Statistics

285,163 members
167,086 posts
  • xray_spex
    Contributor - Level 2
    2022-03-04

Just looking for any info on setting up the FCB1010 to work with bank switching, preset switching and using both exp pedals with the Deepmind 12d.

Anyone got their FCB1010 working for these uses with your Deepmind 12d synth?

Thanks for any help.

read more...
    0 11
  • New
    BrendanVoges
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-29

Hi folks,

Yesterday i reviewed my Behringer model d, nut when i connect it they USB it plays my Midi notes about 40 seconds after i hit a note or sometimes not at all. Does anybody know how i could Fix this problem or is it a hardware problem ? 

read more...
    0 107
    • BrendanVoges
      DavidKnighton Hello BrendanVoges,
      A couple of things to check for. Firstly, make sure the unit firmware has been updated. Second, try another computer to be sure the issue is not a bad USB port/connection between the two devices. Check the rear panel to see what MIDI channel you're operating on. If your computer is sending a different MIDI channel, then that could be the issue.
      • June 29, 2021
    • BrendanVoges
      AlexisLedesma COMO PUEDO COMPRAR UNA PIEZA USB PARA MI RX18 NO FUNCIONA
      • June 29, 2021
    • BrendanVoges
      AlexisLedesma
      • June 29, 2021
    • BrendanVoges
      AlexisLedesma mi correo es 809 454 2648
      • June 29, 2021
    • BrendanVoges
      AlexisLedesma mi correo es [email protected]
      • June 29, 2021
  • New
    alehandoro
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-01

hi,

I have tried to connect the crave synthesizer with the wasp deluxe synthesizer, using the corresponding midi cable,
    watching videos and looking at the connection options in the manuals of both synthesizers and I cannot make them sound together,
    as for example, in the following video
    : https://youtu.be/g5Fku0xtN4c
    Will I be missing a step or configuration through the SynthTribe or SynthTool application?

read more...
    0 68
  • New
    darklightyt
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-23

Hi all,

I'm new here, but i've got a question regarding the behringer crave. Most synths i own inclusing the TD-3 play a sequence. when i switch to a different sequence it will finish the current one beofre swithcing. i really like this feature since it allows me to keep all the gear rolling during a liveset. the crave however switches imidiately when selecting a different pattern. Can this be altered in the setting or firmware? 

hope there is a solution since it's pretty unusable for me  at the moment. other solutions are welcome aswell!

thanks in advance!

read more...
    0 77
    • darklightyt
      PedroRodrigues Hi darklightyt, regrading your statement you are correct, the Crave will switch instantly instead of allowing the sequence to finished first and only then change to a new sequence. Have you tried disabling the SEQUENCER AUTO SYNC when using the latest version of the SYNTHTRIBE ? Thank you
      • September 25, 2021
      • Crave Pattern finishing
        JeanJean Hi Pedro ; i join the conversation, because i had the same question. I tried your answer (Sequencer auto sync disabled) and it doesn't change the behavior of the synth, regarding the chaining of sequences.
        As it should be possible to implement this in a new firmware, is something planed in this way ?
        Thanks for your reply
        • September 28, 2021
  • New
    MrDiscoDai
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-01-13

Sorry to use this an outlet for a complaint, but music tribe don't seem to have a complaints department or even a public phone line.

This is the second time I have bought a Berhinger synth (Neurorn and Pro-1) and there has been no plug head for the power supply, which renders it useless and basically junk.

I can't buy the part separately and music tribe are refusing to send it out in the post. They have advised me to either return the  whole (brand new) unit to the seller (massively inconvenient) or buy another power supply unit and throw the other one away... I don't care about the £5 for about power supply unit, I do care about the complete disregard for the waste they are happy to create because someone up ar Music Tribe headquarters either cant be bothered to deal with this or is so anally retentive they can't look outside the box and resolve the issue by sending out a bit if plastic that I can't buy privately and probably costs less than a pound. Instead they would rather have a stand off and be a total obstacle.

I wont be buying your products again, your customer facing staff need some serious training on how to deal with the public and my experience with you has been massively disappointing on this occasion and you have sullied your own reputation with your total lack respect or value for your customers. 

