Statistics

267,755 members
147,252 posts
  • New
    foldyman
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-08

Hi,

I'm struggling to find a definitive answer on this...

The big Polytune has a bass mode, and works well for both chromatic and polyphonic tuning on a 5 string bass.

The Minis seem to lack a bass mode, so I'm wondering how (if at all) they work with a 5 string bass in Polyphonic mode.

Any guidance much apprecaited.

Thanks.

read more...
    1 12
    • foldyman
      PedroRodrigues Hi foldyman, thank you for your post, you are correct the Polytune 3 mini does not have a dedicated bass mode but offers polyphonic mode and will work on 5 string bass.
      The unit offers a Piano tuning range that will be compatible with your tuning requires
      The unit will work with 4 and 5 String bass.
      Thank you
      • November 9, 2021
  • stulevine
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-10-11

Not sure about anyone else in the US, but I'm having a really hard time finding this PolyTune clip in stock anywhere.  Even some of the local stores here can't seem to get any.  And, all the online venders including Amazon, don't have any.  TC Electronic, can you provide some insight into when we might see these available again?

read more...
    0 70
    • stulevine
      PedroRodrigues Hi Stuart, please be aware that any questions regarding stock management from partners and resellers have to be directed to the respective companies as we do not have access to information form third party companies. On what we can comment we can state that have no issues on the supply chain for any unit . Thank you
      • October 12, 2020
      • Availability of TC Electronic PolyTune Clip Clip-on Polyphonic Tuner?
        stulevine Hello Pedro, I was not asking about partners/resellers, I did direct my question directly to tc electronic who is purported to supply this product to the aforementioned enties. You talk about supply chain, and that's what I'm asking about. Clearly, there is an issue supplying product to partners and resellers since the product, a tc electronic polytune clip-on Polyphonic tuner, is NO WHERE to be found at ANY reseller or partner in the US. This imho, is a supply chain issue.
        • October 12, 2020
    • stulevine
      PedroRodrigues Hi Stuart as I mention on the message above we do not sell product directly to end users and reseller nor do we commercialize any product direct in to the USA or in to any country, for that purpose we have the distributors in each respective country that manage the respective distribution, therefor as I also mention above you should direct your question to the distributor in the USA to request that information. Thank you
      • October 13, 2020
Go to page