Statistics

229,583 members
104,650 posts
  • New
    JosefMartinez
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-11-18

What's the maximum delay lenght for the Gauss Pedal?

0 36
    • JosefMartinez
      PedroRodrigues Hi Josef Please be aware that based on the fact that the Gauss Pedal is a emulation of the Super-Saturated Tape Echo, when using the 3-knob interface allows intuitive control of delay time, sustain and volume, this would allowed you to control the length of time in between the input sound and the repeated sound. This was the exact same behaviour on many Tape machines, speeding up or slowing down the tape motor shortened, or lengthened the time that the tape took to travel from the Record head to the Playback head.
      So to answer your question about the maximum delay length is directly proportional to the length of time in between the input sound and the repeated sound that in this case is of 2100ms
      • November 18, 2020
  • New
    JosefMartinez
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-11-18

What's the maximum delay lenght for the EchoBrain pedal?

0 29
    • JosefMartinez
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi Josef, the ECHOBRAIN provides up to 300 ms of delay time. I hope this helps.
      • November 18, 2020
    • JosefMartinez
      PedroRodrigues Hi Josef please be aware that the all-analog, bucket-brigade circuit inside ECHOBRAIN provides up to 300 ms of delay time. At lower time settings, your echoes will be crisp and punchy; but at longer settings, you'll experience the natural high-end roll-off that is the hallmark of a great analog delay. I hope this helps
      • November 18, 2020
  • New
    JosefMartinez
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-11-18

What's the maximum delay time for The Prophet pedal?

0 48
    • JosefMartinez
      PedroRodrigues Hi Josef, please be aware that the onboard 3-position switch lets you instantly set the maximum length of the delay time ,200, 500 or 1300 ms, allowing you to instantly jump from a fast slapback, to arpeggio-approved rhythmic delays all the way up to 1300 ms of delay. So replying to your question the min and max delay time for this unit are 27,125ms to 1302ms.
      • November 18, 2020
  • itchydigits
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-04-09

My HOF MINI has this swirling sound (possible wacky reverb preset) that will not go away even when attempting tp beam another reverb sound.  Anyone have this issue? (See Vid)

0 74
    • itchydigits
      JasonB81

Thank you for contacting us.  I got your ticket on our care portal and have taken care of this for you.   We got your ticket cleared up and are glad we can get this solved for you.   Thanks again for contacting us.  

• April 23, 2020
      • TC HOF MINI ISSUE
        itchydigits I need a way to send for warranty. Received an email shortly after covid hit stating you were not taking deliveries. Am I able to send now? AND seems I'm 2 for 2 now, just purchased a Ditto + that will not save loops.
        • Mar 12
  • New
    logp
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2021-02-28

erHi,
    I hope you can explain to me why all my user made boards are gone.
    I haven't been using the diffrent boards that I have made for a while.
    Then today when I would go throgh all my boards 90% of the boards are gone and have been replased with other boards that are named User Board but these are far from identical to the boards that i have created for a coulple of month ago.
    What is reason to this has happend?

Best regards,
    Peter

read more...
    0 22
    • logp
      PedroRodrigues Hi logp from your explanation I can only conclude that you have performed an update on your unit and or on your TonePrint App , as this will load new boards on the Plethora X5.
      • Mar 1
  • New
    jaslan
    Contributor - Level 2
    2021-05-01

Hi,

I am not sure where to post requests for pedals to be added to the Plethora X5.

I would really like the Spark booster in there.  I realize it is not a Toneprint pedal and maybe not even a digital pedal but it is a great booster and would make a great addition to the plethora.

read more...
    0 12
  • New
    begmas2000
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-26

I've got a used TC Dreamscape and it has nice sounding toneprint. I want to load another one but not lose current. Is there a way to know/get/read what toneprint is currently loaded via any app?

0 25
    • begmas2000
      PedroRodrigues Hi,begmas2000 please consider that when a TonePrint-enabled pedal is connected
      to your computer and you click the small “i” icon
      in the lower left corner of the TonePrint Editor
      window, a dialog box will show the following information:
      – Device serial number
      – Device firmware build number
      – TonePrint Editor software version number
      – TonePrint Editor software build number.
      • Jan 27
    • begmas2000
      begmas2000 Hi thanks, but that does not say what exact tone print is loaded on the pedal right now?
      • Jan 27
  • New
    logp
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2021-02-28

Hi,

How do I move my boards around?
    I Toneprint I can only move the first 11 boards around (those i can see on the screen). The rest of them I can't move.

Best regards,
    Peter

1 32
    • logp
      PedroRodrigues Hi logp, please consider that you can create and customize up to 127 custom boards with any combination of TonePrint pedals and populate each BOARD with up to 5 pedals including all TonePrint FX.
      It allows you to store up to 75 TonePrints per FX for fast and easy recall.
      Plethora X5 lets you combine up to 5 TonePrint pedals of your choice and arrange them in any order you need on each of the boards.
      Please confirm that you are running the latest version of the firmware for your unit and you have installed the latest TP App released .
      • Mar 1
  • micketracks
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-02-19

Hi All. Does anyone know if G-Major display spares are available?

Does G-Major 2 display fit into older G-Major?

Thanks! Mike

0 47
  • New
    begmas2000
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-26

The main reason why I bought tc pedal, was the ability to see dynamic response graphs (based on internet images). But the current software version doesnot show them, only knob range. Where can I find the old software version showing GAIN and DYNAMIC RESPONSE graphs? It's not on tc site anymore

read more...
    0 25
Go to page