Statistics

250,911 members
128,130 posts
  • jimmywheelo
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-02-08

Please please please give us the option to change this to OFF by default.

Every opinion i've read online is asking for this. For more complex patterns I really need only a select few steps set to ON. I am having to spend ten minutes turning every instrument on every step off each time and it is killing my workflow.

Thanks

read more...
    2 113
    • jimmywheelo
      komabot

Yeah, thats totally bullsh+t.

i don´t know how to implement it that way. Instead of just switching on the steps you want to flam or Prob. you have to switch off every step where you want no flam or Prob.

• April 13, 2020
  • New
    N15678
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-05

Hi Behringer staff, my name is Samantha Robles, I bought and electronic drum set last august 2020 the serie model is XD80USB, my snare has no sound when played and the rimg shot is activated when the snare does. both pads are active when I only play the snare, and the problem is that the snare has no sound. 

Where can I go here in Mexico to an official customer service to check my problem?. I appreciate your response as soon as you can. 

Greetings!!

read more...
    0 72
    • N15678
      KyleJohnson Hello, Kyle with Music Tribe here. For Service related inquiries please click on Support at the top of the page, and then submit a Service ticket.
      • Apr 5
  • mkomon
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-10-14

Has anybody seen the cheat sheets that were promised under Classic Beats RD-8 Episode1 video? ("The RD-8 Resources (cheat sheets etc) will be released to https://community.musictribe.com as soon as the RD-808 hits the stores.")

read more...
    5 923
  • New
    VirtualDavid
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-12-02

My happiness with my new RD-8 has been somewhat tarnished by my inability to perform the (absolutely essential) firmware update..

On downloading the update app a stern warning appears and my Mac refuses to open it..

Does anyone have an idea about how long I'll have to wait to get the machine into a usable state..?

read more...
    0 80
    • VirtualDavid
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi David, could you please provide some extra details on the warning that is popping up? Is it similar to the attached picture?
      • December 2, 2020
    • VirtualDavid
      ChrisEdwards1
      • December 2, 2020
    • VirtualDavid
      VirtualDavid Thanks for your response Chris...
      • December 3, 2020
    • VirtualDavid
      VirtualDavid Yes, the warning pop up looks very similar..
      • December 3, 2020
      • Behringer RD-8 - Big Sur issue -firmware app  issue
        ChrisEdwards1 Thanks for confirming David, I will go ahead and report this to our development team. In the meantime there is a workaround for this, if you go into your MAC's system preferences then to Security & Privacy towards the bottom of the page it should say the App was blocked, you can override this by clicking open anyway.

This will resolve the issue as long as the App is kept on your MAC as soon as it is downloaded again you will find the same error message will appear.
        • December 3, 2020
        VirtualDavid That did the trick..!
        • December 3, 2020
    • VirtualDavid
      VirtualDavid Thanks for your help, Chris..
      • December 3, 2020
        ChrisEdwards1 Hi David, no problem at all. I am glad this resolved it for you.
        • December 3, 2020
        VirtualDavid RD-8 now playing happily with TT78 & Moog Mother 32...!
        • December 3, 2020
        VirtualDavid Is it ok to do an IG post explaining this work round..?
        • December 3, 2020
  • sam08
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-07-08
    Hello, I received my unit a few weeks ago and been playing with it ever since, after updating the firmware to 1.3.5. I've noticed a rather loudish, high-pitched click on the attack of the "first" five voices – kick, snare and the three toms, that is. It shows up consistently when the voice is triggered, either via the sequencer and via manual trigger. I've uploaded some audio samples where the clicks can be clearly heard here: https://soundcloud.com/aetherotopies/sets/rd8-samples (recorded from the pgm mono out, filter and wave designer bypassed – even though there's the same issue on the phones output) Another odd behaviour occurs on the hand clap. Every once in a while it's as if the offset didn't affect the sound at all, i.e. if the offset knob were turned CW completely. Sometimes it's just not there, some others it seems to fire with some lag. I tried comparing to other users' RDs and mine seems to behave differently. I was wondering if it might be defective? Thanks.
    read more...
    1 97
  • New
    BubaB
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-11-18

