Statistics

290,109 members
172,703 posts
  • New
    jhardig
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-03-31

I have a synthesizer shop in Cincinnati Ohio and I want to become a Behringer dealer. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

0 6
  • New
    radiorosbrera
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-04-15

in years of Jazz streaming (9500 tracks per month), specially Italian, I noticed that very few musicians are using synths and the production across a decade needs new colors, new tunes and vibes.

I would like to promote an initiative through our radio to innovate the talent of musicians buying a synth, embracing the synth challenge.

Among the manufacturers your brand is offering really affordable and flexible devices, machines to think sounds not only to use snappy presets and midi stuffs.

So here I am, as music selector, to inspire the brain of young jazzmen to make the choice to extend their brain with a synthesizer.

I work with all of them, I spin all their tracks and often I try to push them to buy a synth and to do new sounds.

I had not other chance to try to contact Behringer but this one.

I hope that we can propell a new thing together.

best

Mariano Equizzi

Music Selector @ www.radiorosbrera.com

#neverthesametrack

read more...
    0 9
  • New
    Iputin
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-27

Hello what Behringer items use the 70hu rack ears and which ones uses the 80hu.

0 10
  • New
    sweetmountain
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-09

unit powers on, but no sound through the Phones jack, despite twiddling all the knobs

0 11
    • sweetmountain
      Dale_M Hi sweetmountain sorry this has been your experience, we would advise going to the Support tab above and opening up a Technical ticket with us so we can assist.
      • November 10, 2021
  • New
    J2911
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-03-12

Hi, I've been trying to sync Deepmind12 module to RD-8 rythm designer, without success.  I have been trying to sync via midi thru but also midi in-out but nothing works, I've also changed number of setting in the Rd-8s midi/clock setups but non working.  NOTE, this is a non-computer connected, just the two machines i'm trying to sync on their own.  Hoping to receive some "magic reply" ... :)

read more...
    0 12
  • New
    davenoz1234
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-01-02

Hi. I was wondering if anybodys got access to some famous 303 sequncer file import patches for easy programming and back up of some well kmown classic Acid lines. I know you can get the patches in one form or anather and program them in yourself but I thought it'd be handy and time saving if somebodys got a link to a resource with a folder that someone might of already put together?

Cheers 

read more...
    1 21
    • davenoz1234
      RICILOC13 I have higher state , Confusion , Sandstorm (acid version) & a couple others I can't remember off hand ....
      • Feb 27
  • New
    PrimevalMudd
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-05-07

Hi,

What messages do I need to send to my Crave to select sequencer patterns in the Crave?

I've tried standard Program Change messages and full MSB/LSB messages but to no avail.

Recording the Crave's MIDI output while changing patterns gave me no clues.

I'm using an Arturia DrumBrute Impact, a Korg Monologue and Volca Keys, and a Behringer Crave and RD-6, for squelchy-bleepy-beaty jams with some electric guitar thrown in.

The Monologue responds to standard Program Change messages and the DrumBrute Impact responds to messages per the MIDI implimentation in the attached screenshot, taken from Arturia's website: https://support.arturia.com/hc/en-us/articles/4405741191314-DrumBrute-Impact-Tips-Tricks

I've not been able to find the equivalent document for the Crave (or the RD-6!)

The Volca Keys doesn't respond to program change messages for its patterns but I don't tend to use its sequencer so that's not so much of a problem.

I do use the Crave's sequencer but changing patterns while playing guitar is somewhat tricky!

Thanks. 

read more...
    0 30
    • PrimevalMudd
      NicJonesMT Hi PrimevalMudd.
      Can you please click support at the top of the page and submit a technical support ticket. We can then raise this with the development team
      • May 8
      • Program Change/Sys Ex message to select the Crave's sequencer patterns.
        PrimevalMudd Hi Nic,

I'm sorry for the delay replying. I'm trying to submit a ticket but I've no idea what to select under the various 'Symptom' drop-downs.

I'm asking for the Crave's Program Change syntax/commands rather than raising a technical issue.

I'd like to submit a feature request too (recording sequencer patterns live) but am facing the same drop-down confusion!
        • Tue at 8:50 AM
  • New
    cRIESis
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-06-18

Hello everybody and i hope someone can fix my problem?

When i connect the TD-3 through the USB port to the Roland DJ808 NO sound..

When i connect a Roland TB-3 through the USB port to the DJ808 everything works fine!

So why is the TD-3 give no sound....Thnx

read more...
    0 6
    • cRIESis
      WilliamR The USB on the TD-3 only transmits and receives midi information via PC. The USB does not transmit any sound.
      • Jun 18
  • New
    tranix
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2022-01-19

I am trying to poly chain my td-3's together. The manual has poor instructions on doing this. Your faq page also has no answers. The internet serach came up with nothing. I believe I am the first person in the world to poly chain the td 3 "lol", even on you tube I could not find any videos on doing this. Does anyone at behringer know how to poly chain the td 3 please? I have five of them. Thanks.  

Here is the instructions the manual had to poly chain, very limited. How do I use and find the synth tool exe? 

TD-3 Poly Chain Function MIDI information System Mode POWER LED Mode Amber Normal Mode Red Poly Chain Mode (not playing) Green Poly Chain Mode (playing) Please use the “SynthTool.exe” to configure the Poly Chain mode. The POWER LED will turn red during Poly Chain mode.

read more...
    0 17
  • New
    davidpavid
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-21

Hello.  I purchased a neutron a couple of months ago and have only recently started using it.  I've used it about 3 times since and got great sounds out of it. Then the following day,  I turned it on and it and the Lfo knob was "stuck." I could physically move it but it wouldn't change shapes. Then I noticed the Osc 1 wave shapes wouldn't switch either.  I did the three button hold and power on to do the reset/calibration but it would just boot up normally.  I updated to the recent software and that didn't fix it either.  Like I said,  I've only used it about 3 times or less and it's no longer responding.  I get noise out of it, but only drones. I did the initial patch and I could barely hear it. Thank you in advance! 

read more...
    1 155
    • davidpavid
      DavidKnighton Hello davidpavid,
      For this type of issue, please click the SUPPORT link at the top of the page and submit a TECH SUPPORT inquiry.
      • June 21, 2021
    • davidpavid
      flumpjumper same issue. as other people. any solution?
      • July 12, 2021
Go to page