Statistics

285,460 members
167,434 posts
  • New
    hugoballon
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-13

Hello,

My Behringer Model D was working properly but the audio suddenly stopped sounding. With the project opened, without movement, no hits, just on the table, but stopped working.

The midi is received well, the beep sounds when turning on the A-440 switcher, but I can only hear it through the headphones.

The audio signal doesn't respond on Ableton. It seems like the audio outputs have some trouble.

I used the same Usb and jack cables that work with other synths. Also tried using midi cables, but audio still doesn't work.

Is there anything I could do?

Thanks.

read more...
    0 43
    • hugoballon
      Dale_M Hi hugo can we ask that you raise a Technical ticket from the Support tab above so we can assist you please?
      • July 13, 2021
  • New
    fallenturtle
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-10-29

Hi, I live in California in the US. I was wondering about the 3 warranty service:

1. Does the owner pay shipping both ways, or just one way?
    2. Is it shipped to a location in the USA, or overseas?
    0 12
    • fallenturtle
      WilliamR Hello,
      Music tribe will cover the return shipping once your device is repaired. Repairs if purchased in the US will need to be shipped to the nearest authorized service center that is closest to your location in the US.

Limited Warranty
      This Limited Warranty applies only if you purchased the product from a Music Tribe Authorized Reseller and is valid only in the original country of purchase.

In the unfortunate event that your product becomes faulty please return it to your place of purchase for support.

In fully supported countries, Music Tribe warrants the mechanical and electronic components of this product to be free of defects in material and workmanship if used under normal operating conditions for a period of one (1) year from the original date of retail purchase. If the country of purchase provides a longer statutory warranty period, such statutory warranty period shall apply. Subject to the online registration of your product within ninety (90) calendar days of retail purchase, the Limited Warranty shall be extended to 3 years.

If the product displays any defect within the specified warranty period and such defect is not excluded under clause 4 below, Music Tribe will either repair or replace the product using new or reconditioned products or parts, at its sole discretion. In the event that Music Tribe decides to replace the entire product, this Limited Warranty shall apply to the replacement product for the remaining warranty period of the product replaced.

Upon validation of the warranty claim, the repaired or replacement product will be sent to the user with the freight prepaid.

Warranty claims other than those indicated above are expressly excluded.

IMPORTANT: Music Tribe asks that you retain your purchase receipt. This is the proof of your date of purchase from which the applicable Limited Warranty period shall begin to run. If you are unable to present your purchase receipt, Music Tribe cannot process your request for warranty repair as there is no proof that the claim is within the applicable warranty period.

Online Registration
      To qualify for the extended warranty, you must register your new Music Tribe equipment within ninety (90) calendar days from the date of purchase. The online registration can easily be completed by visiting Music Tribe. We ask that you read the terms and conditions of our Limited Warranty carefully. If the product purchase is not registered within the first ninety (90) calendar days of your date of purchase, the Limited Warranty will be applicable for only one (1) year, or for the period of your country's statutory warranty whichever is longer.

Warranty transferability
      This Limited Warranty is extended exclusively to the original buyer (customer of Authorized Reseller) and is not transferable to anyone who may subsequently purchase the product. No other person (distributor, dealer, fulfiller, retailer, etc.) shall be entitled to give any warranty promise on behalf of Music Tribe.
      • October 29, 2021
  • New
    Damien970311
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-12-20

Please help. 

I have a sequence of notes on my TD3 I wish to send them from the midi out into the midi in of the Behringer crave.

Ideally, I would like the crave to hear them and transpose them down an octave. Is this something that is easy to achieve?

So the end result would be two audio outputs an octave away from each other. one from the TD3 and the other from the crave.

read more...
    0 17
  • New
    OttovanZanten
    Contributor - Level 1
    2021-12-01

I made a short video to explain what's going on

When I use Oscilator 3 (or the LFO) to modulate the filter at Audio Rates I can hear the oscillator through the output, even if I switch it off in the Mixer section.

By the way the LFO does the exact same thing. I forgot to demonstrate, but if I change the modulation source to the LFO and turn it up into audio rate you can hear it, it's just a lower pitch because it's not as fast as Osc3.

I would expect the oscillator to be silent, but I can hear it even when I close the filter and turn down resonance entirely. This is desired behavior. If it's a faulty unit I will return it, but if it's just a limitation/quirk of an older synthesizer design I will live with it. It's not like I use audio rate filter modulation in 95% of patches, but I do love me a vowely formant synth sound.

I'd love to hear what you think. Let me know if this is not enough info to recreate it and you want a patchsheet.

read more...
    0 22
  • New
    Eptiar291
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-05-13

Since the latest firmware update, the crave is no longer able to clock correctly to USB (latency) and the option to control the arp or sequencer's subdivision using the TEMPO knob has stopped. I've noticed other forums mention this issue too. Please hear us Behringer and fix this issue <3

read more...
    0 16
    • Eptiar291
      PedroRodrigues Hi Eptiar291, thank you for your post, I would first suggest confirming that your unit is running the latest firmware available, version 1.1.3 via SYNTHTRIBE.