I cannot get SYnthTool V2.4.2 to install update on my rd8, it say " no device detected" in the bottom right in green text

0 84
    • BubaB
      KyleJohnson Hi Brandon, Kyle here with Music Tribe. Please submit a technical support ticket for assistance. You can contact us directly by clicking on Support at the top of the page, then select Technical Support ticket.
      • November 18, 2020
  • peabody
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-06-13
    Is it at all possible to copy a pattern from one song into the pattern of another song? i.e. copy pattern 1 from song 3 to pattern 8 of song 2.
    0 118
    • peabody
      NicJonesMT Hi Peabody. This is covered on Page 10 of the User Manual

https://mediadl.musictribe.com/media/PLM/data/docs/P0DG5/RHYTHM%20DESIGNER%20RD-8_M_EN.pdf
      • July 15, 2020
    • peabody
      rauscharm Hi everybody,
      The lines below (they are the originals
      from the manual) are to copy a pattern
      from Song B, Pattern X
      to Song C, Pattern Y
      as I understand.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      1. Press COPY.
      2. Next select the source song with the pattern you wish to copy.
      3. Then press PATTERN.
      4. Next select the pattern you wish to copy from the source song via the
      step keys.
      5. Press COPY.
      6. Select destination pattern to copy to via step keys, this copies the source into
      this pattern in the current song.
      7. Press COPY to execute the operation.
      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

But I can't get it to work.
      I can copy a pattern within the same song,
      copying to another song doesn't work for me.

Did anybody and it worked? Please let me know.
      • August 22, 2020
      • RD-8 pattern copying
        NicJonesMT Hi there.
        Sorry for the delay in contacting you.
        I misread PeaBody's original post.
        It is not possible to copy patterns between songs. You can just copy them to an alternative slot in the same song.

I have submitted this as a feature request.
        • August 25, 2020
      • RD-8 pattern copying
        graesserph You can do it with a trick.
        1. Select the Source Song
        2. Press PLAY in Song Operation
        3. Select the Destination Song while the sequencer is running (dest song just blinks, but doesn's switch).
        4. Press COPY.
        5. Then press PATTERN.
        6. Next select the pattern you wish to copy from the source song via the
        step keys.
        7. Press COPY.
        8. Press STOP - This results in the song being switched to the pre-selected (blinking) one from step 3.
        9. Select destination pattern to copy to via step keys, this copies the source into
        this pattern in the "current" (which is now the destination) song.
        10. Press COPY to execute the operation.

Or dump the pattern as sysex, then edit the sysex file and change the song number, and finally import the sysex again.
        • ·
        • August 25, 2020
  • Bzeus19
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-07-10
    0 360
  • KarlSpaeth
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-09-21

I haven't seen anyone else post about this problem anywhere, but the machine's tempo is always faster than what I have it set at. I just got the machine the other day and was very excited with how intuitive the interface is, but the tempo issue has made it impossible to record with. I have had the midi-synch issue everyone posts about as well, including in USB. The tempo issue occurs even when I am just wearing headphones and playing the machine by itself. Just updated the firmware and that did nothing to help. I really don't want to have to exchange this for a different drum machine. Any advice or help will be welcome.

read more...
    0 71
    • KarlSpaeth
      JasonB81 Hey Karl - If you could click the support tab above and make a support Ticket we can do a deeper dive and look at possible service options as well. I suspect there a few things our team should look at here. Thank you.
      • October 5, 2020
  • New
    DiegoCastanon
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-02-19

Hello I aquired a Beheringer drum set last year, and tried to register my product in this site before, but the site was not working properly on that time.

Today my floor tomb stop working and I can't find any information here in Mexico on how to make warranty effective . Any help here?? 

read more...
    0 60
    • DiegoCastanon
      PedroRodrigues Hi DiegoCastanon in this case and considering that in Mexico any assistance is provided by the reseller where the unit was acquired, to proceed with this matter you must contact you reseller. Thank you
      • Feb 19
Go to page