Statistics

293,464 members
176,457 posts
  • New
    stadtljo68
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-12-31

Is there such a thing as a factory reset for the TD-3 AM?  Just wondering if you can restore the factory patches after you have over written them.  Just a newbe here so thanks for your help.

2 46
  • New
    pdxstudio
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-07-12

When I press the Back button while editing a sequence on the TD-3 MO, nothing seems to happen.
    Write/Next works as expected (sounding the pitch, advancing to the next step.)
    I would expect that Back should work similarly, e.g. moving back one step and sounding the corresponding pitch.

Perhaps I misunderstand how it should work? Or the unit could be defective.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

---
    From the manual:
    11. To change a note that has just played, press BACK to go back to that step.

read more...
    1 3
    • pdxstudio
      NicJonesMT Hi PDXStudio.
      Can you please click support at the top of the page and submit a technical support ticket.
      Please provide a detailed description of your full setup and exactly what is happening.
      • Jul 13
  • New
    BlackWinny
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-08-06

Hi,

Could we have a precise technical description of what the Tone Mod is on the Neutron ? The technical description of this waveform in the Neutron usual manual is less than obscure... it is totally absent.

Is there somewhere a technical description of this waveform ? Or could someone describe it here, in a quite precise way ?

Thanks a lot !

Jacques

read more...
    0 9
  • New
    T1965789654123
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-12-11

Hello Behringer team,

since the Model D came up I own quite a lot of your equipment, which you can see on the pic.

I admire Uli's philosophy to make music and instruments available for everyone.

My project is Triangle Cross and could be found on https://trianglecross.bandcamp.com/ or Journey to Space Borders (electronic music / Berlin school) - YouTube.

From the few available information yet, I guess the upcoming Edge might fit perfectly to my equipment. Just one question, will the Edge have the same  (or similar) ratchet function like the Crave?

And whenever you need somebody to test new upcoming equipment, just let me know...;-)

Thanks and take care

Thomas

read more...
    1 171
  • New
    Mohammadsadegh
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-02-20

Hi is there any way to calibrate Pro-1's Cutoff (from main board or ....)?

0 15
Go to page