Wasteful, small minded and lacking basic common sense.

read more...
    0 38
    • MrDiscoDai
      Dale_M Hi there, sorry for your experience, Music Tribe does not sell goods directly, the transaction will be with the seller and if your product has arrived in less than perfect condition or with parts missing, the seller is under obligation to rectify the matter. Although we appreciate your efforts , quite often doing things the correct way will be far less hassle for you in the long run, the seller needs to assist you. I hope this helps.
      • Jan 13
    • MrDiscoDai
      MrDiscoDai

Nonsense. I can either send the whole unit half way around the country which weighs a good few more ounces than the plug head which weighs a few grams or you could just send it and not be so wasteful... which makes more sense, cost wise and with has the least impact on yours and my cabon foot print? The first time this happened you sent the part out without question or hassle... If I send this unit back seller. I wont be having another one, especially when I know from experience you can resolve this very easily by sending me the part that you left out. The fact that it keeps happening says a lot about where your quality control is at, which I can accept when you take ownership for it, but that's not what's happening on this occasion.

• Jan 13
    • MrDiscoDai
      Dale_M I have just looked in to your previous interactions with our Service team, I understand that you have purchased a unit from an eBay seller and it arrived without a slider, if you are not willing to return it back to the seller as faulty/damaged/missing then your only option is to purchase a replacement UK psu via Support/Parts and ask for the price and availability of CQ01-00229-000 -we do not have any of the sliders on stock in the UK as they are not available as an official spare part because they are part of the country variant PSU models available such as US/EU/UK etc. I hope this helps.
      • Jan 13
    • MrDiscoDai
      Paul_Vannatto Buying a product off of ebay (which is the wild, wild west of online sellers) and holding the manufacturer responsible for something missing is no different than buying a toaster in a yard sale and blaming Proctor Silex because the cord was missing. Unbelievable!
      • Jan 13
    • MrDiscoDai
      Paul_Vannatto You are aiming the complaint at the wrong entity. Complain to the seller (who screwed up) and if that doesn't work, and you paid using paypal, submit a complaint to paypal and you might get a partial refund.
      • Jan 14
  • New
    MrDiscoDai
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-01-13

Hi please tell me what your complaints procedures are and if there is a postal address or email address? There is nothing on your website besides a customer care link that takes me to an error message.

0 21
  • New
    Rochthishouse
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-01-28

Any tips on how to sync a behringer Rd8 , Td3 and crave together and to stay in sync when recording into Ableton

1 15
  • New
    soriel
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-10-14

Hi, i have a very new secondhand model D but i have only sound of the left jack output. The same problem is by the mini-jack mix output (mixer sectie) and also by the mini-jack main output. Very strange, with the same cables i have left en right sound when using the mini-jack phone output. What problem i have ?  When i, used this synth as a module in my eurorack i have the same prblem.

read more...
    0 9
    • soriel
      Dale_M We would advise raising a Technical ticket from the support tab so we can assist.
      • October 14, 2021
  • New
    playinmyblues
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-10-15

Hi. I ended up resolving the issue myself. However, I am not sure what the problem was in the first place.

While trying to get my Crave to respond to MIDI keyboards, both an Arturia Keylab Essentials 88 and an Akai MPK Mini MKII, it would play one note fine. Then it would skip the next one or two notes played. It seemed like it needed time to respond to another note on or keypress. At one point it seemed to work find with a sequencer but then it would not.

I just used Synth Tool to Restore Global Settings - clicking the button and it all seems to work well again. I am going to record another sequence and see if it all still works.

Now I am trying to record a sequence using the Crave onboard controls and following the directions in the Quick Start Guide. It does not seem to be working correctly. Playiing the Crave with the MIDI keyboard still works.

read more...
    0 38
    • playinmyblues
      Dale_M Hi there we would advise raising a Technical ticket from the Support tab above so we can assist you.
      • October 14, 2021
  • New
    Tannheuser
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-02-16

It would be pretty dang awesome if the Crave could get the addition to play random steps from the programmed sequence, just like its source of inspiration, the M32, has. Should be an easy addition in the next FW update. Cheers

1 6
    • Tannheuser
      PedroRodrigues Hi Tannheuser, thank you for your post, I will forward your suggestion to our R&D TEAM for analysis. Thank you
      • Feb 17
Go to page