Statistics

260,503 members
139,096 posts
  • New
    leobee
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-12-25

The URL given in the manual does not lead to anywhere that has toneprints for BH250. Can anyone tell me the correct one? There are no BH250 toneprints at tcelectronic.com/bh250/toneprints, which redirects to https://tcelectronic.com/tonePrints/tonePrint-library.html . Loads of pedals there but no bass amps. 

read more...
    0 60
  • New
    Coleye
    Contributor - Level 2
    2021-02-09

Hi, just a quick question - my power supply cables have got mixed up, can anybody tell me what fuse rating should be in the mains plug of my BH800 amp? (240v supply)

Thank you!

0 78
  • Ferranno
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-09-28

I have just purchased a BH250 to carry around and play when in hotels rooms and also in small sessions. As I need to play along to bits and pieces I get sent from fellow musicians its quite handy that the amp comes with a aux-in to connect e.g. with a phone. However I just noticed that while the aux-in is heard on speakers, its not functioning when headphones are plugged in, so you cant listen to the track on the headphones. Is this intentional? If yes. this does not make sense at least to me.

read more...
    0 70
    • Ferranno
      TC-Claus Hi Frank ... You should be able to hear the AUX source through the headphone output! Connecting headphones will only mute the speaker output.
      • September 28, 2020
  • New
    Jgbassking78
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-20

Hey guys, I just got to try a friend's Veyron Mosfet head with the 210 cabinet and I'm enamored. Why can't I find these cabinets anywhere? I want the same setup, amp and cabinet. Seems I may be able to find the head, but I'd want the cabinet too.

read more...
    0 38
Go to page