Statistics

250,738 members
127,934 posts
  • New
    jamiejackson45
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-02-10

I have a XR18, with the observed complaint of intermittent BT and channels bleeding over into one another. I am attempting to receive a RA to return this product for credit/replacement. Please contact me if further information is required

Sam Ash music #45

615-860-7475 

read more...
    0 84
    • jamiejackson45
      KyleJohnson Hi Jamie, Kyle here with Music Tribe. To request an RMA please click on the Support link at the top of the page, and then select Service Request.
      • Feb 10
    • jamiejackson45
      R692258 I have a behringer x32. I was told I could hook up a usb a to usb b cord to a lightning adapter to my apple ipad to record my services on the iPad but run the sound through the mixer. Tried it and it didn't work. Any suggestions on how I can run my sound to the ipad from my Behringer?
      • Feb 12
      • RA Request
        KyleJohnson The USB Expansion cards for the X32 are designed for use with PC and Mac operating systems. iOS is not a supported operating system for audio interface purposes.
        • Feb 14
      • RA Request
        R692258 Thank you. Would it work if I plugged the usb b to usb a to an adapter that has the plug for my ear phones hole? forgive my ignorance. Something like a
        SmartEra USB Female to 3.5mm Jack Male Audio Converter Adapter (Black)
        • Feb 16
  • Bugera
    Triber Moderator
    2020-09-28
    Elmo Karjalainen reviews the Bugera V22 Infinium

Check it out!

read more...
    0 78
  • New
    IigoGonzalez
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-02

Hola, quisiera saber cuál de las valvulas es la que mas afecta a la distorsión, gracias!!

0 50
    • IigoGonzalez
      WilliamR Hello, William from musictribe here. The 12AX7 preamp tubes would be the ones that affect the distortion.
      • Jun 2
    • IigoGonzalez
      IigoGonzalez

Y sabes cuál es su posición? V1,V2,V3...? Gracias

• Jun 2
  • New
    Aztekkerz05
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-12-27

Hello. I recently bought a used Behringer GMX 210 amplifier and it is missing the jack assembly. I was wondering where I could find one of those. 

0 46
    • Aztekkerz05
      KyleJohnson Hi Gavin, please click on the Support link at the top of the page and submit a Spare Parts ticket.
      • December 28, 2020
  • GeorgeKlongland
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-09-29

I bought the foot switch specified on the back of the amp and the connector is different.

The amp has a big connector and the foot switch has a small connector.

The part number is the exact part number called for. 

So is there a replacement connector that I can wire in ? Or and adapter ?

read more...
    0 181
    • GeorgeKlongland
      GeorgeKlongland
      • September 28, 2020
    • GeorgeKlongland
      GeorgeKlongland
      • September 28, 2020
    • GeorgeKlongland
      john0121 Sorry for the problem you've encountered here, can you please submit a technical support case via the "Support" button at the top of the page and we can get this looked into/resolved.
      • September 28, 2020
    • GeorgeKlongland
      GeorgeKlongland Can someone, anyone just get me a wiring diagram for the connector for the footswitch on the back of a 6262 infinium?
      • October 15, 2020
    • GeorgeKlongland
      GeorgeKlongland Can someone, anyone get me a wiring diagram for the footswitch connector on a 6262 infinium? I bought a new 5 pin din cable and need to know which pin is which to wire it .
      • October 15, 2020
      • Bugera 6262 Infinium
        JMaxfield77583 Google is your friend Bro! All of the Bugera schematics (except for the TriRec or the Magician - which never saw production) can be found online.
        • October 22, 2020
  • New
    dmurdock
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-11-13

1. Where is the "driver" or "v1" located on this amp? Is it marked "12AX7A?" What brands/types are the best for metal? Do you have to match the preamp tube type with the slots that are marked in the amp?

0 40
  • New
    Voncronz
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-02-12

I have been playing through a fender hot rod deluxe which I still love but my 62/62 is blowing my mind, using it with some tube screamers on clean and hit the dirty with one on low for screaming solos. It has become my main amp. Some day I hope bugera are associated with me like fender is with Eric Johnson or Stevie Ray Vaughn.  S.R.P. ??

read more...
    0 53
  • New
    zoidus
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-10-29

Just bought one of these and I am having problems with it. When I plus into the USB or the PC the blue TC Helicon logo lights up but then the square light above it which is supposed to be blue (red when guitar output is over limit) constantly flashes red. The blue logo then goes out and the red light stays flashing.

Can someone please help me?

Regards

read more...
    0 188
    • zoidus
      WilliamR Hello Phil, please click the support link above and create a tech support ticket, and someone will contact you directly to help you out with this.
      • October 29, 2020
    • zoidus
      zoidus Thanks
      • October 30, 2020
  • DavidStackhouse
    Contributor - Level 2
    2020-10-12

Hello... I have a Behringer GX210 Ultratwin guitar amplifier that's making ground hum noise wherever I plug it in. I also tried using an Ebtech Hum X hum eliminator power adapter - it didn't make a difference that I could hear. The manual has no troubleshooting guide. Any suggestions? Thanks...   - DS

read more...
    0 88
    • DavidStackhouse
      DavidStackhouse So far I have tried...
      - different outlets throughout the home, with and without the Ebtech Hum X
      - turning off lights on dimmers
      - a ground adapter that changes from 3 to 2 prong (which wouldn't have been an acceptable solution even if it had worked)
      - swapping power cables
      - swapping audio cables
      ...all with no success. It's also worth mentioning that the hum is there whether or not an instrument is plugged in, and the volume level of the hum does not change no matter how much or how little I boost or cut the gain/volume on the amp. The volume, timbre, and "quality" of the hum do not change if, for instance, I plug in my guitar and touch its pickups.
      This is not necessarily a new problem. This amp was given to me, so I don't know if the hum was there before I inherited it. The hum isn't very loud - it would go unnoticed in live performance, but I wouldn't record it like this.

So... again... any thoughts or suggestions? Thanks again...
      • October 12, 2020
    • DavidStackhouse
      Dale_M Hi David, possibly one last thing to try would be the amp at a different location to rule out an earthing issue at your residence, if the hum is still present as a mains 50-60hz low hum there may be a problem with the amp and it will need a repair, simply go to the support tab +create a care ticket/service request, I hope this helps.
      • October 14, 2020
      • Behringer GX210 Ultratwin amp ground hum
        DavidStackhouse Thanks, Dale... I'll give that a try.
        • ·
        • October 14, 2020
  • New
    sparky01
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-03

Hi folks 

I required a replacement mains transformer for a Bugera 1960 amp head 

can anyone help please

0 61
    • sparky01
      Nigel67 Hi sparky01. Please contact our spare department and they will be able to advise availability and pricing of a mains transformer. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Spare Parts tab and submit a ticket. A colleague will then get back to you with the relevant information. Many thanks
      • May 3
Go to page