Statistics

305,262 members
189,540 posts
  • New
    tranix
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2022-01-19

I am trying to poly chain my td-3's together. The manual has poor instructions on doing this. Your faq page also has no answers. The internet serach came up with nothing. I believe I am the first person in the world to poly chain the td 3 "lol", even on you tube I could not find any videos on doing this. Does anyone at behringer know how to poly chain the td 3 please? I have five of them. Thanks.  

Here is the instructions the manual had to poly chain, very limited. How do I use and find the synth tool exe? 

TD-3 Poly Chain Function MIDI information System Mode POWER LED Mode Amber Normal Mode Red Poly Chain Mode (not playing) Green Poly Chain Mode (playing) Please use the “SynthTool.exe” to configure the Poly Chain mode. The POWER LED will turn red during Poly Chain mode.

read more...
    0 57
  • New
    davidpavid
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-21

Hello.  I purchased a neutron a couple of months ago and have only recently started using it.  I've used it about 3 times since and got great sounds out of it. Then the following day,  I turned it on and it and the Lfo knob was "stuck." I could physically move it but it wouldn't change shapes. Then I noticed the Osc 1 wave shapes wouldn't switch either.  I did the three button hold and power on to do the reset/calibration but it would just boot up normally.  I updated to the recent software and that didn't fix it either.  Like I said,  I've only used it about 3 times or less and it's no longer responding.  I get noise out of it, but only drones. I did the initial patch and I could barely hear it. Thank you in advance! 

read more...
    1 251
    • davidpavid
      DavidKnighton Hello davidpavid,
      For this type of issue, please click the SUPPORT link at the top of the page and submit a TECH SUPPORT inquiry.
      • June 21, 2021
    • davidpavid
      flumpjumper same issue. as other people. any solution?
      • July 12, 2021
  • New
    Behringer
    Triber Moderator
    2022-05-26
    Movement MCS Percussion Computer MK2.
    read more...
    1 8
  • New
    Behringer
    Triber Moderator
    2022-05-26
    Many of you have asked us to explain our design processes. Over the past decade we have heavily invested in "Digital Twin" simulation tools. This technology allows us to first design a product in a virtual world, before building a physical product. This advanced process improves design quality, tremendously speeds up development time and significantly reduces cost.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CbeSmEdrrds

Please let us know if you have any questions.

Collaborate with our synth developers, share your ideas and get a chance to win free synthesizers by participating in our activities at our Synthesizer and Drums Behringer Music Tribe FB Group. We’d love to see you there!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/KeysandDrumsBehringerMusicTribe/

If you are a passionate and experienced mixed architecture hardware or embedded software engineer and would like to join the leading musical instrument team, please send your resume to [email protected]

read more...
    2 262
  • New
    nhalda
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-11

I updated my Crave to the most recent version and now the random arpeggio setting is not actually randomized when using 2, 4, or 8 notes chords. All other combinations are sufficiently random, but 2, 4, and 8 note arpeggios have specific patterns.

read more...
    0 28
  • New
    andess
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-09-28

Hi! I recently bought a 2600 Blue Marvin. In most parts I really like it. But I have a problem with the output from ADSR EXP'L, in the upper level it adds noise to the signal. Is there something wrong with my unit or is it at part of the architecture? The linear output doesn't produce noise at all at the same level of output.

Hope someone can help me with this!

/Anders

read more...
    0 13
    • andess
      jvarra hello my name is Joshua And I own a bar N steak house also venue hear in south Dakota I 'am looking for some clips for the top snap clip to the Behringer Europort PPA2000BT 8-Channel Portable PA System. the top clip broke and I am needing to know if I can order a replacement for the unit and who I need to talk to in order to get that done. a customer broke one of the house musician's equipment and I'm just in the process of trying to replace the broken item.
      • Sep 28
      • 2600 adsr exponential noise
        andess Hi! I think you accidentially posted your message as a reply in this already existing thread? suppose you want to start a new discussion i order to have a better chance to get help with your search?
        • Sep 28
    • andess
      NicJonesMT Hi Andess.
      Please click support at the top of the page and submit a technical support ticket.
      Please ensure that you provide a detailed description of your full setup, and all trouble shooting you have already carried out.
      • Sep 29
  • New
    domklein
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-02-05

