Statistics

299,773 members
183,550 posts
  • bjartis
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-10-05

I can't get any new effects into my BG250. I've followed instructions and tutorials but nothing happens. Do I need the foot switch to store new effects in my amp? 

0 218
    • bjartis
      PedroRodrigues Hi Lars please follow these steps to transfer Toneprints from your Phone or tablet to your amp without the need of a computer.
      1) Download the TC Electronic Toneprint app from your app store.
      2) Open the App and go to Library > Toneprint Bass Amps. In here you will find all compatible Toneprints with your TC bass amp.
      3) Once you have selected your toneprint, set the volume on your phone or tablet to around 60 - 80%. Any quieter or louder can sometimes cause the tone to distort and not transfer correctly.
      4) Hold the speaker of your phone no more than 2cm away from the strings, directly above the pickup. Ensure that you have the pickup level at max.
      5) Press Beam to Amp in the Toneprint amp and you should hear the soothing tones of the Toneprint being transferred. The indicator light next to Toneprint dial should flash green to show it is being transferred.
      6) You are all done. Increase the Toneprint level and you should hear the setting of the Toneprint.
      If you are using an amp with multiple Toneprint slots, such as the BH550, ensure that you select which slot you want to send the Toneprint to.
      • October 5, 2020
      • Bg 250 I can’t beam new effects into my  amp. Do I need the foot switch to that?
        themosfet I am experiencing the asme issue with a mk1 BG250115. I'm actually an electronics dev engineer, if it was a simple thing I would have found a solution already. When I update the firmware on my amp, it enters this wierd state where I can't turn it off....and I'm forced to physically pull cords out supplying ac power. I have followed the above instructions very closely...about 10-15 times with no sucess both before and after attempting to update the fw on the device.
        • ·
        • November 4, 2020
      • Bg 250 I can’t beam new effects into my  amp. Do I need the foot switch to that?
        PedroRodrigues Hi Kristopher,in that case please follow the link below and submit an assistance request for your unit so we can assist you with more tools. https://community.musictribe.com/pages/create-new-ticket?type=service%20request
        • November 5, 2020
    • bjartis
      MrSusan I'm having the same problem with a new BH550. Ive been trying for about four hours and nothing happens. I thought i'd try updating the software to see if that resolves the issue but the Software Updater just says "Searching for Amplifier" and does nothing, I've followed both sets of instructions about fifty times and I feel like selling the unit. This is my first time with TC and it hasn't got off to a smooth start, really disappointed.
      • November 19, 2020
        PedroRodrigues Hi Jonty ,in that case please follow the link below and submit an assistance request for your unit so we can assist you with more tools. https://community.musictribe.com/pages/create-new-ticket?type=service%20request
        • November 20, 2020
        MrSusan I submitted a request a few days ago and have heard nothing. I have asked on TC Electronic YouTube and Facebook and had no response. I have watched every YouTube video from others who have had problems beaming TonePrints and tried all of their suggestions. Regarding the updater not finding the amp, I have got to page 12 on Google and exhausted every page of this site to no avail. I have installed the TonePrint amp on my Mac (latest Catalina OS) and the TonePrint desktop app doesn't show and amp either. I feel like this amp was the biggest waste of money and so far when friends have asked about TC products I've told them to steer clear and go for something more reliable that is not going to waste three days of their life getting it to do basic tasks. I'm so disappointed with the lack of support from TC and Music Tribe.
        • November 22, 2020
    • bjartis
      MrSusan I submitted a request a few days ago and have heard nothing. I have asked on TC Electronic YouTube and Facebook and had no response. I have watched every YouTube video from others who have had problems beaming TonePrints and tried all of their suggestions. Regarding the updater not finding the amp, I have got to page 12 on Google and exhausted every page of this site to no avail. I have installed the TonePrint amp on my Mac (latest Catalina OS) and the TonePrint desktop app doesn't show and amp either. I feel like this amp was the biggest waste of money and so far when friends have asked about TC products I've told them to steer clear and go for something more reliable that is not going to waste three days of their life getting it to do basic tasks. I'm so disappointed with the lack of support from TC and Music Tribe.
      • November 22, 2020
  • New
    JayDodge
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-10-12

I need a replacement knob for my TC Electronics RH450 bass amp.

0 41
    • JayDodge
      Nigel67 Hi JayDodge. Please contact our spares department and they will be able to help you further. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Spare Parts tab and submit a ticket. Many thanks
      • October 11, 2021
  • New
    ChristopherJone
    Contributor - Level 1
    2021-05-26

I need a new crossover for the bt210ts where can i get it

0 52
    • ChristopherJone
      DavidKnighton Hello ChristopherJone,
      Please click the SUPPORT tab at the top of the page and submit a SPARE PARTS inquiry for pricing and availability.
      • May 26, 2021
  • New
    glaubercc01
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-08-25

Early in 2022, I've opened a support ticket CAS-537391-R3X5C4, and I'm now celebrating a 6-month birthday with no response, whatsoever yayyy!!!

I have a RH750 amp, and my treble knob broke (even inside TC ELECTRONIC expensive bag). The amp didn't fall, or hit anything. I've reported it for the support team. Allegedlly, there were no spare knobs to sell at that moment, so I've waited until now. It has been a long journey, with several emails sent, no response, no support, no cares given.

Now, there are other knobs about to fall apart aswell, including the Master Knob. There's already a big crack on it, becoming bigger each day. So, sooner than I'd think, I won't be able to use this RH750 amp anymore once and for all <3 Isn't that sweet?

I'm really done with this disrespectful and outrageous care and support from this company, and I assure I'd never purchase not even a guitar pick from you again.

Best regards.

