Statistics

298,846 members
182,520 posts
  • New
    leobee
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-12-25

The URL given in the manual does not lead to anywhere that has toneprints for BH250. Can anyone tell me the correct one? There are no BH250 toneprints at tcelectronic.com/bh250/toneprints, which redirects to https://tcelectronic.com/tonePrints/tonePrint-library.html . Loads of pedals there but no bass amps. 

read more...
    0 81
  • New
    Coleye
    Contributor - Level 2
    2021-02-09

Hi, just a quick question - my power supply cables have got mixed up, can anybody tell me what fuse rating should be in the mains plug of my BH800 amp? (240v supply)

Thank you!

0 93
  • New
    r8gordini
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-09-25

Why is there no RH450 or RH750 bass amps for sale, no one has stock?

0 2
  • New
    RickyBRogers
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-07-11

Was looking how to update or check for updates for my BH550 Bass head and everythings allot different, Anyone guide or educate me on this?  Thank you

Ricky

Nashville TN

0 12
    • RickyBRogers
      PedroRodrigues Hi RickyBRogers, thank you for your post, updating your TC amp’s firmware requires a computer running Microsoft Windows or OS X with a standard USB interface and a USB cable.

Preparing the firmware update Download the newest firmware from the link below:

https://www.tcelectronic.com/tcelectronic/product?modelCode=P0CIN

If a firmware update is available, you will find the following updaters:

-For Microsoft Windows (these are ZIP archives containing the firmware installer)
      -For OS X (these are disk image files containing the firmware installer).

Connect your TC amp to your computer using a USB cable.
      Power up the amplifier while pressing and holding the UTIL button on the rear panel.
      After a few seconds, you should see the LED next to the UTIL button turn red

Launch the firmware updater you have downloaded and follow the on-screen instructions to apply the firmware update.

When the update is concluded, and you have power cycled you Bass Amp we can them proceed and load a TonePrint to one of the two slots available.
      By default, TonePrint slot 1 contains the TubeDrive TonePrint, and slot 2 contains the famous TC Classic Chorus TonePrint.
      Please follow the link below and download the TonePrint App version 4.5.5 to your computer.

https://www.tcelectronic.com/tcelectronic/product?modelCode=P0CLC

Once the TonePrint app version 4.5.5 is installed on your computer please connect your computer with your Bass Amp BH550 to allow loading the TonePrint on the Bass Amp.
      Please do not use any type of USB adaptors or USB HUBS, your computer must connect with the BH550 directly.
      I hope this helps

Thank you
      • Jul 13
  • Ferranno
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-09-28

I have just purchased a BH250 to carry around and play when in hotels rooms and also in small sessions. As I need to play along to bits and pieces I get sent from fellow musicians its quite handy that the amp comes with a aux-in to connect e.g. with a phone. However I just noticed that while the aux-in is heard on speakers, its not functioning when headphones are plugged in, so you cant listen to the track on the headphones. Is this intentional? If yes. this does not make sense at least to me.

read more...
    0 89
    • Ferranno
      TC-Claus Hi Frank ... You should be able to hear the AUX source through the headphone output! Connecting headphones will only mute the speaker output.
      • September 28, 2020
  • New
    Harris59
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-04-14

Hi, l have been trying to order a replacement speaker for several days now for my customer( and friend) and his BG250 combo. I have followed all instructions  but a week has now past with no response whatsoever... can some one please respond .? The guy has a gig tomorrow and no amplifier.......

read more...
    0 7
    • Harris59
      Nigel67 Hi Harris59. Do you have the ticket number please and I can check up for you. Sorry for the inconvenience this is causing
      • Apr 14
      • Speaker for bass combo
        Nigel67 I have found your ticket CAS-592371-Y4D1T0 and have asked the Spares Team to e-mail you as soon as possible with an answer.
        • Apr 14
  • New
    r8gordini
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-09-26

I have a case number CAS-624790-W0Q7B2  -  RH750 -You directed me to look for a authorized parts suppliers, but no one has stock? Where do we go from here.

Quantities and Part numbers are

1 - A09-00001-62847 and

7 - A09-00001-62845

read more...
    0 1
  • New
    Jgbassking78
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-20

Hey guys, I just got to try a friend's Veyron Mosfet head with the 210 cabinet and I'm enamored. Why can't I find these cabinets anywhere? I want the same setup, amp and cabinet. Seems I may be able to find the head, but I'd want the cabinet too.

read more...
    0 58
  • New
    kevintruelove16
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-12-31

Is it possible to get replacement knobs for a RH750 bass amp three of mine broke after the amp was kicked by a stage hand

0 13
  • New
    RickRossBell
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-07-12

Does anyone know how to go about getting some replacement knobs for the RH-450?  I've created about 4 tickets and keep getting a generic "check with our service partners".  I have checked with all of the service partners in the USA, none are able to help.  

Does TC Electronic just not care about the customers any more?  I can't even get a real person to give me any real answers.  

read more...
    0 1
Go to page