It would suggest setting Clock source to TRIG CV in the App and test to see if it works.

If this does not work, please follow the link below to request assistance request directly to our Tech Support Team:

https://community.musictribe.com/pages/create-new-ticket?type=Technical%20Support&brand=Behringer

I hope this helps.

Thank you
      • May 14
      • Behringer Crave's Latest Firmware
        Eptiar291 Hia mate. Just tried using trig cv but my master clock is ableton. All the MIDI settings in ableton seem to be correct but still no luck. The feature to sub divide the arp/seq rhythms just isn't there anymore either. Would it be best to contact the support team?
        • May 14
  • New
    riz96
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-12-22

Hi All, I have a new Neutron synth. I connect it correctly in Cubase and I can use it as an Ext VST and also as a MIDI channel, but I can't record automation made on the hardware. And also I would like to know if I can match all knobs in Neutron to Cubase so I can also see and manage them from there after recording.

I hope that someone can help me. If I was not clear sorry but I'm not so confident with this things yet :)

Thanks

read more...
    0 9
    • riz96
      djstatix The Neutron doesn't send midi cc data like knob movement or anything. It only receives midi data like note on, velocity, pitch bend, and modulation wheel.
      • December 24, 2021
  • New
    MC2Studio
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-12-23

Is it possible to live transpose a programmed sequence in the TD-3 using an external MIDI keyboard?

I mean something like I have in Crave. I have programmed the sequence, after starting it, I can change the key of the sequence using an external MIDI keyboard.
    Is something like this possible with the TD-3?

read more...
    1 16
    • MC2Studio
      Toomuch Im pattern play Modus pitch Taste gedrückt halten und gewünschte notentaste drücken und der td3 transportiert eine Oktave höher
      • Mar 19
      • TD-3 and external transposition.
        Toomuch Natürlich nach der gewählten Note entsprechend
        • Mar 19
  • New
    hubbardtodd
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-01-27

I am having trouble getting my Odessey, Neutron, and 2600 hooked up so that they are getting sounds out of all three. I have plenty of patch cords and midi cords. Just no sound.

0 17
  • New
    frequencysf
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-29

Hello. Very new here, please be gentle.

On the Crave, when switching from one saved pattern to another, as in a live performance setting, when I switch to the new saved pattern, the Swing setting always starts/resets to 4 or 5 "lights". What have I done wrong? I don't want to switch patterns from something with no swing, to a new pattern and have to adjust the swing while performing. A live performance just won't work with that kind of rhythm change.

I must be not making a setting correctly? Does anyone have advice, please?

read more...
    0 67
    • frequencysf
      DavidKnighton Hello frequencysf,
      It's probable that the pattern was created with the swing setting in place, therefore any time you switch back to that pattern, the swing is present. Try creating a pattern with the swing setting turned all the way down and then switch back and forth to see if that's the case. Also, make sure the firmware is up to date before getting too far ahead of yourself.
      • June 29, 2021
    • frequencysf
      frequencysf

Thank you @DavidKnighton! With your advice I think I was able to figure this out!

• June 30, 2021
    • frequencysf
      JeanJean Hi frequencysf ; as explained in the manual, the swing amount is bipolar : with the button at 12 oclock, 4 or 5 "lights" as you said, there is no swing. And this is the default setting, that's why you have this behavior each time you create a new sequence. With less "lights", button counterclockwise, you add swing and with more "lights", button clockwise, you add swing too
      • September 28, 2021
      • Crave - Default Swing setting?
        JeanJean In fact, the swing behaviour is different from what is described in the manual....There is no swing when the button is fully counterclockwise, so the swing function is not bipolar. So, as you said, when you create a new sequence there is automatically swing on it (instead of being neutral). That's indeed a bug
        • September 30, 2021
  • New
    Hammerheart
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-17

Oscillator 1 just drones. Osc 2 and 3 are fine.

It worked ok with cv but i only just started using it with midi. Can you think of anything i should check? It's not in LFO mode. I tuned all 3 osc to same pitch but osc 1 is unresponsive.

I bought it in june in montreal canada. I am moving back to the uk at start of october so i need to know my best course of action. im hoping i can just return it to the store for a refund at the moment but they were a bit useless with comms when i ordered it so im a bit worried.

can i get this serviced in the uk if i get messed about?

read more...
    0 49
    • Hammerheart
      PedroRodrigues Hi Hammerheart, please consider that to incorporate the Behringer 2600 into your external synth rig using MIDI connections. It’s just a matter of connecting a controller’s MIDI Out to the 2600’s MIDI In. If you have additional external gear you want to control via MIDI, just use the MIDI Thru port and connect to the next device’s MIDI In.

How to change MIDI channels
      You’ll want to change the MIDI channel on your 2600 whenever you want it to play an individual part. For example, you probably wouldn’t want your drum machine triggered by a fast arpeggiator lead on your 2600.

On most modern MIDI controllers, changing MIDI is done digitally, through a DAW, a standalone app, or a built-in menu. The Behringer, however, relies on dip switches to change the MIDI channels. Here is the diagram of where the MIDI dip switch should be for each channel.
      • August 17, 2021
Go to page