Statistics

298,538 members
182,151 posts
  • New
    LukeAnderson
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-10-31

I turn it on and it lights up a weird set of lights and does not play. It's stuck in this mode. Clip light, TubeDrive Light, E and A tuner lights, Flat tuner light and Power light are all lit solid. No sound.

0 8
    • LukeAnderson
      Nigel67 Hi LukeAnderson. Please fill out a Technical Support ticket and we will be able to assist you in getting your unit repaired. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Technical Support tab and submit a ticket. Many thanks
      • October 31, 2021
  • New
    Spear
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-04-07

Why is it that I can only find the low power bass heads in US dealers such as Sweetwater and Guitaar Center? Is TC going out of business?

0 7
    • Spear
      WilliamR Hello, I can assure you TC Electronic is not going out of business. There are just some delays happening at the moment with component availability. Thank you for your Patience.
      • Apr 7
    • Spear
      Spear Look forward to it. Thanks
      • Apr 7
  • mAd66
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-10-19
    hi. i am considering an rh750 bass amp in combination with a bc208 for my "home studio" setup. do the feet of the rh750 fit exactly into the square niche on the top of the bc208? thanks, matthew

read more...
    0 61
  • New
    Rapisme
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-23

So I recently acquired a BH 550 head and had it for 5 days. On the 1st played with issues. On the second day that's when during used it will intermittently go into protection mode then shut off then a few seconds later come back on! I did the care ticket thing but was curious if anyone may have a more pragmatic solution?

Thanks,

Rap

read more...
    0 81
    • Rapisme
      NicJonesMT Hi Rapisme.
      Please submit a technical support ticket and we can go through some trouble shooting with.
      Simply click "SUPPORT" at the top of the page and scroll down to the Technical support option.
      • April 23, 2021
    • Rapisme
      Rapisme

Hi, did that already and received an email indicating that I’ll have to proceed to an authorized service center to receive out of warranty service?

• April 23, 2021
  • New
    washburnit
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-06-03

Hi,

I own a BH800 and I'm very satisfied about it.
    Today I wanted to load a TonePrint on the "slot 2" of the amp, the one where there is the chorus by factory.
    Some years ago I had the TonePrint app and I remember that I loaded successfully some effects just to play with them.
    I installed the app on my phone (Samsung S21+), chose a Toneprint but I noticed that it seems that the app only supports pedals.
    I don't have it so I tried to load the toneprint taking my phone close to one of my bass pickups...I noticed that the "slot 2" green led blinked once while the toneprint was uploading but at the end of the process the toneprint present was the still the chorus.
    So I wonder if the app is valid just for pedals.
    How if I would like to load a toneprint without a pedal?
    The firmware is updated to the latest available and tried to update it again but the "toneprint issue" didn't change.
    Thank you, regards.

Roberto

read more...
    0 15
    • washburnit
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi washburnit, in the Library section of the Toneprint app there is a folder titled "TonePrint Bass Amp" could you please try loading one of the TonePrints from this section and confirms if it works?
      This folder contains all of the TonePrints compatible with the bass amps.
      • Jun 3
  • New
    MauriceBates
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-14

hi all, I have an rh 750 and wonder when connected to an 8 ohm 4×10 does the power half to when connected through a 4 ohm 4×10 cab

mo 

0 67
    • MauriceBates
      DavidKnighton Hello MauriceBates,
      Typically, the output rating is given at 4 Ohms, so you should have full power when connected to a 4 Ohm load. The manual lists 750 Watts for the power module rating and 1,200 Watts peak output at minimum impedance (4 Ohms). Running an 8 Ohm load would reduce the output power by roughly half, and should allow the amp to run a bit cooler. Check out the POWER RATING document on the product webpage here https://www.tcelectronic.com/product.html?modelCode=P0CIV
      • July 14, 2021
  • New
    furbizio85
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-02-20

Good morning to all. I'm considering to buy the 2x12 RS212 cabinet. I'll use in combination of a all valve Ampeg 100 watt V4B... 
    I need a cabinet with a good sensitivity and lightweight... someone knows the sensitivity of the RS212? 
    Thank you

-Fabrizio 

read more...
    0 35
  • New
    Htieksamoht
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-07-26

Just bought this.. During rehearsal my bugera veyron had sound cut out multiple times, did some troubleshooting between cables and instruments and could not find the problem. I noticed the problem would go away immediately if I jiggled the cable, which leads me to believe it may be the input jack. Other than that, the internal components seem fine. What could be causing this? 

How can I fix this?

read more...
    1 13
    • Htieksamoht
      WilliamR Hello, please click on the Support link above and create a tech support ticket. Someone will get in touch with you ASAP.
      • Jul 26
  • New
    Harris59
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-04-08

Hi, I need a replacement speaker for a customers BG250 115 Toneprint Combo ,please can you let me know price ,availability and lead time for me to get one. I am based in Sheffield , UK .

