132,142 posts
  • New
    Behringer
    Triber Moderator
    2021-06-03

RHYTHM DESIGNER RD-9
    bit.ly/Behringer-RD9

Learn More: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EirB16oQsvM

Provides all the tools you need to become a master beat-maker, including: 10 drum voices; a 64-step sequencer; wave designer and dual-mode filter- for a full-fledged drum machine that'll shake the house! Whether you're new to drum programming or a seasoned pro looking to upgrade your setup, the RD-9 has everything you need to step up to the big leagues.

List Price: $349

#Behringer #RHYTHMDESIGNER #RD9 #DrumMachines

read more...
    3 73
  • heyvirgil
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-10-28

So... I downloaded the latest synth tool for mac, and attempted to update from firmware 1.3.5 to the latest 2.0.2. Opened synth tool, it recognized my directly USB connected RD-8 on my mac pro 5,1 (OS 10.13.4)- firmware update page opened, instructions said to put RD-8 into DFU mode, so I power cycled the unit whilst pressing in the pin in the holde next to the USB port. the synth tool lost connection and the unit never displayed the wait text on it's screen. Now it only flashs the sugnal LED briefly when power ycled. The thing is bricked. Is there anything to do to recover this thing?

read more...
    0 223
    • heyvirgil
      PedroRodrigues Hi Virgil, thank you for your contact, with that issue description we will need to look in to that in more detail, please follow the link below to submit a assistance ticket for your unit so we can help you with more tools https://community.musictribe.com/pages/create-new-ticket?type=service%20request
      • November 6, 2020
      • RD-8 firmware update bricked my RD-8 help
        heyvirgil yeah just yesterday got my unit back from service- happened again, this thing wasn't fixed I was hoping the firmware would have been updated at the service depot, lol. I need a new RA, actually send a new unit, this shipping isn't cheap.
        • Jun 18
    • heyvirgil
      Rybeats I had the exact same thing happen to me last night. Followed the process and the new update seemed to have bricked my RD-8. Is there any help for this?
      • November 16, 2020
        PedroRodrigues Hi Ryan, We have detected an issue on the synth tool that is causing that issue,we worked non stop to resolve that issue and we have release a new synth tool that will resolve this matter. Thank you
        • December 8, 2020
    • heyvirgil
      djegozanini I had the exact same thing ?
      • December 7, 2020
        PedroRodrigues Hi Diego, We have detected an issue on the synth tool that is causing this issue we worked non stop to resolve that issue and we have release a new synth tool that will resolve this matter. Thank you
        • December 8, 2020
        djegozanini I'll be waiting, thanks!
        • December 8, 2020
    • heyvirgil
      Rybeats Hi Pedro, I sent my RD-8 back last month and a ticket was created. There's been no status change in 3 weeks and I don't know who to contact about it. I can't seem to find any kind of support. Can you please help me find someone to contact about my RD-8. Thank you
      • December 16, 2020
        PedroRodrigues Hi Ryan Can you please send the case number for this matter so I can help?
        • December 16, 2020
        PedroRodrigues Hi Ryan, please confirm on your inbox as my colleague managed this matter on the 19/11/2020 at 21:32 and has send you all the information required including the RMA number and to where you should return the unit and he did not received any reply on this matter.
        • ·
        • December 17, 2020
        Rybeats Hi Pedro, I did get the email with all the RMA details and I shipped it accordingly to the proper address filled out with the RMA#. I saw the ticket was updated and figured I'd get a response back eventually. I will contact the customer quality service. Thank you.
        • December 18, 2020
        heyvirgil had the same experience they had my rd-8 for 3.5 months only to send it back and have the same thing happen.
        • Jun 18
  • New
    Saul79
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-02

Buenas tardes

Tengo la batería behringer hds110usb, y lamentablemente se me rompió el brazo que soporta el hit-hat y el mismo platillo hit-hat, es posible conseguir repuesto de esto mismo. Quedo atento a sus comentarios

read more...
    0 76
    • Saul79
      Nigel67 Hi Saul79. Please can you send us a spares request ticket and one of my colleagues in that team will send you availability and pricing. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Spare Parts tab and submit a ticket. A colleague will then get back to you. Many thanks
      • May 2
  • poneymagik
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-02-04

Hey, my RD-8 freezes at random times, when it happens i have to restart to unit, is there anyway to fix that or should i send my unit back ?

Thanks

3 143
    • poneymagik
      tomorohhidari

Hi,

same here. Got this last week. Updated to new firmware but it keeps happening.

Any updates on this? Any chance this could be looked into and fixed in a firmware update?

Ta!

• May 6, 2020
    • poneymagik
      alonsorondon

Same happens to me....
      it could be at any time, can we fix this? because it is imposible to work with this issue.

• June 9, 2020
    • poneymagik
      michaelgorbache This is a ridiculous issue and makes me want to sell the unit because the intended purpose is unusable especially when you are using USB to clock sync the unit... I have been asking about this issue also since May, I am not sure if they are faulty units or all are defected. I am trying to get the unit replaced, but Behringer so far has been unresponsive to this serious issue.
      • August 24, 2020
  • New
    jakevan22
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-02-13

I just updated my RD-8 to the latest firmware and liking the improvements... but now I can't get flam on the hi hats (or the closed hats.) It works on snare and cowbell because I tried those but not on hi hats or closed hats.  Why is this? How do I fix this?? Not sure if user error or bug.  please help!!

read more...
    0 67
  • jkvalentine
    Contributor - Level 2
    2019-11-23

Hello Behringer,

I'd love to update my RD-8's firmware using Linux Mint 19.1, why do you only offer an updater for Windows and Mac? I'm a paying customer like everybody else, so please make it work with Linux. I tried to update via Wine, but that doesn't work. I can run the program but it doesn't find the RD-8 when it's in boot mode (it's all black then, that's right?). In the manual for the firmware update, updating the usb driver is suggested, but the one suggested clearly makes no sense for Linux. If I interprete the manual correctly, the RD-8 contains a STM-32 microcontroller that handles the firmware - so I guess it could work with Wine if  Linux runs a STM-32 driver (which one)?

