Statistics

306,101 members
190,450 posts
  • New
    Bigbrian
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-04-05

Hi I have an RH450 and require a power/amp board P18401 (7F82512001), can one be supplied and what would the price be. Thank you Brian

0 9
    • Bigbrian
      SethMusicTribe Hello BigBrian! Please head to the Support tab and select a Parts ticket so out team can advise you on pricing!
      • Apr 5
  • New
    PhatBa55
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-06-25

I've owned by Veyron since 2017 and up until last night it's been amazing.  I fired up the amp to start practicing for church this coming weekend and there was no sound output.  Checked with 2 basses, multiple instrument cables, headphones there's zero output from the instrument.  Successfully tested output from the FX Return so the cables/basses are all good so it's either something with the instrument jack itself or something in the preamp?  It's so strange as for the last year the amp hasn't left my house or even moved.  Has anyone had this experience and were you able to resolve it?

read more...
    0 12
  • New
    Jascon44
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-17

Is the parts to the TC Electronic RH 750 bass amp compatible with the TC Electronic Blacksmith bass amp parts, mean the three channel memory board.

part#B20686

#P18301-d

0 100
  • New
    cgu93
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-11-19

Hello,

I follow the instructions of the tenoprint application, I put my iphone next to my bass pickup volume at 10 and nothing happens on the amp, impossible to change the effect already loaded on the amp. The firmware is up to date, i don't know what to do...

Thanks for your help

read more...
    0 3
    • cgu93
      NicJonesMT Hi cgu93.
      Please select Library and then click the 2 cogs to open the settings. Change the Library setting to "Browse by Product" then close this menu. In the Library you should then see the TonePrint Bass Amps option. Can you please try beaming one of the TonePrints found in TonePrint Bass Amps and it should work correctly.
      • Nov 24
  • New
    subhamb88
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-08-21

Hi there, I have some confusion  regarding the rms power of the amp. Can you please let me know the power ratings at 4ohm and 8 ohms so that I can decide to buy a cabinet accordingly.

0 20
    • subhamb88
      PedroRodrigues Hi subhamb88, thank you for you post, please ponder that the information we provided on the output features for the BQ500 are stated on the manual. The BQ500 allows the use of the following cabinet configuration with a minimum load of 4 Ohms. Examples:
      • 2 x 8 Ohm (in parallel)
      • 1 x 4 Ohm
      For the remaining information request please see the manual below. Thank you
      • Aug 22
    • subhamb88
      subhamb88 Still doesn't answer my query. Usually amps deliver full power at 4 ohm load and 50%/60% at 8 ohm. So I want to know what is that exact rating? If I buy a 250w 8ohm cab, it's not ideal if the amp supplies 300W at 8 ohm.
      • Aug 23
      • TC Electronics BQ500
        PedroRodrigues Hi subhamb88, thank you for your reply, please ponder that as stated on the manual above, the max output power of the BQ500 is 500 watts. This power is distributed equally to the drivers when using more than one cabinet.
        It is also important to take under account that besides the power, consideration must also be given to the total impedance of the speaker system.
        Normally, a speaker cabinet has an impedance of 4,8 or 16 Ω, but when two or more speakers cabinets are used together, the total impedance will change according to the manner in which the cabinets are connected. For details on this matter please see the image below.
        • Aug 23
    • subhamb88
      subhamb88 I am aware of of the series and parallel connection of cabinets. I am planning to get the TCE BC208 cabinet. It is a 8ohm cabinet with capacity of 200W rms. Now I read somewhere that the RMS rating of this amp at 8 ohm is 175W which the cab can handle. Am I correct?
      • Aug 23
      • TC Electronics BQ500
        PedroRodrigues Hi subhamb88, please ponder that RMS is the average safe amount of power that can be safely deliver for a long time, nevertheless all the power specifications supplied on our manuals are in Watts and not in Watts RMS. The information on the BC208 manual states that this unit offers 200 Watts as you can see below
        • Aug 23
      • TC Electronics BQ500
        subhamb88 BC208 handles 200W at 8 ohms but does my amp supply less 200W at 8 ohms?
        • ·
        • Aug 23
      • TC Electronics BQ500
        PedroRodrigues Hi subhamb88, the important point to take under account is that you should not use a cabinet with less than 4 Ω.

As long as the impedance value is higher than the rated minimum impedance load on the amplifier you will not have any issues.

The minimum impedance load is stating what should be the minimum resistance present on the speaker to keep the current draw through the circuit low enough to prevent parts from burning up.

