Statistics

241,171 members
117,422 posts
  • New
    flobass
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-03

Hello,

I search the caracteristics to the bass cab k210 speaker. Could you give me theses informations? Sensitivity, yield etc...

My bass cab is a K210 serial number:S181000133BRQ

Regards

Floran

0 38
  • New
    AxemasterG
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-15

Hi there, I'm looking for mounting brackets for the Behringer BXD3000H. Does anyone know where I could find this part?

0 26
    • AxemasterG
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi AxemasterG, if you have not yet done so I would recommend submitting a parts ticket. This can be done by going to support at the top of the page and scrolling down to/clicking on the parts tab.
      • Apr 15
  • New
    furotte73
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-02

Hi, I have a RH450 ampli. I have no output anymore on the POWER AMP OUT when using either POWER AMP IN or the normal INPUT. I would like to troubleshoot my RH450 ampli using the schematic of the P18301-P board. I cannot find on thw internet the schematic. Does anyone can help me with this ? Thanks, Hugo

read more...
    0 56
    • furotte73
      Dale_M Hi there I am afraid schematics are for partners only and are not shared with end users, if you wish to organise a non warranty repair simply go the the Support tab above and select Service and submit a ticket, one of the team will get back to you to assist.
      • Apr 3
    • furotte73
      PedroRodrigues Hi furotte73 please be aware that we do not supply any resources for self repair, on this case you can either contact one of our partners to request assistance on your unit or contact our Spare Parts Department directly and request any part you may require for this intervention. To access our list of partners please follow this link: https://www.tcelectronic.com/buy.html To submit a purchase part request with the Spare Parts Department please follow this link: https://community.musictribe.com/pages/create-new-ticket?type=spare%20parts&brand=TCElectronic . Thank you
      • Apr 3
  • New
    GlennGriffiths
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-12-15

Veyron mosfet bass head

when i plug in headphones, phones socket does not cut off sound to speaker?

anyone else have this issue? is it something simple?

thanks for any help?

0 37
    • GlennGriffiths
      RexBeckett Hi Glenn, the Quick Start Guide mentions that the Phones socket allows the amp to be used for practicing without speakers connected. This suggests that the Phones socket does not cut the speaker outputs - as you have found.
      • December 15, 2020
      • Veyron mosfet bass head - phones socket does not cut off sound to speaker?
        GlennGriffiths thanks Rex, but is this correct? surely you dont have to disconnect the speaker leads just to use the headphones? i was always told never to use an amp without the speakers connected as it could blow the output circuit. normally the act of pushing in the 1/4 inch jack cuts the output to the speaker safely within the amp itself - have you used the phones output without speaker connected?
        • December 15, 2020
        RexBeckett The advice on not running an amplifier without speakers connected refers to tube designs with output transformers. The QSG suggests that the Veyron can be run without speakers.
        • December 15, 2020
        GlennGriffiths ive tried it and it does work, however the quality of sound is not great. thanks anyway
        • December 15, 2020
  • New
    EdPolo
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-03

Hi All,

I'm building new bass rig and need to know is this going to work from technical perspective. Idea is to have portable and versatile rig.

Amp: BG250-208, for rehearsals and small venues. It has external speaker out Min. impedance 8 Ohms.

Cab: RS112, for bigger venues. When connected impedance will drop to 4 Ohms, giving me max power and of course me more speaker surface. 

And for big venues with PA, both of them as personal monitor and DI out to console. 

What do you guys and is this going to work from technical perspective? 

Also, does anybody from TC Electronis have rough idea when these are going to be shipped to Canada? Cosmomusic (cosmomusic.ca) expects them but can't confirm timelines. 

Thanks,

Ed

read more...
    1 54
    • EdPolo
      DavidKnighton Hello EdPolo,
      This should work fine. If anything the RS112 will provide you with more low frequency extension when coupled with the 208 cabinet. They're really designed to compliment each other rather than using one cabinet over the other. I would suggest using 208 for smaller gigs that don't require too much volume and then combine with RS112 anytime you need more umpff.

As far as logistics goes, we can not give advise on how long it takes for an order to ship from manufacturer to Cosmo. That's pretty much out of our focus, and there's way too many variables to consider to make an educated guess. I suggest keeping in contact with Cosmo as to when they can expect their shipment.
      • Apr 3
      • New bass rig
        EdPolo Hi DavidKnighton,

That’s exactly what I’m planning to do. 208 for smaller gigs and for bigger gigs where I need more power RS208 and RS112. And for big gigs where PA is required utilize DI out and use 208 as personal monitor.
        And if you please advise which kind of switch pedal I need to switch between two TonePrints effects?

Thanks again,
        Ed
        • Apr 3
  • New
    parenthesis78
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-23

When I go to the tc site and select spare parts it takes me to musictribe 

can anyone direct me on how to order replacement knobs 

0 30
  • erotte
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-10-15

I tried to get support information since weeks now, but the online support is an absolutely disgrace.
    Its extremely slow, hard to use and its impossible to communicate there.
    I got an email about a case which obviously needs some information from me, I have no clue what it could be.

Whats going on there?

read more...
    0 46
    • erotte
      JoeRivers96 Hi Eckhard, do you have a case number i can look into for you?
      • October 15, 2020
    • erotte
      erotte Thanks,

CAS-133764-M3S9P1
      CAS-133763-H0N3Q0
      • October 15, 2020
  • New
    tcelectronicisonlygoodforscrap
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-20

I am trying to buy parts for RH450. I have joined your so called tribe, sent e-mail, created care ticket over a week ago and i hear nothing. I am not impressed. I am a pro repair engineer working with pro musicians who don't have time for manufactures social nonscence. They just want their equipment fixed.

read more...
    2 49
    • tcelectronicisonlygoodforscrap
      PedroRodrigues Hi tcelectronicisonlygoodforscrap to be able to assist you on this matter can you lease provide the case number assigned to this request. Thank you
      • May 21
    • tcelectronicisonlygoodforscrap
      tcelectronicisonlygoodforscrap Case number is CAS-455215-C5V5N8.
      • May 21
  • JohnJarrett111
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-10-01

I need a replacement front facia for my RH 750. Could you tell me how much they are and where I could purchase one.

cheers

John Jarrett

0 42
    • JohnJarrett111
      john0121 Hi John, if you click the Support button at the top of the page you can fill out a spare parts request and the team will be in touch regarding price and availability.
      • October 1, 2020
  • New
    sammys
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-24

At 4 ohms the BH800 has a power module rating of 800W, according to the manual. I believe this is continuous/RMS? 

But what is the wattage at 8 ohms?

Thank you very much.

0 24
Go to page