Statistics

299,184 members
182,900 posts
  • feykattan
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-10-01

Tried out a BQ500 with a TC 115 cab last week and really liked it.

I have an Ashdown 115 300w cab rated at 8 ohms and I wondered which BQ would be best rated to power it. I play small pubs and halls and rarely DI.

Keen also to understand how the BQ and RH series rate against the BQ series.

read more...
    0 56
    • feykattan
      WilliamR Hello Simon, Since your Ashdown cab is rated at 8 ohms, the BQ500 would work fine. The BQ500 would run the full 500 Watts @ 4 ohms, so if you wanted to get another 8-ohm cab later, you would be able to run the full 500 watts for larger venues.
      • October 2, 2020
  • carlitzt
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-10-01

Hi,

i am using a RH-450 Basshead which has some problems with the RC-4 remote.

Is there a service manual for the RC-4 available, so i can do some trouble shooting?

Regards

0 71
    • carlitzt
      KyleJohnson Hello Thomas, Kyle here with Music Tribe. For service inquiries, please submit a Support ticket by clicking the Support link at the top of this page.
      • October 1, 2020
  • New
    duncandaze
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-12

I really love my amp. I know it is an older model, but lately the sound cuts out shortly after turning it on. I want to get it fixed. I live in Fort McMurray, ALberta, Canada ... any suggetsions ?  

0 50
  • New
    Stumil1982
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-01

Hi I have a BH500 bass head. It says 4ohm min load. Can I connect this head to a single TC Electronic BC212 8ohm cab. Would this be safe for the amp? 

Thanks 

Stuart 

0 88
    • Stumil1982
      Patlinger Hi Stuart, this is no problem, you can use a cab with 4 or more Ohm. Just be sure to not go less than 4 Ohm. BUT if you combine two 8 Ohm cabs the load will be 4 Ohm, and if you combine two 4 Ohm cabs you will get 2 Ohm load. You see, you have to be careful.
      • January 1, 2021
    • Stumil1982
      Stumil1982 Thanks Patrick
      • January 1, 2021
  • New
    DRSisco
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-05

I am running a BAM 200 through a RX210 and a RS212 currently. I saw a video on your site that said  most TC Electronics bass amps could handle 3 cabinets, which would push the ohm load to 2.66ohms

My question is will my little BAM 200 handle this, and if not which TC Electronics bass amp will?

read more...
    0 71
  • New
    grok
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-06-25

I recently purchased a used BG250 and at the time it was working correctly. However, yesterday i tried to use it and the power comes on but there is no sound at all and the buttons (mute, etc) and tuner do not register or work. I tried to connect via USB to no avail - I thought it may need a firmware update. I downloaded the Update package but it does not find the amp. Please help, what should i do?

read more...
    0 12
  • New
    SimonW4970
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-02

Hi

I am struggling to understand exactly which cable I need to connect the recording xlr socket (not the DI socket) to my computer DAW software. Do I need a converter (XLR-USB plus DAC), or the same but with out the Analog-Digital converter?

Thanks for anyone's help!!

read more...
    0 89
  • New
    stenomattia
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2021-01-30

Hi all, I have a TC Electronic Staccato '51 head and I'm trying to figure out the frequencies for each dial position of the 4 frequency ranges (24 each), I believe these may be represented by a compound curve. Would anyone know and have this data please?

read more...
    0 80
  • New
    Bigbrian
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-04-05

Hi I have an RH450 and require a power/amp board P18401 (7F82512001), can one be supplied and what would the price be. Thank you Brian

0 9
    • Bigbrian
      SethMusicTribe Hello BigBrian! Please head to the Support tab and select a Parts ticket so out team can advise you on pricing!
      • Apr 5
  • New
    PhatBa55
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-06-25

I've owned by Veyron since 2017 and up until last night it's been amazing.  I fired up the amp to start practicing for church this coming weekend and there was no sound output.  Checked with 2 basses, multiple instrument cables, headphones there's zero output from the instrument.  Successfully tested output from the FX Return so the cables/basses are all good so it's either something with the instrument jack itself or something in the preamp?  It's so strange as for the last year the amp hasn't left my house or even moved.  Has anyone had this experience and were you able to resolve it?

read more...
    0 7
Go to page