Statistics

298,542 members
182,155 posts
  • New
    B1face
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-04-20

Hey does anyone know how I can contact tech support for my Bugera Veyron BV1001M? The sound cuts on and off at will. I'd prefer to talk to someone. Anyone got a number?

Thanks

Gary

0 15
    • B1face
      WilliamR Hello, please click the support link above and create a tech support case. One of our tech support agents will reach out to you as soon as possible.
      • Apr 20
  • New
    parenthesis78
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-23

When I go to the tc site and select spare parts it takes me to musictribe 

can anyone direct me on how to order replacement knobs 

0 348
  • erotte
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-10-15

I tried to get support information since weeks now, but the online support is an absolutely disgrace.
    Its extremely slow, hard to use and its impossible to communicate there.
    I got an email about a case which obviously needs some information from me, I have no clue what it could be.

Whats going on there?

read more...
    0 74
    • erotte
      JoeRivers96 Hi Eckhard, do you have a case number i can look into for you?
      • October 15, 2020
    • erotte
      erotte Thanks,

CAS-133764-M3S9P1
      CAS-133763-H0N3Q0
      • October 15, 2020
    • erotte
      paul510 I've had this too. I've got case numbers, and even an invoice stating the components I need.
      I called the sales phone number numerous times, but nobody ever answers or calls me back when I leave a message.
      • December 6, 2021
  • New
    tcelectronicisonlygoodforscrap
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-20

I am trying to buy parts for RH450. I have joined your so called tribe, sent e-mail, created care ticket over a week ago and i hear nothing. I am not impressed. I am a pro repair engineer working with pro musicians who don't have time for manufactures social nonscence. They just want their equipment fixed.

read more...
    2 76
    • tcelectronicisonlygoodforscrap
      PedroRodrigues Hi tcelectronicisonlygoodforscrap to be able to assist you on this matter can you lease provide the case number assigned to this request. Thank you
      • May 21, 2021
    • tcelectronicisonlygoodforscrap
      tcelectronicisonlygoodforscrap Case number is CAS-455215-C5V5N8.
      • May 21, 2021
  • New
    George123
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-10-26

Hi , just bought  the above and having problem finding out what lead i need to buy to go from the head to cab . The ones I've bought dont fit!

Can you help please?

Thanks 

George 

0 27
  • JohnJarrett111
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-10-01

I need a replacement front facia for my RH 750. Could you tell me how much they are and where I could purchase one.

cheers

John Jarrett

0 56
    • JohnJarrett111
      john0121 Hi John, if you click the Support button at the top of the page you can fill out a spare parts request and the team will be in touch regarding price and availability.
      • October 1, 2020
  • New
    jcbrotel
    Contributor - Level 1
    2022-05-10

Please let me know if you've tried those two together.

Cheers

0 20
    • jcbrotel
      PedroRodrigues Hi jcbrotel, thank you for your post, we advise that the TC RH750 to be set up with RS112/RS115/RS210/RS212/RS410. Nevertheless, the RH750 can be used to drive any cabinet combination of up to three RS cabinets, or any other cabinet combination with a 4 Ohm minimum load.
      • May 11
    • jcbrotel
      Dale_M It should be ok, the minimum load of the RH750 is 4ohm so you can connect anything above that. Usually you can go up to 16 ohm, however we normally recommend the RS cabs with the RH750 though but the impedance for these is the same
      • May 11
    • jcbrotel
      jcbrotel OK, thank you both for your replies.

Of course, I know that RS cabs are the ones to be used with RH750, I actually happen to own both RS210 and RS212.

My need here is different, I intend to get an easy to carry around mini cab and, before buying anything, I want to be absolutely certain about compatibility.

I must say that reading the BC208 Quick Start Guide is not really reassuring...

Quote:

! Make sure to use SPEAKER CABLES and not instrument cables for all connections between the amplifier and speaker cabinets.

Please notice the following:

• Impedance for BC208, BC210, BC212 is 8 Ohm
      • Impedance for BC410 is 4 Ohm
      • BC210, BC212 and BC410 use twist-locking professional connectors for both input and link, and so any connection between these cabinets and

BC208 will require cables with a ¼" connector at one end, and a twist-locking connector at the other end.

All TC Electronic bass amplifiers can run two TC Electronic 8 Ohm cabinets.

Depending on the TC Electronic amplifier model, a BC410 (4 Ohm) cabinet can be combined with one or two other 8 Ohm cabinets.

NOTE: Should you by accident connect a non-valid combination of cabinets to a TC Electronic bass amplifier, the amp’s protection mode may be invoked.

However, the amplifier will not be damaged.

Unquote.

Cheers
      • May 11
  • New
    AlanWilkes
    Contributor - Level 3
    2021-09-17

Hi

Where does the toneprint circuit lay in the schematic of the amp, i.e. Pre or post EQ and does it come out of the DI socket ?

Thanks

Alan

0 15
  • New
    sammys
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-24

At 4 ohms the BH800 has a power module rating of 800W, according to the manual. I believe this is continuous/RMS? 

But what is the wattage at 8 ohms?

Thank you very much.

0 89
  • feykattan
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-10-01

Tried out a BQ500 with a TC 115 cab last week and really liked it.

I have an Ashdown 115 300w cab rated at 8 ohms and I wondered which BQ would be best rated to power it. I play small pubs and halls and rarely DI.

Keen also to understand how the BQ and RH series rate against the BQ series.

read more...
    0 56
    • feykattan
      WilliamR Hello Simon, Since your Ashdown cab is rated at 8 ohms, the BQ500 would work fine. The BQ500 would run the full 500 Watts @ 4 ohms, so if you wanted to get another 8-ohm cab later, you would be able to run the full 500 watts for larger venues.
      • October 2, 2020
Go to page