Statistics

250,906 members
128,125 posts
  • grzzlfizzl
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2020-06-05

hey,

can i set different midi channels per instrument, like Bass send on Midi CH#1, Snare send Midi Ch#2 etc?

or can the RD-8 send only on one channel?

0 67
  • New
    michaelraphael
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-25

I am trying to download SYNTHTRIBE but keep getting this message. Any solutions?

0 279
    • michaelraphael
      DavidKnighton Hello Michael,
      The error you're encountering is a security permission with Mac OS. Go to SYSTEM PREFERENCES>SECURITY and find the option to 'allow app to make changes'.
      • Jan 25
      • SYNTHTRIBE V2.4.6 2” can’t be opened because Apple cannot check it for malicious software.
        michaelraphael Im still having issues. Only those two options in system preferences. I am trying to use the machine with Reason 8. Do I have to have Synthtribe downloaded to enable this.
        • Jan 27
    • michaelraphael
      michaelraphael
      • Jan 27
      • SYNTHTRIBE V2.4.6 2” can’t be opened because Apple cannot check it for malicious software.
        DavidKnighton Hello Michael,
        Check out this help guide from Apple. You're on the right track. I think you just need security unlocked, then try to run the app again and it'll ask you if you want to open it. https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202491
        • Jan 27
  • New
    heyvirgil
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-18

Lo and behold, I power it on, all semms to work, connect usb cable to my rd-8. launch latest synthtool on mac, alerted firmware update required, it bricked it AGAIN. Same usb cable and computer I updated my td-3 with. I am so displeased, seems like behringer had my rd-8 for months, to not replace the defective component or just replace the unit. I am NOT happy.

read more...
    0 61
    • heyvirgil
      NicJonesMT Hi Hey Virgil.
      Please submit a Technical Support ticket and provide your previous case number. We can then look into this for you.
      • Jun 18
      • just got my rd-8 back from behringer service because of firmware update bricking it
        heyvirgil send me a new damn machine
        • Jun 18
      • just got my rd-8 back from behringer service because of firmware update bricking it
        heyvirgil I submitted a ticket
        • Jun 18
        heyvirgil I don't want to spend the time and expense to ship to you again, I have used this unit successfully a total of 2 hours since purchase, the vast majority of ownership has been spent at service or bricked.
        • Jun 18
        heyvirgil Also, why can't I modify a request ticket once I have created it? Your support site sucks so bad.
        • ·
        • Jun 18
  • New
    graesserph
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-11-12

My RD-8 is on the latest firmware 2.0.4. Thanks a lot for that update.

Applying "flam" works on all instruments with exception of closed hh.
    When applying flams on closed hh, it simply does not have any effect.

Yes, firmware version is 2.0.4.
    Yes, I did a factory reset already.

Please let me know if creating a technical support ticket is required for that case.

Thanks

read more...
    0 64
  • New
    jwoo672
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-13

Looking to replace the 9-channel DB25 to 1/4" TRS Snake right-angle cable connector for my Behringer edrum kit, as one cable which connects to Tom3 is not working, and I'm having a hard time finding this cable anywhere.

0 63
    • jwoo672
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi jwoo672, if you have not yet done so I would recommend submitting a parts request. This can be done by going to support and scrolling down to the "Parts" tab. A member of the team will be able to provide you with availability and pricing.
      • Mar 13
Go to page