Glauber Costa.

read more...
    0 8
    • glaubercc01
      PedroRodrigues Hi glaubercc01, thank you for your post, please accept our apologies on this matter I have requested the Service Team to look in to this matter and to contact you via the case number you mentioned to find you a solution for this matter. Thank you
      • Aug 25
  • New
    RickRossBell
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-07-27

Is there a chance in hell of getting a replacement knob?  I've done several parts tickets, no luck.  I've called every single service partner in the USA, no luck.  I've reached out to TCE on facebook, no luck.  I've messaged the tech guys on this forum, no luck.  Very dissapointed in TCE customer service.  

read more...
    0 15
    • RickRossBell
      PedroRodrigues Hi RickRossBell, thank you for your post, as we have spoken previously I have requested the Spare Parts Teams to informed you of the best course of action on this matter. I would also advise you to contact some of our Partners and Resellers to request information on the availability on the Spare Parts you require. To access our network of Partners and Resellers please follow the link below:https://www.tcelectronic.com/buy.html Thank you
      • Jul 28
      • Replacement knob for RH-750
        RickRossBell Here's the email I sent to Audio Lab of Georgia, just like y'all asked. I'll let you know when they tell me they can't help, or when a week with no reply comes by, whichever comes first.
        • Jul 29
        RickRossBell to sales

Good day. I was told by TC Electronic to reach out to you regarding replacement knobs for bass amp RH-450. They said you should have stock available. Please let me know if you have any knobs available, and if not, when I should check back to see if they have become available.

Thank you for your time and efforts,
        Rick
        • Jul 29
        RickRossBell Y'all are gonna have to come up with a place I can buy a knob, or block me. I'm not going anywhere. Buyers beware, this is how you will be treated when you ask where you can buy a replacement knob for a known problem.
        • Jul 29
  • New
    marc93
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-06-06

I have a RH450 amplifier and for some reason all the light rings of bass/mid/treble/... only indicate the neutral stand turning the knobs do change the sound but the rings are not showing the indicated volume change. Maybe I just miss something here and have to push some button to reactivate the leds but I can't find it in the manual.

read more...
    0 17
    • marc93
      Dale_M The leds should simply move in response to any adjustment, this sounds like a display failure on the unit, we would advise you go to the Support tab above and select a technical ticket, include your proof of purchase, contact details and any video links so we can suppport you.
      • Jun 6
    • marc93
      PedroRodrigues Hi marc93, thank you for your post, in this case I would suggest to restore the factory settings of your RH450, for that please press & hold all three presets buttons during power up, that will reset the amp to standard settings. I hope this helps. Thank you
      • Jun 7
  • New
    calinvama
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-07-28

Hey guys, 

I have a TC Electronic RH750 amp purchased some time ago. The plastic knobs broke one by one and I was sent a new set by TC some 3 years ago. Everything worked just fine until last week when one knob felt down due to some cracks. How can I purchase a new set or individual knob for my amp? Any ideas?

Regards,

Calin

read more...
    1 52
    • calinvama
      WilliamR Hello, there are currently supply chain issues that are causing great delays in the availability of these parts. If you can click on the Support link above and create a parts case, someone can get in touch with you as soon as possible. If you have done so already, can you give me your case number so that I can look into the matter for you?
      • Jul 28
      • RH750 replacement knobs
        RickRossBell There should be a laugh emoji for this reply. Do you have any idea how many spare parts tickets I've submitted? How many calls and emails I've sent to the Service Partners? How many FB comments I've left? how many DMs I've exchanged with people who can help all the way until they tell me they can't because they're "tech support". Let me guess, you are also a 'tech support' guy and can't really help. TCE customer service is trash. We're simply asking for a dang knob or the truth. We're not getting either.
        • Jul 29
        RickRossBell CAS-613577-D1F8B0 Problem Solved Service Partners Spare Parts 07/18/2022, 01:44:45 PM 07/18/2022, 10:13:29 PM
        CAS-612955-C2G9Q5 Problem Solved RH-450 knobs falling off and no replacement options Spare Parts 07/14/2022, 08:14:24 AM 07/14/2022, 08:34:29 AM
        CAS-612583-S5C2J0 Information Provided Missing knobs Spare Parts 07/12/2022, 12:23:18 PM 07/18/2022, 09:58:45 PM
        CAS-611546-Z5G3H0 Information Provided Missing knobs Spare Parts 07/06/2022, 08:14:31 AM 07/06/2022, 09:35:40 PM
        CAS-611057-W2V1D1 Information Provided Missing knobs Spare Parts 07/03/2022, 01:22:26 PM 07/06/2022, 01:00:57 PM
        • Jul 29
        RickRossBell There you go. They tell me over and over to check with service partners and then when I do, and roll snake eyes, I'm told to "check with them in the UK". Is that reasonable? For a dang knob? TCE better get their act together. The internet doesn't allow for this level of customer service to go unnoticed or unrecognized.
        • Jul 29
  • yzfsergio
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-07-02
    BXD15 BXD15A I would like to know the difference between those two models and how it is possible that they give 1000w of power if the speaker is 250w.
    0 107
  • New
    RickRossBell
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-07-29

I'm curious who here is happy with their customer service from TCE?  Who has faith that an issue with their TCE gear will be resolved by TCE?

0 9
    • RickRossBell
      NicJonesMT Hi RickRossBell.
      I have forwarded your concerns about spare parts on to our Parts team, along with screenshots of all of your posts.
      I have asked someone to look into this ASAP and see if there is another solution that they can advise youon.
      • Jul 31
  • New
    Mymusictribe1972
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-28

How can I go by buying the 410 bass cabinet and how much is it

0 48
Go to page