Statistics

285,162 members
167,085 posts
  • New
    domklein
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-02-05

Sorry if this has been posted already but this guy has some excellent tutorials on the Crave - Behringer you should check him out!

https://m.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLUJ4WAICXF1tNKm15WDlrfQecWc6Zzh7K

Cheers

read more...
    2 17
  • New
    Bob290
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-10-24

Hi,

Regardless of the key priority setting with SynthTribe for the 2600 synth, only "last" is functional. However, the pitch setting works and I don't have this problem with the Neutron. Does anyone have the same problem ? Is there a solution, or is it really a bug ?

Thank you

read more...
    0 31
    • Bob290
      Bob290 I answer myself, maybe this can help anyone ... this behaviour is when in Duo mode, so simply switch to Mono mode. In Duo mode, use the Upper voice output.
      • October 27, 2021
  • New
    TMav
    Contributor - Level 1
    2021-10-04

I tried changing note priority using the synthtribe app but is doesn't seem to have any effect? Seems like it's stuck in Low and I want Last.

0 20
  • New
    plumpnation
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-08

I can chain Neutron (2.0.2) -> Neutron (2.0.2) -> K-2 (1.0.4) -> Model D

I can chain Model D (1.1.1) -> K-2

I can chain K-2 -> Model D

I cannot chain K-2 -> Neutron

I cannot chain Model D -> Neutron

The neutrons have a different polychain behaviour; unlike the K-2 and the Model D you don't set the number of synths that will be in the chain, and each neutron that must pass the signal down the chain needs to be set to polychain. They can reserve 2 notes if they are in paraphonic mode, and the first note always hits the first neutron. On the K-2 and Model D, it's a round robin between the synths when you play the same single note repeatedly.

Are all these units compatible in polychain mode, in any order, with the firmware versions listed above?

If not, are there any plans to align how they work so that we can mix and match the units?

Thanks for reading, hopefully I am just being silly.

read more...
    0 75
    • plumpnation
      scottpig Hi plumpnation, I realize this isn't any particular help to you as well as being a dollar late and a day short, but I did a bunch of testing last night with two Neutrons, a model D and a Pro-1 and found exactly the same results you did. Neutrons can pass notes to the others but won't receive notes from them in poly chain mode. And I saw the same round robin behavior. It certainly would have saved me some time figuring things out if I had found your post first.
      • November 30, 2021
  • New
    CCTV530
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-05-09

Please help with getting CRAVE connected to Reaper DAW

0 3
    • CCTV530
      NicJonesMT Hi CCTV530.
      Please click support at the top of the page and submit a tech support ticket.
      Can you please provide some screen shots of how you are currently setup and we can then advise what needs adjusting to get you up and running.
      • May 10
  • New
    Behringer
    Triber Moderator
    2021-07-09

“Modded Out” Analog Bass Line Synthesizer with VCO, MIDI-Controllable VCF and Sub-Harmonics Oscillator

From: $199 (in stock and immediately shipping from our factory)

#Behringer #TD3MOAM #TD3MOSR #TD3Series #SynthesizersAndKeyboards #Synthesizers #BassLine #Analog
    read more...
    0 90
  • New
    copelann
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-30

Hi there, I got a brand new Neutron a few days ago and it wont go into Boot mode to allow me to upgrade the firmware. I raised a ticket but it seems to be stuck at New with no-one yet looking at it. Ticket number CAS-505913-C8H5T1 was raised yesterday morning. Could someone have a look?

Thanks

Niel

read more...
    0 19
  • New
    Behringer
    Triber Moderator
    2022-05-10

We’re very excited that BRAINS is now the best-selling oscillator module, with a 5-star rating. With our new firmware upgrade, it’s now also the only module that runs on 96 kHz. Thanks for all your support!

Collaborate with our synth developers, share your ideas and get a chance to win free synthesizers by participating in our activities at our “Synthesizer and Drums Behringer Music Tribe" FB Group. We’d love to see you there!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/KeysandDrumsBehringerMusicTribe/

If you are a passionate and experienced mixed architecture hardware or embedded software engineer and would like to join the leading musical instrument team, please send your resume to [email protected]

#WeHearYou #behringer #MusicTribe #synthesizer #synthesizers #drummachines

read more...
    1 4
  • New
    FrankDFusion
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-23

Dear Behringer. Please can you make a “bassline groove” looper. Live techno / dance rigs are crying out for this. Basic spec would be:

1. Create basslines from 1 - 4 bars (16 - 64 segments)
    2. For 1 bar loops, be able to program this 1 bar to repeat in a phrase (say 4 bars to 16 bars) & have a “transpose bar” feature so you can vary the baseline notes over many bars
    3. Include a set of top quality bass patches that work for dance, techno & synth pop 
    4. have a 5 band eq with Qs you can eq your bass with
    5. Have a compressor with variable side chain input (ducking ? level)
    6. Some relative effects inc delay time, amount, reverb)
    7. A realtime filter
    8. A transparent keyboard (full size keys) 2 oct with COLOUR led that flash when u play / when playing a program.
    9. Edit velocity / loudness of each step of the 16.

I know this is a dream spec.... But No One has made a product like this & if you could load it with really tight punchy bass samples, it would be a perfect solution for many

read more...
    0 65
    • FrankDFusion
      Nigel67 Hi Frank, many thanks for your new product suggestion. I will raise a ticket with the design team and forward your information on to them.
      • June 23, 2021
    • FrankDFusion
      FrankDFusion

Amazing - thank you ?

• June 24, 2021
    • FrankDFusion
      FrankDFusion

• June 24, 2021
    • FrankDFusion
      FrankDFusion

• June 24, 2021
  • New
    Jo999
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-04-21

Is this Normal?  For the drone to be a solid beep? I can't imagine...

View Video
    0 6
Go to page