Statistics

298,599 members
182,221 posts
  • New
    midijunkies303
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-12-08

Hello , Today I bought brand new MS-1. I am trying to calibrate to tune it up , I followed the steps which are described in service support document on Behringer's website.But its still detuned.What should I do to fix it up ? Thank you

0 33
  • New
    mrkrndvs
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-12-30

I recently purchased an MS-1-RD and the knob associated with the FM Source has broken. Is it possible to purchase a replacement knob anywhere? 

0 16
    • mrkrndvs
      Nigel67 Hi mrkrndvs. Please contact our spares team and they will be able to advise you further. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Spare Parts tab and submit a ticket. Many thanks
      • December 29, 2021
  • New
    jym73
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-05-21

Hi,

Is it normal that it is impossible to change the speed of the arp or sequencer when tempo is sync from midi in.

Firmware 1.1.9. 

0 5
    • jym73
      NicJonesMT Hi Jym73.
      When using an external clock the Arp will then Sync to this. As far as I am aware there is no way of changing the speed when using EXT clock sources.
      • May 25
  • New
    anarchitecture
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-12-25

HI,

I unboxed my new behringer and having an issue with a continuous sound out. Like a note never goes off. when i play it also always come back to this note

I checked my envelopes and release, seems ok. Anything i missed somewhere ?

Any help apreciated, thank you in advance

read more...
    0 94
    • anarchitecture
      mandarcy Yes me too!! I just unboxed mine last night and whatever I tried I could not get that continuous note to stop! Can someone at Behringer please read these posts and help us out!!
      • January 11, 2021
  • New
    efgnow
    Contributor - Level 1
    2022-01-16

Hi, it's been some time since I've used my Deepmind 12, and I'm having trouble finding out how to connect my iPad via WiFi, or even via USB with Lightning connector. Does anyone know how to find a correct, concise information source to do these things?

I can connect to my PC via usb, but I want to use the iPad I bought for this purpose.

Thanks.

read more...
    0 13
  • New
    burges42
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-15

I've noticed that the aftertouch feature of the Deepmind 6 only works for the white keys when using the local/inbuilt keyboard. The black keys don't appear to respond to aftertouch at all.

I'm unsure if this is simply how the Deepmind 6 works or whether my unit has a fault?

read more...
    0 101
    • burges42
      kiskadar69 IMO your unit has a fault.
      • May 15, 2021
    • burges42
      burges42

Issue solved, I ran the aftertouch calibration routine:

GLOBAL > SYSTEM SETTINGS > CALIBRATE > CAL AFTERTOUCH

The black keys generate a much lower 'max' aftertouch pressure than the white keys. Setting the 'max' pressure to the level generated by the black keys (with a softer response) rather than the level set by the white keys (with a heavier response) solves the issue.

Be interested in hearing if people are seeing significantly lower key pressure from their black keys during the calibration routine?

• May 15, 2021
    • burges42
      eeeee yes that would seem unsurprising. the shorter keys have less leverage (when did you last hear that word used correctly?) less force on the sensor gives less aftertouch. at least they put a cal setting.
      • Feb 1
  • New
    VideoC
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-06

Hi there. I have a Behringer MS-1 & some gear that generates control voltages. Hoping that I can get some more clarity over the CV controls on the MS-1.

1) for the CV in to control cutoff, does this accept positive and negative control voltages? I tried a bi-polar S&H LFO with the Cutoff frequency slider about in the middle, but the resulting sound was mostly inaudible.

2) for the Velocity CV out, I understand from the manual that it goes UK to +5v while the VCF takes 7v. Does this mean that the filter cutoff has to be slightly raised first and then the velocity can do the rest of the lifting to the top? This is somewhat related to the +\- question above, as I assume the Velocity CV is unipolar. 

Thanks, loving the synth so far 

read more...
    0 43
  • New
    STUGATS
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-12-25

Hey there, im making this post because im running into the issue of my td-3 slowly getting more out of sync the longer it plays. it starts out at 1/32 and a half out of sync but it gets up to 1/16 note out of sync. ive been messing around with the settings in ableton but it doesnt fix it. its connected by a USB cable for midi and connected to a scarlett2i4 audio interface to get it to my computer.

how can i get it to sync properly?

read more...
    2 51
  • robreed
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-07-03
    Just taken delivery of my 4th Behringer keyboard... the Poly D.... it sound s amazing BUT.... there is a click when you have teh attack up full ( as you would on teh original Moog ( which I have set up next to it ).... and most synths)... this click stays there at a constant volume, even when you switch off the Ocilators... you can bring the attack back, but this changes the CLICK into dull thud.... this is OK when you have a raging solo in the mid register...BUT try a soft filtered sequence where you need the attack up full... the CLICK /THUD is louder than teh sound... Un useable.... Im really hoping this is just my keyboard...????
    read more...
    0 108
    • robreed
      RonaldFigura can you post a video that allows us to hear the sound and a clear view of your panel settings?
      • August 12, 2020
  • MrSammon
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-09-12

k-2 slow to react to key strikes. 

0 62
    • MrSammon
      JoeRivers96 Hi MrSammon. What controller are you using here? Is this over MIDI? Have you tried with a number of different keyboards? How do you have your ADSR envelope set?
      • September 14, 2020
Go to page