Statistics

305,262 members
189,540 posts
  • New
    Kev123
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-05-30

I recentley received my TD-3 and by mistake deleted all the factory default patterns.

Is there any way that I can retrieve the factory default Patterns on my TD-3.

Is there perhaps a sqs file that i can reinstall the default patterns

read more...
    0 73
    • Kev123
      PedroRodrigues Hi Kev123, thank you for your post, unfortunately there is no process on the TD-3 to restore default patterns. Thank you
      • Jun 10
  • New
    Milu
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-05-12

Hi everyone,

I bought a deepmind 12d and used it in mexico with 110v until now. I am in italy now and would like to know if I cam plug it into 220v without and voltage converter, or if I need to get one. I'm in italy since 1 week and can't find any trustable opinion yet. The former owner says he bought it in Europe and already used it with 220. But other synth gurus told me to get a converter or it will melt.

On the back of the machine it says 110-240 next to the plug.

Thank you

read more...
    1 49
    • Milu
      PedroRodrigues Hi Milu, thank you for your post, please consider that the DeepMind 12 D has a power supply with Internal Switch-mode PSU Autorange 100-240 V,(50/60 Hz), this means that the unit will operate on 110V and 240V without the need of any voltage converter. This information is stated on the manual for your unit that you can access by following the link below: https://www.behringer.com/behringer/product?modelCode=P0CF7 Thank you
      • May 13
    • Milu
      RonaldFigura In the future you might want to vet your "gurus". A good guru would have suggested you check the specifications in the documentation. Like Pedro suggested.
      • May 20
  • New
    smackmyglitchup
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-04-05

Whilst editing a pattern for a funky acid base line :) on my Behringer TD-3, I realized there is a potential firmware update that could be made to the TIME MODE editing function that would be quite handy.  When in TIME MODE you can sequentially input the STEP, HALF STEP, and REST for each step in the sequence.  You can also preview each step by pressing the WRITE/NEXT button.  In PITCH MODE you can both preview and edit the note, transposition, accent and slide as you progress through the sequence by pressing the WRITE/NEXT button.  I cannot imagine it would be too much of an ask to impliment the ability to edit the TIME MODE STEP, HALF STEP, and REST for each step in the sequence as you press the WRITE/NEXT button.

I hope that this idea is considered.  If you would like any clarification I would be happy to discuss further.  

-SmackMyGlitchUp

read more...
    1 13
    • smackmyglitchup
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi snackmyglitchup, thank you for the feature suggestion. I will pass your request along to the development team.
      • Apr 5
  • New
    RICILOC13
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-02-27

I'm very new to the world of analog synths & like the title says I bought my 1st TD-3 GP  (which I LOVE) & would love input on what to get next ? I'm thinking the behringer rd-6 

0 17
    • RICILOC13
      jym73 rd6, rd8; rd9, all are interesting vintage sound drum machine. They are limited to the sound they have. Or you can use a software on a computer.
      • Mar 3
  • New
    Kingkorg
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-09-15

Here it is finally.

https://youtu.be/lMfXv6Q4hsw

Audio Input Mod

0 9
  • New
    Behringer
    Triber Moderator
    2022-06-01

Caption this great image one of our customers sent in:-)

---
    Collaborate with our synth developers, share your ideas and get a chance to win free synthesizers by participating in our activities at our Synthesizer and Drums Behringer Music Tribe FB Group. We’d love to see you there!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/KeysandDrumsBehringerMusicTribe/

If you are a passionate and experienced mixed architecture hardware or embedded software engineer and would like to join the leading musical instrument team, please send your resume to [email protected]

#WeHearYou #behringer #MusicTribe #synthesizer #synthesizers #drummachines

read more...
    1 15
  • New
    W6wolf6
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-26

I bought a Behringer Pro1 synthesizer. Anyone out there know any good tips on using it? This is the first synth I've ever bought that has the knobs like octave, LFO, a filter section, etc. I had to order a cable because my keyboard doesn't have the old school midi connectors. So I can't use anything except drone mode. I'm basically looking for tips regarding keyboard use as I think I will be able to use the keyboard once that cable arrives. Thank you for any advice, tips, methods, etc in advance.

read more...
    0 62
    • W6wolf6
      kiskadar69 What kind of cable did you order? If you want to connect your USB MIDI keyboard to the Behringer Pro One without a computer, I think you need a "USB MIDI Host" box.
      • June 26, 2021
    • W6wolf6
      kiskadar69 You can also connect them with two USB cables via a computer. Connect the USB MIDI keyboard and Pro-1 to the computer and use a MIDI program to transfer MIDI data from the USB MIDI keyboard to the Pro-1.
      • June 26, 2021
    • W6wolf6
      W6wolf6

Thanks. I ordered a USB B to USB B so I can run my keyboard to it and listen via headphones. But not sure about connecting it to my computer. I use Reaper as my DAW. I was able to do a track in the DAW in drone mode, but ultimately want to be able to use the keyboard and record it into my DAW. Can you give me an example of a midi program that could transfer midi data from the keyboard to the Pro1?

