Statistics

294,005 members
177,064 posts
  • Bibeaux
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-10-12

Dear all,

My MS-1 (latest firmware) for some reason does not want me to save sequences, both keybord of step.

I follow the manual step by step, or follow tutorials on youtube, but nothing works. Is there any way to find out what is wrong?

What I also noticed is that my 'Location led' does NOT blink, and in all tutorials, it does blink. Could this have something to do with the isse? It does indicate keyboard or step (green/yellow) and it does point out different banks or patterns. But no blinking.

read more...
    0 79
    • Bibeaux
      JoeRivers96 Hi Frank, are you using the original power supply here? Have you got your clock source set to internal on the SynthTool?
      • October 12, 2020
      • MS-1 not able to save sequences
        Bibeaux Yes, original power supply. Clock source is midi, because it is supposed to be the slave of my RD8.
        • October 12, 2020
  • New
    Erosking
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-02

Hey, 

I broke the cutoff switch on my crave and went to PMT London for repair where they told me they're not authorized Behringe repair, and they advised me to come on music tribe which represent Behringer.

So do you know how I could get my crave repaired?

(I bought it new on ebay but i dont think i have a guarantee or i can't find it at least)

Thank you so much

I also don't wann risk opening  myself im afraid ill fuck it up more

read more...
    0 106
    • Erosking
      KyleJohnson Hello, Kyle here with Music Tribe. Please contact us through the Support portal and select Service Request. Then one of our Service team agents can advise you how best to proceed.
      • May 2, 2021
  • New
    Onsberg
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-10-01

I just got my odyssey, and got it sync to my daw(ableton) but when i make a sequence or use the arp, i can not use the temp/gate/lenght fader, just nothing is hapening. the wving function does work.  its getting really frustrationg, can some one please help:)

read more...
    0 19
  • TrailofMarbles
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-07-14
    Hello, I can't seem to find a good explanation to my problem. I am rediscovering my Deepmind 12 and forcing myself to understand it :) I have a midi clip playing in Ableton. This is sent through midi-USB to the Deepmind. When editing the LFOs, I have set the Arp-Sync to 'ON'. The clock divide option appears. Here I can set the LFO rate to 1/8, 1/2, 2/32 etc. So far so good. This works for the duration of the clip. When the clip starts over however, the Clock-divide of (example)1/8 is changed to '4'. This triggers the LFO only on the start of each clip and not every 8th note. I will change the clock-divide back to 1/8, but it keeps changing back to 4. Is there a setting I have misconfigured? Or is what I want simply not possible?
    read more...
    0 79
  • New
    Tinkertra1n
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-11-28

Hi,

I've noticed that the decay does not behave as expected when setting the decay curve to +50% (255). At the end of the decay period there is an extra hump right before the envelope enters the sustain phase. Can someone else confirm this? Is it a bug or is it just my DeepMind 12 that is acting up?

Steps to reproduce:
    1. Create a default program
    2. Set VCA sustain to 0
    3. Set VCA decay curve to 50% (255)
    4. Play a note and let it decay fully.

I've attached an audio example.

read more...
    0 154
  • Nipty303
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-08-09

Just wanted to say THANKS BEHRINGER for sorting out the envelopes on the Pro-1, it now sounds VERY close to the original Sequential Circuits version, you can hear it hear https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DAAvkS3VNac&t=3s

