10-12

Hello... I have a Behringer GX210 Ultratwin guitar amplifier that's making ground hum noise wherever I plug it in. I also tried using an Ebtech Hum X hum eliminator power adapter - it didn't make a difference that I could hear. The manual has no troubleshooting guide. Any suggestions? Thanks...   - DS

read more...
    0 76
    • DavidStackhouse
      DavidStackhouse So far I have tried...
      - different outlets throughout the home, with and without the Ebtech Hum X
      - turning off lights on dimmers
      - a ground adapter that changes from 3 to 2 prong (which wouldn't have been an acceptable solution even if it had worked)
      - swapping power cables
      - swapping audio cables
      ...all with no success. It's also worth mentioning that the hum is there whether or not an instrument is plugged in, and the volume level of the hum does not change no matter how much or how little I boost or cut the gain/volume on the amp. The volume, timbre, and "quality" of the hum do not change if, for instance, I plug in my guitar and touch its pickups.
      This is not necessarily a new problem. This amp was given to me, so I don't know if the hum was there before I inherited it. The hum isn't very loud - it would go unnoticed in live performance, but I wouldn't record it like this.

So... again... any thoughts or suggestions? Thanks again...
      • October 12, 2020
    • DavidStackhouse
      Dale_M Hi David, possibly one last thing to try would be the amp at a different location to rule out an earthing issue at your residence, if the hum is still present as a mains 50-60hz low hum there may be a problem with the amp and it will need a repair, simply go to the support tab +create a care ticket/service request, I hope this helps.
      • October 14, 2020
      • Behringer GX210 Ultratwin amp ground hum
        DavidStackhouse Thanks, Dale... I'll give that a try.
        • ·
        • October 14, 2020
  • New
    theath
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-11-14

I plan on replacing all three pots with 250k pots but I'm wondering what shaft diameter and length I should get to fit through the current holes in the pickguard and still be able to use the original knobs?

0 33
  • New
    Wengy
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-24

How do I hook my guitar rig to a Behringer effects processor without a effects loop or mixer

0 26
    • Wengy
      DavidKnighton Hello Wengy,
      Could you tell us specifically which Behringer effects processor you're trying to use? If your guitar amplifier doesn't have an effects loop, then the only conceivable method would be to insert the processor between the guitar and the amplifier head, much to the same effect as a pedal or stompbox.
      • Jul 26
  • New
    Behringer
    Triber Moderator
    2021-01-29

FCV100
    bit.ly/Behringer-FCV100

This versatile pedal works equally well as a volume or modulation pedal – without tying up your hands or slowing down your performance.

List Price: $29

#Behringer #FCV100 #Accessories #Footswitches #Guitar #Pedal

read more...
    0 43
  • Naszto
    Contributor - Level 2
    2019-07-09

My only "problem" with this device, it reduces the noise only about 32 db. For that problem I got me a TC Electronics Sentry. But for all the folks, who are not stacking one gain stage on the other, this device will do the job.

It is still in my signal chain, but in the end, where the Sentry already took care of that gainstages.

The plastic case shouts out loud: CHEAP! But you find on youtube videos where folks try to destroy their oh so cheap behringer pedals and have to go to drastic measures to destroy the case. They take the normal abuse with any problems. Yes, you can run over the original boss pedal with a car and it will still work, but how often do you run over your pedals with a car?

You have to modes: One completly mutes the signal, when you step on the switch. The other one works as noise gate, where you set threshold and decay. The threshold just is the needed volume, when the pedal opens the gate. The decay is the duration how long the gate stays open, when the level is under the threshold.

If you need a simple mute switch or noise gate this pedal is simply a bargain you can't ignore.

read more...
    0 295
    • Naszto
      Shash

I agree friend. But if you use this noise gate in looped mode, it gives the best results provided all other pedals are also from Behringer. I play Megadeth songs at tiny 7 O' clock settings on HM300 with TO800 (all 12 O'Clock) through this NR300 into my generic amp which goes into a AMD PC. Listen to me at by clicking directly on the link https://youtu.be/JLF6MLI9z9Y
      Please subscribe to my channel to keep it running and send your valuable comments. Make me a better guitar player than I am.

Please share whether you are using the pedal in looped mode or not.

Thanks. Keep rolling!
      - Shashank Sherkar aka Shash

• August 31, 2019
  • Naszto
    Contributor - Level 2
    2019-07-09

This pedal just rocks! But nothing is perfect. It has in two disadvantages for some:

- huge
    - no battery compartment

The input stage has a noise gate, where you can set the threshold but not the decay. Not perfect but comes in quite handy.

You have two knobs for gain and master. The master volume works in a very clean way. The gain knob gives you the gain of a tube stage. From a tiny bit of crunch, a little more saturation to full distortion is there everything.

The tone control consists of three knobs. Some folks hear some mid scooping, but I don't. You can easily take treble and bass down, if you want even more mids.

The build quality is very decent. It has a sturdy metal case and the potis feel smooth.

Best of all the flexibility of the sound. You can use them as booster to drive a tube amp into saturation or dial the tone of it's own real tubestage. And everything in between.

And you can change the tube. I fine with mine, but you can find on youtube folks changing the tubes, getting something really impressive:

read more...
    0 286
Go to page