• June 27, 2021
    • W6wolf6
      kiskadar69 "I ordered a USB B to USB B so I can run my keyboard to it and listen via headphones": I have already described that a USB MIDI keyboard and a Behringer Pro-1 connected with a straight USB cable IMHO do not communicate with each other.
      "Can you give me an example of a MIDI program that could transfer MIDI data from the keyboard to the Pro-1": I recommend Bome SendSX (https://www.bome.com/products/sendsx). Maybe the Reaper can do it, I don't know.
      • June 27, 2021
    • W6wolf6
      W6wolf6

Bome did it. As far as the Pro-1, do you play one of these? I would love to speak (at length) with someone who plays one. Also, thank you so much for your help. It is really appreciated.

• June 27, 2021
  • New
    hugoballon
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-13

Hello,

My Behringer Model D was working properly but the audio suddenly stopped sounding. With the project opened, without movement, no hits, just on the table, but stopped working.

The midi is received well, the beep sounds when turning on the A-440 switcher, but I can only hear it through the headphones.

The audio signal doesn't respond on Ableton. It seems like the audio outputs have some trouble.

I used the same Usb and jack cables that work with other synths. Also tried using midi cables, but audio still doesn't work.

Is there anything I could do?

Thanks.

read more...
    0 52
    • hugoballon
      Dale_M Hi hugo can we ask that you raise a Technical ticket from the Support tab above so we can assist you please?
      • July 13, 2021
  • New
    fallenturtle
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-10-29

Hi, I live in California in the US. I was wondering about the 3 warranty service:

1. Does the owner pay shipping both ways, or just one way?
    2. Is it shipped to a location in the USA, or overseas?
    0 28
    • fallenturtle
      WilliamR Hello,
      Music tribe will cover the return shipping once your device is repaired. Repairs if purchased in the US will need to be shipped to the nearest authorized service center that is closest to your location in the US.

Limited Warranty
      This Limited Warranty applies only if you purchased the product from a Music Tribe Authorized Reseller and is valid only in the original country of purchase.

In the unfortunate event that your product becomes faulty please return it to your place of purchase for support.

In fully supported countries, Music Tribe warrants the mechanical and electronic components of this product to be free of defects in material and workmanship if used under normal operating conditions for a period of one (1) year from the original date of retail purchase. If the country of purchase provides a longer statutory warranty period, such statutory warranty period shall apply. Subject to the online registration of your product within ninety (90) calendar days of retail purchase, the Limited Warranty shall be extended to 3 years.

If the product displays any defect within the specified warranty period and such defect is not excluded under clause 4 below, Music Tribe will either repair or replace the product using new or reconditioned products or parts, at its sole discretion. In the event that Music Tribe decides to replace the entire product, this Limited Warranty shall apply to the replacement product for the remaining warranty period of the product replaced.

Upon validation of the warranty claim, the repaired or replacement product will be sent to the user with the freight prepaid.

Warranty claims other than those indicated above are expressly excluded.

IMPORTANT: Music Tribe asks that you retain your purchase receipt. This is the proof of your date of purchase from which the applicable Limited Warranty period shall begin to run. If you are unable to present your purchase receipt, Music Tribe cannot process your request for warranty repair as there is no proof that the claim is within the applicable warranty period.

Online Registration
      To qualify for the extended warranty, you must register your new Music Tribe equipment within ninety (90) calendar days from the date of purchase. The online registration can easily be completed by visiting Music Tribe. We ask that you read the terms and conditions of our Limited Warranty carefully. If the product purchase is not registered within the first ninety (90) calendar days of your date of purchase, the Limited Warranty will be applicable for only one (1) year, or for the period of your country's statutory warranty whichever is longer.

Warranty transferability
      This Limited Warranty is extended exclusively to the original buyer (customer of Authorized Reseller) and is not transferable to anyone who may subsequently purchase the product. No other person (distributor, dealer, fulfiller, retailer, etc.) shall be entitled to give any warranty promise on behalf of Music Tribe.
      • October 29, 2021
  • New
    Damien970311
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-12-20

Please help. 

I have a sequence of notes on my TD3 I wish to send them from the midi out into the midi in of the Behringer crave.

Ideally, I would like the crave to hear them and transpose them down an octave. Is this something that is easy to achieve?

So the end result would be two audio outputs an octave away from each other. one from the TD3 and the other from the crave.

read more...
    0 26
Go to page