In the case of the BQ500 operating with one 8 Ω cabinet, I would suggest to setting up two 8Ω speakers to run this amplifier otherwise you would might damage this Amp if you use just one 8Ω 500 watts speaker.
        Please bear in mind that as I have mentioned above, the power will be distributed equally to the drivers when using more than one cabinet.
        • Aug 23
      • TC Electronics BQ500
        TC-Lars Hi subhamb88

If I may offer an answer.
        The BQ500 will supply a max of 500watt in 4 Ohm. This is not RMS watts, so most likely a peak power measurement, or something along those lines.
        In accordance with Ohm's law the same amp will be able to supply half of that into an 8 Ohm load. So a max of 250watt into the suggested 8 Ohm cabinet.

It would be completely safe to use an 8 Ohm cabinet with the BQ500 amp.
        The BC208 is rated at 200watt continuous, from the specification above, and can handle in excess of what the BQ500 can supply in peak power it would seem.

So you should be safe to use the BC208 with the BQ500.

Best Regards,
        • Oct 25
  • New
    Maxey
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-01-24

Replacement speakers for TC electronics BC208 technically I suppose that my cabinets are in the warranty. I have one speaker driver that is functioning but started to smoke the other evening while I was performing. I would like to get it replaced and would also like to purchase additional ones to have spares if this happens again. I own two Of these cabinets

read more...
    0 33
    • Maxey
      Nigel67 Hi Maxey. If your BC208 is still under warranty, then please contact the shop that you purchased it from and they will repair the unit for you. If you want to purchase spares, then they will also be able to supply these for you, or you can contact our spares team and they will quote you pricing and availability. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Spare Parts tab and submit a ticket. Many thanks
      • Jan 24
  • New
    pbman1953
    Contributor - Level 1
    2022-05-13

I have the pre-amp tube model and I need to understand how to use the Gain, Volume nand Master come into play to to set the overload light.

I've read on Talkbass, that one should set the Volume all the way down and then set the light using set the Gain. I've tried many combinations and have failed. To me, for the master , it should not matter where that control is. 

Is there a schematic to undertsand the signal order, that would help

Thanks for any help!

read more...
    0 21
    • pbman1953
      WilliamR The GAIN knob adjusts the amount of preamp level. The general rule of thumb is when the clip light is blinking, the bass tone starts to go into preamp distortion.
      VOLUME knob (BV1001T only) compensates for boosts in the signal from the GAIN knob. It also affects the level of the FX LOOP SEND jack.
      The MASTER knob adjusts the overall output of the amplifier. The general rule of thumb is to start with the master volume low and dial in your gain and overall channel volume to get the tone you desire, then the master volume controls the overall output to your speakers without changing the tonality of your tone you just dialed in.
      • May 13
    • pbman1953
      pbman1953

Are you saying the only way to control the LED is from the bass itself? When you turn down everything LED will still light up. For example- if want to be clean, I'd estimate the master position. Pin the volume and use the gain as a volume control. I don't use effects

• May 19
  • New
    MichaelBugla
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-14

Hi, I need a spare part logo for my Bt 115 Ts cabinet. Who can help ? It is damaged. [email protected]

0 82
    • MichaelBugla
      Nigel67 Hi MichaelBugla, please contact our spares team and they will be able to advise pricing and availability. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Spare Parts tab and submit a ticket.
      • August 14, 2021
    • MichaelBugla
      MichaelBugla

Thank you Nigel

• August 15, 2021
  • New
    a6496948
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-04-24

Can i buy a Volume knob for Bugera Veyron head? Mine got stolen

0 15
  • Deftones210
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2020-10-03

Hello, I have purchased a Bugera 15BXDA bass amp and have some questions about the lights. 

I use a lot of fuzz and distortion on my bass and the the red clip light keeps flashing. Can that damage my amp and what can I do to remedy that issue?

Also, the orange light that circles the volume knob turns red. Why does it do that and what can I do to address that issue?

Thank you

read more...
    0 119
    • Deftones210
      PedroRodrigues Hi Martin, please see below as you will have a image with the full information about what the lights on your unit and what they mean. If effectively your unit is not behaving as it should please follow the link below to submit a assistance request for your unit https://community.musictribe.com/pages/create-new-ticket?type=service%20request
      • October 8, 2020
    • Deftones210
      Deftones210 Yes I have that paper. But you have not answered my questions. Will the clipping make long term damage to my amp?
      • October 8, 2020
    • Deftones210
      Deftones210 Also, what does it mean when the orange light around the volume knob turns red? That is not in they manual.
      • October 8, 2020
Go to page