Please help, thanks in advance

read more...
    0 259
    • jkvalentine
      jkvalentine

Hello? Customer service, anyone?

• November 27, 2019
    • jkvalentine
      jkvalentine

Dear Behringer team,
      I'm waiting for support for Behringer products. Me and a lot of other people! Why does no one answer our support questions? We're paying customers - but no support for us means no money for Behringer in the future. It's that simple.
      Please treat us like people who are interested in your products and your success, because we are.
      Thank you

• December 14, 2019
    • jkvalentine
      MicroCheapFx Same here !
      It would be cool if you provide the blob and tell us how to update.
      • Feb 15
    • jkvalentine
      MacSlow

I too would like to update Behringer gear via Linux with a native tool/application. But knowing this type of "industry" (non-Linux aware hardware/gear manufacturers), I am not surprised Behringer/musictribe simply ignores the "native Linux firmware update solution". They got our money and that's that. Sadly we are the fools here. Technically it is no problem to develop a cross-platform solution for firmware-updating, which would work on the typical three platforms Windows, Linux and macOS from a single codebase. This is not complex or time-consuming, thus not cost-intensive. But like the people before me in this thread, I am sitting here with a RD-8 (firmware revision 1.3.5) thus bugs and so solution in sight. This sort of attitude of Behringer could have been ok-ish some 15 years ago, but not these days... not 2021.

• Jul 2
  • New
    DJMC_Phoenix
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-12-29

Has anyone else had an issue with the Behringer RD-8 turning on? 

It worked fine. I powered off. next day, went to power on... and nothing. I know power is reaching it, the "sig" light blips for split second, but nothing after that. no lights, no led, nothing.

I have only used it twice.First time was to set it up, do the update on firm ware. Second time I just used the trigger button to go through the bass, snare etc. and set the pot knobs. Very disappointed.

read more...
    0 126
    • DJMC_Phoenix
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi DJMC_Phoenix, if you have not yet done so I would recommend submitting a service request. This can be done by going to support at the top of the page and scrolling down to service, if you have already submitted a ticket and have not yet had a response please let me know and I will investigate further.
      • December 30, 2020
    • DJMC_Phoenix
      DJMC_Phoenix Thank you. Service request was made, and has been shipped for service.
      • Jan 12
  • New
    Inkub
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-21

hello, yesterday I bought RD-8, tried to update, but failed, downloaded the program Zadig 2.5, but I accidentally changed the drivers on the RD-8 itself, and now it says "No device detected" in SYNTHTRIBE V2.5.3, after that I tried to install 1.3.5, I succeeded, they advised me to find SYNTHTRIBE V2.0 on the Internet, but I could not find the version under SYNTHTRIBE V2.5.3

read more...
    0 54
    • Inkub
      Inkub tried to roll back the driver on the drum machine, did not help, rolled Windows back to the PC, did not help
      • Jun 20
    • Inkub
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi Inkub, if you have not yet done so I would recommend submitting a technical support ticket so we may gain a better understanding of your setup. To do this please go to support at the top of the page, scroll down to technical support and fill in the form.
      • Jun 21
    • Inkub
      No1sketchie I had similar problems. my solution was that windows doesn't like a huge list of USB devices. , I used a tool called USBDeview to find the cache and deleted all of those in the list it generates. (it doesn't delete the drivers but just the prefetch data cache) reboot and then RD-8 should show up in the Synthtribe welcome screen. ? HTH
      • Jun 23
  • Bduck
    Contributor - Level 2
    2020-01-24

Hello,

I'm trying to use the rd-8 as master and send midi clock to an external synth sequencer.  It sends clock but also sends midi note data from the given pattern, triggering unwanted notes in the external synth. Is there away to shut off sending midi notes? I only want to send clock from the midi out

read more...
    0 191
    • Bduck
      Bduck

Found a solution by setting the rd-8 midi out to different channel than the synth's midi input. It appears midi clock is still transmitted globally from rd-8 out.  

• January 25, 2020
  • New
    jeremyshirley
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-12-14

I have a Behringer HDS240USB, barely used but when I plugged it in today and the switched it on I'm not getting any power.  Control module isn't lighting up or anything.

0 127
    • jeremyshirley
      john0121 Hi Jeremy, I would recommend to fill out the service request form via the Support button at the top of the page. The service team will be able to arrange a repair/ replacement with you depending on warranty status. Sorry for the inconvenience.
      • December 14, 2020
    • jeremyshirley
      jeremyshirley Thanks for the response, appears it won’t let me file a support ticket. I bought these from a friend who’s kid lost interest almost immediately. So I don’t have a proof of purchase that it requires even for non-warranty request.
      • December 14, 2020
    • jeremyshirley
      john0121 Sorry bout that, you shouldn't need a proof of purchase for non-warranty requests I'll be sure to raise this with the webteam. In the meantime please just attach a blank document or jpeg so the form will submit.
      • December 14, 2020
    • jeremyshirley
      jeremyshirley Changed my tribe and it finally let me without proof of purchase on the non-warranty. Thanks for your help
      • December 14, 2020
Go to page