Statistics

294,175 members
177,251 posts
  • New
    Widgery
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-15

Hi, this is my second post on the subject.

After updating the VC340 using the Synthtribe app 2.5.1 - The VC 340 becomes bricked and no longer works.

It powers on but no longer funtions. The mac, running big sur, M1, no longer recognise that the synth is connected via USB. I have tried other macs running many OS versions as well.

The unit is non functional and BRICKED. 

I have reached out to behringer 2 times in the last 72hrs with ZERO reponse, with the exception of a Behringer Influencer commenting on what I should do next on this discussion page.

I am enjoying all my other synths from behringer, But professionals and comsumers deserve better support, a phone number would be nice as well as a fast response time.

This kind of customer service and support is a joke. Support us!

read more...
    1 242
    • Widgery
      Nigel67 Hi Ian. I have checked the case number that you gave in your previous post. My colleague replied to you on the 13th. Please can you check your spam / junk folder to see if the e-mail has ended up in there.
      • April 14, 2021
    • Widgery
      Widgery The one requesting all of my registration info, copies of receipt/proof of purchase, address and serials AGAIN? Please, I already provided all that information when the product was registered. I'm hoping you can cover my losses for the vocal session requesting a vocoder this Sunday? or perhaps at least just fedex a replacement and receive the dead one. 1 software update and the whole unit is toast.
      • April 14, 2021
    • Widgery
      Widgery Hi Joe 3 days and counting and still no email from the service team, checked ALL spam and nothing. Can you please reach out to me asap
      • April 18, 2021
      • BEHRINGER VC340 - BRICKED AND NON FUNCTIONAL AFTER UPDATE USING SYNTHTRIBE 2.5.1
        Nigel67 I have sent a message to the Service Manager in Las Vegas asking him to reply to you today
        • April 19, 2021
    • Widgery
      Widgery Nothing... GET IT TOGETHER
      • April 21, 2021
    • Widgery
      Widgery Please email me privately with a phone number exchange.
      • April 21, 2021
      • BEHRINGER VC340 - BRICKED AND NON FUNCTIONAL AFTER UPDATE USING SYNTHTRIBE 2.5.1
        JoeRivers96 I have looked into this for you - the case is with our service department and has been escalated for you. Thank you for your continued patience and I apologize for the delay. Please be assured this is being dealt with.
        • April 21, 2021
  • TheMoroney
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-07-04
    Hay, I have seen mention on the web that there is an android app for the deep mind 12, just can't find it yet. I'm on the brink of buying an iPad Pro just to use with the deep mind 12 but prefer android. does anyone know if or where I can find the android app?
    read more...
    0 603
  • New
    Behringer
    Triber Moderator
    2021-01-12

OSCILLATOR MODULE 1004
    bit.ly/BE-OSCILLATOR-MODULE-1004

Features discrete transistor circuitry to add vintage character and is equipped with coarse and fine frequency controls, frequency range switch, on/off switch, pulse width control, 3 modulation attenuators and best of all it features 3-position toggle switches for each waveform which can be set to inverted/off/non-inverted, all the enabled waveforms are mixed together to create complex waveform shapes and amazing sounds.

List Price: $99

#Behringer #OSCILLATORMODULE1004 #2500Series #Keys #Synthesizers #Keyboard

read more...
    0 274
  • New
    Theoperator
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-26

Hello everyone, if you have a Behringer 2600 and you need a blank book to write down your patches I have created a patch book blank like the original ARP 2600 did. Feel free to use it. Enjoy ;)

5 1,256
  • TheMoroney
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-07-04
    Is it possible to export the patches on my Deepmind 12 to my PC for safe keeping? That and how can put patches i have bought online onto my deepmind 12?
    0 66
  • Caught exception: Specified column "user_id" is not in the row
  • New
    Lopiano
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-12-12

Not having sustain pedal suport or even cc64 support is really getting in the way of me doing what I want to with this product.  Idealy I'd like a proceedure like that for velocity where you you hold down a combination of button at start up to turn of the two pedal ports into a sustain pedal port.  I understand that this might not be possible if those ports perform their functions purely in hardware.  If that is the case I'll accept having sustain operate only via cc64.  The cc64 fix should be possible and easy as midi notes have to be processed by a microcontroller so it should just be a matter of adding hold table for sustained notes and a bool variable to store the status of the pedal.

read more...
    0 131
    • Lopiano
      john0121 Hi John, I'll report this to the development team for you so they can consider it fir the future.
      • December 14, 2020
      • Please add sustain support for VC340
        JoelBraverman So Iv’e been using my vc340 for a while and for the first time tried to use a sustain pedal with it over Midi from my master keyboard - it isn’t receiving it! This is a major oversight in the firmware! How is any performing keyboardist supposed to move from one chord to another without a gap in the sound if they can’t sustain a chord while they move to the next chord?!?! Stunning that this appears to have been left out...
        • January 31, 2021
    • Lopiano
      Lopiano Thank you so much this has been driving me crazy!
      • December 14, 2020
  • New
    Behringer
    Triber Moderator
    2021-02-11

2600 BLUE MARVIN
    http://bit.ly/BE-2600-BLUE-MARVIN

Learn More:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSeN7_VUtuY&t=3s

A limited edition, ultra-affordable and even more feature-packed homage to the iconic ARP 2600 synthesizer. Conjure up virtually any sound imaginable with incredible finesse and ease. The pure analog signal path is based on the authentic ARP 2600 circuitry from the 70s with matched transistors and JFETs. Owning a BLUE MARVIN is like having your piece of history enabling you to re-create timeless classics or forge your own musical path.

List Price: $699

#Behringer #2600 #BLUEMARVIN #Synthesizer #SpecialEdition #SemiModular #Analog #Synth #RackMount

read more...
    2 155
    • Behringer
      SamD007 On MIDI mapping: How are the Midi CC functions routed - specifically volume, breath, and expression?

Are they converted into control voltages at some point? If so that would be super useful.

Thanks,

SD
      • April 13, 2021
  • New
    Behringer
    Triber Moderator
    2022-02-21
    Behringer invites you to #ShowUsYourSetup!

Studios are where we escape to express creativity and capture inspiration. Whether it's a small desktop setup, bedroom rig, or a full-fledged professional studio - our setups are always unique and tailored to our individual vibe.

Let's share and inspire other musicians and producers around the world!

To feature your setup across #Behringer Social Media Pages, simply share a photo with us in the comments below!
    read more...
    0 20
  • New
    rufusssewell
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-01

Is there any way to send sustain pedal to the VC340 over midi?

0 76
Go to page