Statistics

298,843 members
182,517 posts
  • robreed
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-07-03
    Just taken delivery of my 4th Behringer keyboard... the Poly D.... it sound s amazing BUT.... there is a click when you have teh attack up full ( as you would on teh original Moog ( which I have set up next to it ).... and most synths)... this click stays there at a constant volume, even when you switch off the Ocilators... you can bring the attack back, but this changes the CLICK into dull thud.... this is OK when you have a raging solo in the mid register...BUT try a soft filtered sequence where you need the attack up full... the CLICK /THUD is louder than teh sound... Un useable.... Im really hoping this is just my keyboard...????
    read more...
    0 108
    • robreed
      RonaldFigura can you post a video that allows us to hear the sound and a clear view of your panel settings?
      • August 12, 2020
  • MrSammon
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-09-12

k-2 slow to react to key strikes. 

0 62
    • MrSammon
      JoeRivers96 Hi MrSammon. What controller are you using here? Is this over MIDI? Have you tried with a number of different keyboards? How do you have your ADSR envelope set?
      • September 14, 2020
  • New
    MisterTom
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-29

Hello,

Is there a way to downgrade the firmware on the Cat Synthesizer back to 1.01? I upgraded to 1.02 and I'm not liking the last note priorty that was implemented like the orginal 1.00 firmware. Does your company have the 1.01 firmware in a file and a way to manually install that past firmware again to the Cat Synthesizer? Automation-wise via midi recording software (DAW) it's not really an issue. Playing and recording live via a midi controller tends to run the notes together while playing the Cat Synthesizer.

I have heard that your dev team is working on a selectable on/off function in regards to the low note priority via the next synthetribe software version... And that is awesome to hear.. But I again wondering if your company had a workaround in the interim manually downgrading to 1.01. I'm right in the middle of recording an album for retail sale.

Thank You for your time and professional couresty as always.

Regards,
    Thomas Rawding (AKA: Mr.Tom)
    Songwriter/Composer
    Performance Rights Organization:
    BMI Inc.
    (CAE/IPI) #: 833986399
    -------------------------------------------------------
    Mr.Tom is an Aquila Strings Endorsed Artist:
    https://aquilacorde.com/en/aquila-strings-endorsers

read more...
    0 72
    • MisterTom
      NicJonesMT Hi MisterTom. Could you please submit a tech support ticket and we can try to advise you further on this. If you can provide full details of how your Cat is setup we can push this with the development team.
      • March 30, 2021
      • Request: Cat Synthesizer - Downgrade firmware
        MisterTom Nic,

I did sent a ticket, but I never heard back from anyone in regards to this issue.
        However, you can pass my Thanks to your development team and whoever else was involved.
        This past March 31st, with the new firmware version 1.0.3 and the "Duo Mode Note Hold" option that is now showing in the new SYNTHTRIBE software V2.5.0. That is EXACTLY what I wanted back like version 1.01!

I have that "Duo Mode Note Hold" option set to "off". And I can play fast scales and riffs with no notes being "stuck" from one note to the other playing and recording live via a midi control keyboard. Now I can continue to use this on my new acoustic album that I'm trying to get done this year. Thank You again to all involved.

Regards,
        Thomas Rawding (AKA: Mr.Tom)
        Songwriter/Composer
        Performance Rights Organization:
        BMI Inc. (CAE/IPI) #: 833986399
        -------------------------------------------------------
        Mr.Tom is an Aquila Strings Endorsed Artist:
        https://aquilacorde.com/en/aquila-strings-endorsers
        • April 5, 2021
  • New
    JohnnyBee
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2021-06-01

Did ask a question via the service but it showed as "answered" without an answer so; just want to order a spare case if possible.

Thanks.

0 47
  • New
    Deepminduser99999
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-02-19

Where to find a deepmind replacement display

0 8
    • Deepminduser99999
      NicJonesMT Hi there.
      Please click support at the top of the page and submit a Spare Parts Ticket.

A member of the Parts team will then be able to advise you further.
      • Feb 20
  • fredcc
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-07-12
    When the poly d's clock is set to external midi usb, so that it follows a master clock ( i.e. Ableton Bpm), how can the rate of the arpeggiator be changed?
    2 64
  • New
    dansco
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-02-01

Hi,

I have a brand new Monopoly. When I press a key the note continues infinitely (at a lower volume than the original note) 

This happens no matter how the envelopes are set up (even all envelopes are fully closed) & the only way to stop it is to turn "hold" on & then off again.

Any help greatly appreciated as right now I am presuming the synth is broken.

Many thanks

Dan

read more...
    1 21
    • dansco
      MattG082 Hi this is the same as mine…I posted when they first came out. I found the issue via Gearspace, and will be contacting Behringer.

So in early models there is a noise bleed issue. It sustains the last bite at a faint tone, till you toggle a button. It seems users are Gearspace compared newer models to older. They found a soldered wire in the new ones that fixed it. On the older first few productions it’s missing. See pictures! I’m hoping Behringer will fix this as I went through 5 of these. I eventually settled on one that wasn’t as bad, and used a gate in Abelton.

But it seems there is a fix that can be done by them, or someone who knows how to solder and so this. The note bleed will go away after fix. Take a look at the circled wire here. This is not present in models with our issue. The put this wire in later to resolve the issue I found out.
      • Jun 7
    • dansco
      MattG082 This is it without the wire fix to get rid of the VCA note or noise sustain…I advise not opening, as I have not. That will void warranty. I will be contacting support as well. I hope they fix this for both of us.
      • Jun 7
    • dansco
      MattG082 This is it without the wire fix to get rid of the VCA note or noise sustain…I advise not opening, as I have not. That will void warranty. I will be contacting support as well. I hope they fix this for both of us.
      • Jun 7
  • fredcc
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-07-12
    If I use Ableton's internal arpeggiator, since it's much more complete and with more options than the Poly D's one, I noticed that the notes triggered don't cycle through the 4 oscillators. As opposed when using the poly d's one, the notes played cycle through all the oscillators. Poly D is set to poly mode.
    read more...
    0 62
    • fredcc
      livius Did you ever get any answer to this? I'm having the same problem.
      • August 25, 2020
    • fredcc
      holon23 The same in Studio One with the Note FX Arpeggiator. The Cycling of the oscillators is only working with activated ARP button in Poly Mode on the Poly D. But is it possible to change the resolution of the intern arpeggiator of the Poly D? I have set the clock source to USB Midi in Sync Tool. So triggering of the Arpeggiator is in time and I can change the speed with tempo in my DAW. But the resolution of the Poly D Arpeggiator is always 16th notes. How can I change this?
      • November 22, 2020
  • New
    stklein
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-29

Hi,

On the original Mono/Poly, inputting a trigger to the arpeggiator sync socket would advance the arpeggiator one step at a time.
    If you pair this with a gate sequencer like the Korg SQ-1, this would allow you to make irregular arpeggiator patters (with rests).

However, the Behinger Monopoly does not appear to work this way - inputting irregular sequences of triggers to the arpeggiator sync socket causes the arpeggiator to miss notes randomly.

Is this a known issue?

If so, can anybody suggest a fix?

Thanks

read more...
    1 462
  • New
    FlOyd
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-15

can you use saved .seq files on a crave or a td-3 or a ms-1? as there all created on a behringer sequencer?

0 90
Go to page