Are the parts readily available

It has a problem with the keys not returning

Havent opened it up yet

0 18
  • Behringer
    Triber Moderator
    2020-09-29
    DUAL NOISE / RANDOM VOLTAGE GENERATOR MODULE 1016
    An authentic reproduction of the original “System 2500” circuitry from the 70’s that can fit in a standard Eurorack case. Classic discrete transistor white/pink/random noise source with independent attenuators for the white/pink noise level.

read more...
    0 129
  • New
    Jarrodimnott
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2021-04-01

The switch to turn Oscillator.2 on/off on my model D broke off last night. What is the solution for fixing this?

0 82
    • Jarrodimnott
      DavidKnighton Hello Jarrod,
      If the product is under warranty, you can click the SUPPORT tab at the top of the page, then scroll down and click the SERVICE tile to start a claim. If it's not under warranty, click the SERVICE option anyways and you'll be advises where to send for repair. If you're savvy with soldering iron, you could probably replace the switch yourself, however that would void any warranty you have.
      • April 1, 2021
  • Guyser
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-09-15

Does anyone have one of these? I can find no reference in specs about storing created voices.? 

0 121
    • Guyser
      RonaldFigura Because it can't. I imagine you can store sequences but the Crave doesn't have patch memory.
      • September 16, 2020
    • Guyser
      DavidKnighton Hello Guyser,
      as Ronald suggests, the Crave synth is not digital, except for the sequencer. The rest of the synth is fully analog, as is the majority of synths Behringer is releasing.
      • September 17, 2020
  • New
    JetTheSynth
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-27

Hi Beringer crew,

I am wondering how someone becomes a Beta Tester for your Synthesized products, what do you look for in a Tester and so on. I am very interested in your development of the vcs3 Synth in particular and was just wondering what it takes to become a Beta Tester for you. I couldn't find anything in QnA FAQ so thought I would ask.

Cheers 

Jet

read more...
    0 58
    • JetTheSynth
      DavidKnighton Hello Jet,
      From what I know, one major requirement is that you must own the original synth in good working condition, so you can compare the Behringer synth to the original. This is where the Beta Tester feedback comes into play, because they want to know how they can improve upon the design so they get as close a recreation as possible to the real thing before full swing manufacturing.
      • January 27, 2021
  • LuisCarloz
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-06-22
    Playing notes on my MS-1 sometimes triggers the accent (normally available with the sequencer). This happens when I play with moderate to high velocity, but not when I play soft notes. The result is a short filter freq push, as if it was modulated by a short envelope. Env-Amount in Filter is turned down. Accent button isn't pressed or permanently turned on. Is there a way to turn this off or is it a bug? / Ludvig
    read more...
    0 182
    • LuisCarloz
      JoeRivers96 Hi Ludvig, thank you for reaching out to us. Is this occurring when using the internal keyboard as well as when triggering via MIDI/USB? Have you tried adjusting the velocity curve via the SynthTool? If possible, a video would be useful to display the issue - would you mind sending this via a support ticket? This can be submitted by pressing SUPPORT at the top of this page.
      • June 23, 2020
      • MS-1 accent when playing with high velocity
        LuisCarloz Thanks - there was a setting in SynthTool called Accent Velocity Threshold - setting this to 127 removed this issue. This all makes sense, I just haven't seen any mention of keyboard velocity being able to trigger Accent anywhere.
        • ·
        • June 23, 2020
  • New
    knoffoff
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-13

I want to registrate my behringer deepmind 12

But the brand selection is not possible

who can help me

0 66
    • knoffoff
      RexBeckett Hello knoffoff, are you registering through the Support button at the top of this page? Scroll down the new page and click on Product Registration. Brand selection seems to be working on the new Care ticket page now.
      • January 13, 2021
    • knoffoff
      Lbor Hello, I've been trying since the last hour to register my U Phoria having the same issue: no product selection. Impossible....
      • January 13, 2021
      • Support: Product registration
        DavidKnighton Hello Lbor,
        The registration link appears to be working fine from a computer, using Chrome. Are you on a mobile device by chance? Try requesting the desktop site.
        • January 13, 2021
  • New
    mteu
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-29

Dear all,

I have recently purchased a TD-3-RD online. 

I have connected it via USB cable to my PC to Ableton Live. I have configured Midi out to my TD-3 to play Midi Clips out of Ableton on my TD-3.

Problem: Those 16th hits of my TD-3 are totally off grid and out of sync. The first 16th note is always to long, the other 16th are way to late and off grid. If I move them fordward later notes are to late or to early. 

Does anyone has the same problem? I have read online from more people with this issue.

If there is no proper fix I will return it unfortunately.

Best regards,

Marcel

read more...
    0 80
  • New
    Behringer
    Triber Moderator
    2022-05-26
    Voice of the Customer:
    "Finally my DM12 got a new friend." - Henk Jan B.

Collaborate with our synth developers, share your ideas and get a chance to win free synthesizers by participating in our activities at our Synthesizer and Drums Behringer Music Tribe FB Group. We’d love to see you there!

If you are a passionate and experienced mixed architecture hardware or embedded software engineer and would like to join the leading musical instrument team, please send your resume to [email protected]

read more...
    2 4
  • New
    RainerDoeffinge
    Contributor - Level 2
    2021-11-11

Hello all,

Does anyone know if the production of the MS-1 hast been discontinued?

It seems that all (German) retailers - Like Thomann, Music Store etc. are not offering it anymore.

Thanks and regards,

Rainer

read more...
    0 1,554
    • RainerDoeffinge
      Dale_M Looking at the product page the M1 has NOT been set to Legacy (normally it will say Legacy product in red at the top of the page) most likely due to the global semi-conductor shortage/Covid aftermath there have been numerous supply problems which is likely causing the issue.
      • November 10, 2021
Go to page