Statistics

299,428 members
183,175 posts
  • New
    AndrewOne
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2021-01-11

Hi,

does anybody know where I can get knobs for the neutron. One of the knobs is defect and I can't find the original ones in any store for replacement.

Thx 4 support in advance

Andy

0 68
    • AndrewOne
      KyleJohnson Hi Andrew, Kyle here with Music Tribe. You can order spare parts for any Music Tribe product directly from Music Tribe. Please click on the Support button at the top of the page, then submit a Spare Parts ticket.
      • January 11, 2021
    • AndrewOne
      bucsteel1969 You can get knobs and awesome custom overlays at heinakron.net
      • April 2, 2021
  • New
    Themachineswon
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-05

Hello I posted this video on YouTube trying to demonstrate a possible bug with the last firmware update. I was talking to who I believed to be a developer but he went silent after I posted the video. Please watch and advise. 

https://youtu.be/E7mMZI9DBpw

thanks,

charles

read more...
    0 83
    • Themachineswon
      DavidKnighton Hello Themachinsewon,
      It you wouldn't mind, please open a SUPPORT request and open a tech support inquiry so we can properly log the suspected issue and trigger an investigation.
      • July 5, 2021
  • New
    tough
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-20

Hi there, i would love to buy the Behringer TD-3-MO but can someone please tell me when are that Acid Monster is available in germany (Thomann or Mucis Store? ?

Thanks tough

0 87
  • Carl71
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-08-31

How do i Migrate Previous Registered Products?

0 66
    • Carl71
      PedroRodrigues Hi Carl 71 do you still have the POP of the product you wish to register?
      • August 31, 2020
    • Carl71
      Carl71 Yes they are all in PDF Format
      • September 1, 2020
    • Carl71
      Carl71 You want me to send them to you ?
      • September 1, 2020
    • Carl71
      PedroRodrigues So we can manage this matter please submit a case via https://community.musictribe.com/pages/create-new-ticket
      • September 1, 2020
    • Carl71
      Carl71 under what type subheading??
      • September 1, 2020
  • New
    Rhyot
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-12-27

Hey gang, few questions:

Preface: MIDI out to Poly D via USB cable, audio back in through an i/o. Track and Sync enabled on Live's MIDI Output setup pane. 

1.) Is there an LFO Sync option with the Poly D? I've configured MIDI Sync which appears to only have effect over the sequencer module on the synth. I'd like to send MIDI notes from Live to the Poly D, and have the LFO be in sync with the DAW, i.e., LFO plucks, or whatever, then record that into the software. I also have the Moog Sub Phatty, and there's an option to enable LFO Sync, where the knob moves between synced steps, such as 8/1, 4/1, 2/1, 1/1, 1/2, 1/4 etc, with trips and dots as you turn the LFO knob. Poly D doesn't seem to have that capability, unless I'm missing something. 

2.) With Output Sync enabled on Live's MIDI setup, the sequencer basically goes on steroids even if I'm really not using it, and then I actually run into the synth playing a note I'm not sending, and then skipping the notes as the looping midi clip comes back around. It plays on ARP mode properly, but well, only for single notes, because alas, we're in ARP mode. I've only been able to successfully track MIDI > Audio by having Track Output enabled, but Sync Output disabled. 

In the software, I can find the MIDI USB option for Clock Source, and that's great for sequencer stuff, but I really only plan to use this as a recording synth, sending midi and note information to the synth in whatever form I hope to get it back to the DAW, not playing much if ever with the arp/sequencer. What I really need is for the LFO to sync to the DAW, play the notes it's told to play, and sound great. That's it. 

Any ideas? 

Thanks!

read more...
    1 299
    • Rhyot
      RobbyWingfield Hi Garrett, this is Robby with Music Tribe. I've spent some time researching this for you. Could you please submit a support ticket above so I can help you in more detail? Thanks
      • January 5, 2021
      • Poly D & Ableton Sync // LFO
        Pelao17 Hi Robby, I have exactly the same questions. It would be great if you could help me with this. Cheers
        • ·
        • February 28, 2021
    • Rhyot
      richooker did you ever get an answer?
      • June 13, 2021
  • New
    EdwardJanuska
    Contributor - Level 2
    2020-11-27

New Neutron. Updated firmware to 2.0.0 (Verifed by pressing OSC SYNC and PARAPHONIC, OCTAVE 8 flashes twice)

Using app version 1.0.1

Windows 10 PC, USB directly connected without a hub.

Open the app and the USB icon flashes, indicating incorrect firmware version. But I know I have the correct version.

read more...
    0 48
  • Mario1995
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-08-07

Hi all,

Has anybody else experienced a noise being very audible when turning the cut off on the LPF down? 

It's really annoying and make it hard to work with the unit

0 61
    • Mario1995
      NicJonesMT Hi Mario.
      Sorry for the delay in contacting you.

Could you please open a technical support ticket (Just hit support at the top) And we can go through some trouble shootings steps with you. Please ensure that you let use know exactly how the device is setup and behaving and any other devices that are used in conjunction.

Thanks very much!
      • August 10, 2020
  • New
    robotecho
    Contributor - Level 2
    2020-11-27

This issue is fixed in firmware revision 1.31

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Behringer Pro-1 has an apparently widespread issue with pitch bend over midi. If you perform a pitch bend with a patch with a long sustain, and release the key during the bend, the pitch drops to the lowest C the Pro-1 goes to over midi.

I logged a support ticket for this issue with a unit I bought from the US on Amazon, and received a reply saying it was unexpected behaviour and the unit needed to be returned. I returned it for a refund and bought a new unit locally in Australia. The new unit showed the exact same issue. I called the retailer I bought it from, they opened one they had in stock, it also displayed the same issue.

In a thread about the Pro-1 on gearslutz I described the issue, and so far all three Pro-1 owners who tested their units have described the same issue.

It is a little like the behaviour of the Behringer Model D pitch bend, except that jumps back to the last note pressed if the note is released while performing a pitch bend. That is documented behaviour on the Model D.

Can Behringer confirm this is a widespread issue with the Pro-1, and if so do they have plans to fix it? It seems like it would be ammenable to a firmware update.

read more...
    1 112
  • New
    SafetSkeric
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-16

since a few days my pro one shows no sign of life expect in drone mode. it doesnt show up in logics external MIDI and all of this started after i updated the firmware.

before i was also not allowed to open synthtribe after downloading because of damage warning. i did it in the preferences

read more...
    0 47
    • SafetSkeric
      NicJonesMT HiSafetSkeric.
      Could you please click support at the top of the page and submit a tech support ticket.
      We can then go through some trouble shooting to get you up and running again.
      • May 17, 2021
  • spaceraider
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-10-27

Hi everyone.
    I'm sorry for that silly question.
    I kind of consulted every source I can think of but I don't find an answer to the question how to delete the patterns or banks.
    Can anyone help me on this?

Thank you very much!

0 149
    • spaceraider
      PedroRodrigues Hi Florian, please the images that will provide you all the information regarding how to manage Patterns. I hope this helps
      • October 28, 2020
    • spaceraider
      spaceraider Thank you very much! But I must admit, I was hoping for a way to erase all data. it may as well remain a dream :D
      • October 29, 2020
Go to page