Best regard

Nick Harrison  (Harris Nixon Guitarist)

read more...
    0 13
    • Harris59
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi Harris, if not yet done so could you please submit a parts ticket. This can be done by going to the support tab at the top of the page and scrolling down to "PARTS", once submitted a member of the spares team will be able to advise further.
      • Apr 8
    • Harris59
      Dale_M Can you please go to the Support tab above and submit a Parts ticket so we can assist you please?
      • Apr 8
    • Harris59
      Harris59

Did all this last week and still no word(other than a "ticket number"???) Why do i have to go through all this? Why can't I ring ,pay by card and get it sent by 48hr carrier - like i do with MARSHALL Amplification ,i have had the part next morning ,some times less than 18 hrs after order placed. My customer has a gig tomorrow night and I am going to have to let him down purely down to not getting a response from TC...not impressed

• Apr 14
  • bjartis
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-10-05

I can't get any new effects into my BG250. I've followed instructions and tutorials but nothing happens. Do I need the foot switch to store new effects in my amp? 

0 216
    • bjartis
      PedroRodrigues Hi Lars please follow these steps to transfer Toneprints from your Phone or tablet to your amp without the need of a computer.
      1) Download the TC Electronic Toneprint app from your app store.
      2) Open the App and go to Library > Toneprint Bass Amps. In here you will find all compatible Toneprints with your TC bass amp.
      3) Once you have selected your toneprint, set the volume on your phone or tablet to around 60 - 80%. Any quieter or louder can sometimes cause the tone to distort and not transfer correctly.
      4) Hold the speaker of your phone no more than 2cm away from the strings, directly above the pickup. Ensure that you have the pickup level at max.
      5) Press Beam to Amp in the Toneprint amp and you should hear the soothing tones of the Toneprint being transferred. The indicator light next to Toneprint dial should flash green to show it is being transferred.
      6) You are all done. Increase the Toneprint level and you should hear the setting of the Toneprint.
      If you are using an amp with multiple Toneprint slots, such as the BH550, ensure that you select which slot you want to send the Toneprint to.
      • October 5, 2020
      • Bg 250 I can’t beam new effects into my  amp. Do I need the foot switch to that?
        themosfet I am experiencing the asme issue with a mk1 BG250115. I'm actually an electronics dev engineer, if it was a simple thing I would have found a solution already. When I update the firmware on my amp, it enters this wierd state where I can't turn it off....and I'm forced to physically pull cords out supplying ac power. I have followed the above instructions very closely...about 10-15 times with no sucess both before and after attempting to update the fw on the device.
        • ·
        • November 4, 2020
      • Bg 250 I can’t beam new effects into my  amp. Do I need the foot switch to that?
        PedroRodrigues Hi Kristopher,in that case please follow the link below and submit an assistance request for your unit so we can assist you with more tools. https://community.musictribe.com/pages/create-new-ticket?type=service%20request
        • November 5, 2020
    • bjartis
      MrSusan I'm having the same problem with a new BH550. Ive been trying for about four hours and nothing happens. I thought i'd try updating the software to see if that resolves the issue but the Software Updater just says "Searching for Amplifier" and does nothing, I've followed both sets of instructions about fifty times and I feel like selling the unit. This is my first time with TC and it hasn't got off to a smooth start, really disappointed.
      • November 19, 2020
        PedroRodrigues Hi Jonty ,in that case please follow the link below and submit an assistance request for your unit so we can assist you with more tools. https://community.musictribe.com/pages/create-new-ticket?type=service%20request
        • November 20, 2020
        MrSusan I submitted a request a few days ago and have heard nothing. I have asked on TC Electronic YouTube and Facebook and had no response. I have watched every YouTube video from others who have had problems beaming TonePrints and tried all of their suggestions. Regarding the updater not finding the amp, I have got to page 12 on Google and exhausted every page of this site to no avail. I have installed the TonePrint amp on my Mac (latest Catalina OS) and the TonePrint desktop app doesn't show and amp either. I feel like this amp was the biggest waste of money and so far when friends have asked about TC products I've told them to steer clear and go for something more reliable that is not going to waste three days of their life getting it to do basic tasks. I'm so disappointed with the lack of support from TC and Music Tribe.
        • November 22, 2020
    • bjartis
      MrSusan I submitted a request a few days ago and have heard nothing. I have asked on TC Electronic YouTube and Facebook and had no response. I have watched every YouTube video from others who have had problems beaming TonePrints and tried all of their suggestions. Regarding the updater not finding the amp, I have got to page 12 on Google and exhausted every page of this site to no avail. I have installed the TonePrint amp on my Mac (latest Catalina OS) and the TonePrint desktop app doesn't show and amp either. I feel like this amp was the biggest waste of money and so far when friends have asked about TC products I've told them to steer clear and go for something more reliable that is not going to waste three days of their life getting it to do basic tasks. I'm so disappointed with the lack of support from TC and Music Tribe.
      • November 22, 2020
Go to page