267,755 members
147,252 posts
  • New
    Caught exception: Specified column "user_id" is not in the row
  • New
    Dsomer
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-23

Hi. Where can I get a replacement pin for the poly tune it's fallen off somewhere so now clip and tuner are separate. Thanks

0 6
    • Dsomer
      Nigel67 Hi Dsomer. Please contact our Spares Team and they will be able to advise further. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Spare Parts tab and submit a ticket. Many thanks
      • November 23, 2021
  • mutex
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-07-03
    Does the 9V battery have to be removed when connecting to and external 9V power? Thanks
    0 84
    • mutex
      TC-Mike No, it doesn't have to be removed. Just remember to unplug cable when not used + the PSU is not connected ,otherwise it will drain the battery if pedal is on and in bypass
      • August 5, 2020
  • New
    BigTBZ
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-23

i have 2 of the tc electronic clip on tuners, which work great.

the screws and fasteners have fallen out of both of them while playing gigs and I was unable to find them. How can I obtain replace fasteners for these?

0 90
    • BigTBZ
      john0121 Hi, you can fill out a spare parts request via the Support button at the top of the page. A member of the team will then be able to advise on pricing and availability.
      • January 24, 2021
  • boothscience
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-10-09

I posted here a month or so ago about the polytune I purchased (which was actually a mispackaged/mislabelled unitune). Since then I've been trying to acquire one in Europe/UK. There is literally no stock with any retailer; until recently it was only available from scalpers/resellers on ebay (at 4-5 times the price).

Can we get some information on whether they are still being made, and if so when it is anticipated that they might actually be available for purchase.

Love TC products and hope for a positive response.

read more...
    0 80
    • boothscience
      PedroRodrigues Hi David Please be aware that the Polytune Clip is still available and I would advise you to contact our partners and reseller present on the link below to request information of when this unit will be available. Thank you https://www.tcelectronic.com/buy.html
      • October 13, 2020
    • boothscience
      boothscience I appreciate the response Pedro, but this simply isn't the case in the EU or UK. Every supplier i've looked at has it on back order for at least 3-6 months now. Many are reporting that it won't be available for another 1-3 months. Would suggest you look into this, as other TC products are available, just not the polytune clip. Can get it on ebay for twice the price though (from scalpers/resellers).
      • October 13, 2020
  • New
    CQJR1962
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-05

I'm looking for a barrell jack for the ac adapter plug, anyone know ehere i can get one ??

0 47
    • CQJR1962
      WilliamR Hello, William from music tribe here. Please click the support link on the top of the page and create a spare parts case. Someone from our parts team can contact you about getting that part ordered for you.
      • August 5, 2021
  • New
    donypri
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2021-04-30

Hi, where can I find the serial number for Polytune Clip Black?

0 91
  • BankerG
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-10-10

My tuner comes on but turns itself back off before it fully comes on. I've changed out batteries but problem persists. Is there a fix for this?

0 63
  • New
    Witnot
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-30

Any idea how I can purchase a replacement nut and bolt hinge for my polytuner clip?

0 87
    • Witnot
      Dale_M Hi there I would advise going to the Support Tab above and submitting a SPARES ticket to see if they can advise you.
      • May 1, 2021
  • mrpiergi
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2020-07-24

cambiando il mio Mac vorrei ricaricare il plugin Polytune per Logic Pro ma non ricordo la procedura

0 56
    • mrpiergi
      PedroRodrigues Ciao Pierluigi Rolfi Se ti stai riferendo al trasferimento della tua licenza dal tuo vecchio Mac a quello nuovo questo processo viene eseguito nel tuo account ILOK per maggiori informazioni contatta seguendo il collegamento nella casella indicata https://www.ilok.com/
      • August 14, 2020
Go to page