Statistics

267,854 members
147,363 posts
  • New
    Annapurna456
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-10

Hi - please can someone tell me how I get both a dry and wet signal from the Voicelive 2 to my mixer? I've tried connecting the xlr output that says dry to the mixer but the audio from that output still has the Voicelive 2 'effect' on it? I'd like to record the wet and dry simultaneously so I can play with the mix in the edit. Thank you. 

read more...
    0 11
    • Annapurna456
      NicJonesMT Hi Annapurna456.
      Can you check in the setup menu that you have the output mode set to MONO.
      This will then put a summed mono mix onto the left output, and the dry signal (Including the Tone settings) to the right output.
      • November 10, 2021
    • Annapurna456
      Annapurna456 Will do - thank you.
      • November 10, 2021
    • Annapurna456
      kiskadar69 ..and if you want to remove the dry signal from the summed mono mix, set Setup -> I / O tab -> Lead Mute to On.
      • November 12, 2021
  • New
    philcrew
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-14

Hi Guys,

When I tap on the TAP button to set my echo timing, the noise of my tapping is picked up by the mic (SM58).   

I've tried tapping *very* softly but the tapping noise is still passed through to the front of house system.

The mic and the Peform-VG are on the same mic stand.

Is there a work around that people use, eg a separate stand for the Perform-VG unit?   A better quality mic stand?   Any other ideas?

Thanks in advance

Phil

read more...
    0 19
  • New
    Russbac
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-03

I have a voice live 3 that doesn't power up anybody know where to send these things for repair

0 62
    • Russbac
      Nigel67 Hi Russbac. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Service tab and submit a ticket. A colleague will then get back to you with an RMA number and advise the local service centre to you. Many thanks
      • May 2, 2021
  • New
    Wilbil
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-08

I've just noticed there is hardly any volume comeing out of the head phone jack on my VLT first gen. And when you turn it up it's distorted 

0 40
    • Wilbil
      PedroRodrigues Hi Wilbil please consider that in this case I would suggest first to confirm that you are using any type of Headphones adaptors as this may cause issues similar to the ones you are reporting.
      I would also suggest performing a reset on your unit, you can return all setup, preset and Favourite values to factory values in one reset operation.
      This cannot be undone.
      To reset all:
      1. Power up
      2.When the version number is shown in the display hold the Bass, Low and the top Octave harmony voicing buttons until you see “Factory Init”.
      Release.
      Individual edited presets and Favourites may be returned to factory settings by deleting them in the Presets window of VoiceSupport and then pressing the Apply Changes button.
      I hope this helps
      • August 9, 2021
    • Wilbil
      Nigel67 Hi Wilbil. Please send in a Service Ticket and we can get the unit booked in for you at a local repair centre to you. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Service tab and submit a ticket. A colleague will then get back to you with an RMA number and advise the local service centre to you.
      • August 9, 2021
  • New
    Potapov
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-12-13

A good guitar drive is the absence of clipping when the pick hits the string. Then you can play a sonorous dry and juicy mute, a technique that is used by most guitarists who play metal. Question to support: is it possible to configure it? Did anyone succeed? There are presets? If there is a preset where amp "metallic" could be overclocked to overload "pre gain" more than 50. I want to see it. And then I will understand whether my engineer needs to correct the circuit of my guitar or voicelive 3. While I observe a strong clipping in low frequencies when touching the strings. And this can't be fixed with any equalizer settings

read more...
    1 84
    • Potapov
      Potapov Today we are completely desperate. Oh, that gurgling guitar sound instead of normal metal! I really need an electrical circuit. Please send it to me. We will try to make bandpass filters of low-pass cutoff into the guitar channel. Or set inside the channel gap distortion, and output the control button. I can't use external devices - I need mobility, I bought voicelive 3 because it should be one. Promised by the manufacturer that it will be one. Help with the scheme please!
      • December 13, 2020
    • Potapov
      PedroRodrigues Hi Sergey, before going forward please allow me to point out the fact that we do not support any intervention on a component level made by end users.
      For gain, distortion, Amp Modelling, and Phrase Looping please follow the link below to access a few videos that might help you
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4SIDxupHCnU
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2cxyqp8a4I
      Thank you
      • December 14, 2020
      • Setting up a good guitar drive
        Potapov I'm in a hopeless situation. There is no service in the country, no scheme. What should I do
        • ·
        • February 1, 2021
      • Setting up a good guitar drive
        PedroRodrigues Hi Potapov, please contact
        Audioproject LLC

29 107076 Electrozavodskaya str.

bld 1

Russian Federation

Russia

+7(495)617-5560

[email protected]
        They may be able to help you.

Thank you
        • February 2, 2021
  • New
    Frizzuto1966
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-16

Just unboxed my VoiceLivePlay and can’t get it working properly. Sound is very low, even with Gain turned up and no effects are working

0 54
  • New
    lincolnstudios
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-09

I'm searching for any of your products and they don't seem to be in stock anywhere.  Are you still producing your vocal effects machines?

please contact me if you are so I can find the best option and where to buy it.

Mathew

read more...
    0 52
  • Michael15916
    Contributor - Level 2
    2020-07-14
    Just started playing with the looper after many years i have had the VL3. The problem i have is that the output of the looper goes to my guitar amp and if I loop a rythm, when i play a lead over it, it kind of mutes the rythm behind. Is there any way i can route the output of the looper to the mixer?
    read more...
    0 41
  • New
    Dreamer7
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-15

Hi folks. My pedal works but it doesn't harmonise until I keep pressing it. It originally is supposed to work with one tap but somethings wrong. How can I fix it ? 

0 45
  • New
    GoRock
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-12-13

Hi,

I use TC HELICON PERFORM VK for a while, and wonder that, how to make use of USB AUDIO channels for live performance.

Can anyone suggest how to connect USB AUDIO port directly to a mixer and/or loudspeakers for live performance, without using a computer. Is there any solution to that, perheaps some interface that, both, "understands" TC HELICON PERFORM VK USB audio scheme to diverse the USB channels, and to put theme out through separate audio sockets in order to connect (one, some or all) these audio signals directly to a mixer.     

read more...
    0 52
    • GoRock
      snake33 voice support 2
      • December 13, 2020
    • GoRock
      PedroRodrigues Hi Gorazd Rakovec, please be aware that it will not be possible to use the USB output on the Perform VK without using computer. The unit offers via USB 4 input and 8 output channels for USB audio in PERFORM-VK.
      As driver is required for both USB audio AND MIDI use this will not be possible to be used without a computer.
      Via USB the unit offers on the input:
      CH 1 Backing Track L
      CH 2 Backing Track R
      CH 3 Dry vocal in
      CH 4 NaturalPlay IN.
      If no signal is transmitted to the product on USB audio channel 3, the product will use analogue in for the voice input
      On the output side the unit offers USB OUT:
      CH 1 L processed vocal, Keyboard/ Aux in, the same as what is on main outputs, less the audio received on USB in
      CH 2 R processed vocal, Keyboard/ Aux in, same as what is on main outputs, less the audio received on USB in 2
      CH 3 Dry Voice input
      CH 4 Not used
      CH 5 Dry INST IN R / Aux L
      CH 6 Dry INST IN R / Aux R CH 7 Harmony Voices L
      CH 8 Harmony Voices R.
      Thank you
      • December 14, 2020
Go to page