Sorry if this has been posted already but this guy has some excellent tutorials on the Crave - Behringer you should check him out!

https://m.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLUJ4WAICXF1tNKm15WDlrfQecWc6Zzh7K

Cheers

read more...
    3 20
  • New
    Geneleon909808
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-07-17

I received my TD-3 as a gift from my wife a couple of years ago and I used it for a bit and it worked just fine out of the box but decided to learn my DAW before getting back into it. I have now set it up to find I get no sound out of it unless I play it through ableton. No sound from my headphones when I plug it into the "phones" jack and no sound when I play it through my Roland TR8s. When I play it through ableton via my sound card I have to have the volume up the whole way and I can only just hear it though ableton also. I am a complete beginner when it come to hardware so I hope I am just missing something... I have followed every video on YouTube to make sure I have done everything right but nothing seems to work. Is it broken from not being used for so long? Any help would be much appreciated. 

read more...
    0 22
    • Geneleon909808
      PedroRodrigues Hi Geneleon909808, thank you for your post, to set up the TD-3 with Ableton you should do the following:
      Start by connect the TD-3 to your PC via USB, connect the output jack from the TD-3 to a 1/4" input on your audio interface and turn it on. Per the User Guide, you don't have to install a driver, as the TD-3 is USB class compliant and therefore doesn't need one for Windows or MacOS. (I will assume you aren't trying to do this on an OS that is a flavor of Linux.)

Open Ableton.

In a new Live Set insert a MIDI track if necessary.

Select Session View and Device View if not already selected.

Select Instruments from Categories on the left side of the Ableton Live window and drag/drop an External Instrument into the MIDI track. You should see the External Instrument title bar inside the device view.

Set "MIDI To" to the TD-3. (If you don't see it, either your computer's not seeing the TD-3 or you started Ableton before turning it on. If it's the latter, turn the TD-3 on and go back to step 2.) MIDI channel will probably be 1. I'm going to guess that you can use Behringer SynthTool to set the MIDI channel on the TD-3 end if necessary.

Set "Audio From" to the input number on your audio interface.
      Now, you make a choice: Today, do you want to use Ableton to trigger the TD-3 to play notes, or do you want to use the TD-3's internal sequencer to generate the notes? To make these changes, you'll go to Preferences in Ableton. To make Ableton send MIDI notes to the TD-3, select the Link/MIDI tab in Ableton, and where it says "Output: Behringer TD-3" or something to that effect, turn Track on. If you'd like to use the TD-3's internal sequencer, turn Sync on instead.

Now to deal with latency. It will be helpful to turn the Ableton click track on and play quarter notes from the TD-3 so you can tune the track delay times so the TD-3 plays nice with your internal instruments and VSTis in Ableton.

The D button toward the lower right side of the window in Ableton toggles the Track Delay controls; this lets you add delay time to the software synths and drum machines so your computer can send sync or MIDI to the TD-3, the TD-3 can generate sound, and your audio interface can receive the signal and burp it all out through your speakers without the TD-3 lagging behind the soft synths. I hope this helps. Thank you
      • Jul 21
    • Geneleon909808
      CamyG1970

Turn the volume up full on the TD-3

• Oct 10
  • New
    Bob290
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-10-24

Hi,

Regardless of the key priority setting with SynthTribe for the 2600 synth, only "last" is functional. However, the pitch setting works and I don't have this problem with the Neutron. Does anyone have the same problem ? Is there a solution, or is it really a bug ?

Thank you

read more...
    0 63
    • Bob290
      Bob290 I answer myself, maybe this can help anyone ... this behaviour is when in Duo mode, so simply switch to Mono mode. In Duo mode, use the Upper voice output.
      • October 27, 2021
  • New
    TMav
    Contributor - Level 1
    2021-10-04

I tried changing note priority using the synthtribe app but is doesn't seem to have any effect? Seems like it's stuck in Low and I want Last.

0 25
Go to page