read more...
    0 120
    • Nipty303
      NicJonesMT Hi Mr Lawrence. I will pass your comments along to the Dev teams.
      • August 10, 2020
      • Pro-1 Synthesizer
        Nipty303 Hi Nic, I am right now trying to find a contact where I can ask if there is a chance for me to work for Behringer testing out new gear. Are you able to please provide contact details of who I can speak to? It's a bit long winded but have a look at the information below, it shows what I can do (quite a few commented about now buying the Pro-1 after watching my video, that new firmware update. The very long story short is that I have been producing and engineering electronic music since the mid 80's and use analogue synthesizers exclusively.
        I used to work for Roland UK (ten years) as Product Demonstrator and programmed a lot of sounds into their machines, even being credited in some of their product manuals. I also worked for Moog demonstrating the Minimoog and other products when they re-released them going back early 2000 until around 2004, I also had a lot of input on some of their future products too.
        I only left these companies because the work dried up, the market slowed right down for a while.
        I love the fact you are building the ARP 2600 with Behringer and that's what I am looking to do, become a beta tester/demonstrator for this product as well as any other analogue classics they release, this is perfect for what I do and my experience would help a lot.
        Below is a video I made showing what the updated firmware does for the Pro-1, very popular right now. My YouTube channel is growing and I plan to improve the look and content each time, you can see it against my early uploads. I did complain about the older firmware and the CAT too, as people want to see what can do to improve products, and then sales will grow. My video proves this very clearly and in the comments many are saying thanks to the video they will order from Behringer.
        My actual studio is not yet shown in these, just a spare room, but will soon feature for a professional look. I own a LOT of rare analogue and classic machines and use them to remix for artists who are currently well known names and some of the big 80's groups, and release my own music, some of which have charted. I am desperately trying to get in with Behringer but contacts are so difficult to find I thought you may be able to point me in the right direction as you are obviously deeply involved.
        It's a long-winded message but I need to show Behringer I'm very experienced and not just a fan looking to work just for fun but to take it seriously and potentially boost sales (Roland sold only a handful of JP-8000's until I made a trance and dance bank, within days of release they were flying out of the doors). Feel welcome to contact me here: [email protected] or call 07475 794 033 for a chat.
        Here's my recent Pro-1 demo https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DAAvkS3VNac&t=3s
        Thank you.
        Kind regards,
        Mark.
        • August 11, 2020
      • Pro-1 Synthesizer
        NicJonesMT Hi Mark. Cheers for posting the above.
        First thing (and this is fully up to you) I would recommend editing your post to remove your email and phone number.

Secondly, we do not have a direct contact for hiring, but all available jobs are posted on Indeed.com, so keep an eye on there for any updates.
        There is a careers section currently also in development on this site, but I am unsure when that will be incorporated.

All the best!
        • August 11, 2020
      • Pro-1 Synthesizer
        Nipty303 Hi Nic,
        • August 11, 2020
      • Pro-1 Synthesizer
        Nipty303 Thanks very much for trying to help, and the tip about Indeed.com
        • August 11, 2020
      • Pro-1 Synthesizer
        Nipty303 Sorry, my laptop is sending messages before I do, computers! Really appreciate your time, have a good day! ATB, Mark.
        • August 11, 2020
  • New
    MOORI
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-20

I recently acquired an MS-101 at an auction. I really like the sound and the ease of use.
    However, when I play A on the keyboard, my MS produces an A# sound.
    Even with the TUNE knob set to minimum, it goes higher than A=440Hz.
    I have disabled all modulation and pitch related functions.
    This is also the case when I play from an external keyboard via MIDI.
    Is there any way to raise the pitch a semitone?

I will ask for reference.
    -The power supply is not a genuine product, but a famous Japanese manufacturer uses a 9V, 2A adapter. Is there any effect of this on the pitch?

read more...
    0 51
  • beatnik420
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-06-22
    After last firmware update (1.1.7 from Synth Tool 2.3.8), D#-E & B-C keys do not work properly anymore. D# and E sound the same, and similar thing happens to B and C. Now I can't find that update in the download area, so, I assume everything went wrong with that Glide update for the MS-1, since it does not have a three position button for GLIDE… right!? So, I guess I need to revert that last update… is there a way to do it without selling my soul to devil? Thanks in advance!
    read more...
    0 303
    • beatnik420
      beatnik420
      • June 21, 2020
    • beatnik420
      beatnik420
      • June 21, 2020
    • beatnik420
      beatnik420 ...
      • June 21, 2020
      • MS-1 keys not working properly after last firmware update!
        NicJonesMT Hi BeatNik420.
        If possible could you please open a technical support/service request ticket (Press support at the top and fill in the form), so that we can gather some more information and arrange an inspection if required.

Thank you!
        • June 24, 2020
  • New
    PeterSchmidler
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-17

I use my MS-101 with my DAW and would like to playback sequences from my DAW and at the same time play in softn synths or other external gear with the keyboard of the MS-101. As far as I understand this is not possible, since the MS-101 has no "local off" feature. This is really unfortunate, since I have to connect another MIDI keyboard to my setup, which takes a lot of unnecessary space. It would be an amazing feature to add, if even possible !? Or does it already exist and just didn't find it?

read more...
    0 71
    • PeterSchmidler
      DavidKnighton Hello Peter,
      The only thing I would vaguely suggest it to try switching around the MIDI channels to see if the keyboard will "break away" from the workflow. The quick start guide on the MS-1 page outlines how to do this.
      • May 18, 2021
  • New
    Felipesku
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-29

As we know Behringer is in making of Wave synthesizer and already have working prototype. Last info is from July 2021 so almost half year without any new note. Could someone reveal if project is still in development? Maybe there is some new info about release or anything to read about synthesizer itself? Some of us waiting exclusively for this unit. Please give us something.

read more...
    0 21
Go to page