Statistics

267,855 members
147,364 posts
  • New
    kenwade
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2021-07-07

Need to download manual for TC Helicon Harmony 2. Also I note it is design for guitar input. How about a digital piano?

Can it handle that or not reccomended?

0 72
    • kenwade
      kiskadar69 1. TC-Helicon Harmony Singer 2 Quick Start Guide:
      https://mediadl.musictribe.com/media/PLM/data/docs/P0DDV/HARMONY-SINGER-2_QSG_WW.pdf

2. "How about a digital piano? Can it handle that or not recommended?": if you run audio from your keyboard through a Harmony Singer, it'll work just fine. You'd get the best results if you only send left hand chord stuff and also have chorus/reverb off on the keyboard output.
      For a digital piano, a TC-Helicon harmonizer with a MIDI In would be better.
      • July 7, 2021
    • kenwade
      kenwade

Thanks kiskadar, will check out harmonizer w/MIDI In.

• July 7, 2021
  • New
    AitorArrastia
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-09

Hola! Tengo una VoiceLive 3 Extreme desde hace algo más de 3 años. Desde un corte de luz mientras estaba usándola, ya no funciona, se me queda en "pantalla azul" al arrancar, no emite sonido y no se ve ningún texto en la pantalla, simplemente la pantalla azul. Siguiendo las instrucciones del manual de usuario, he intentado resetear a fábrica o entrar en el "modo mantenimiento", y no he podido solucionar nada. También he intentado operar vía USB con el software Voicesupport 2, y aunque me llega a reconocer la pedalera, no me lo hace como VL3 Extreme, si no como VL3. Además, tampoco puedo hacer nada con ella porque me dice que hay otra aplicación que tiene abierta la pedalera, incluso con el ordenador recién reiniciado.

Ayuda, por favor, tengo que reparar mi VoiceLive 3 Extreme para mis próximos compromisos, y esta es la única forma que he encontrado de ponerme en contacto con algo que se parezca a un servicio técnico, al menos saber a dónde acudir para que reparen mi unidad.)Muchas gracias. Un saludo desde Navarra (España).

read more...
    0 56
    • AitorArrastia
      PedroRodrigues Hola AitorArrastia Gracias por su publicación, en este caso mi consejo es actualizar el firmware de su unidad. Para acceder a las herramientas para este proceso, siga el enlace a continuación.

https://wsi.li/dl/jMrs8hx6JhLw9S9nT/

Gracias
      • August 10, 2021
      • VoiceLive 3 Extreme no funciona
        AitorArrastia Muchas gracias, Pedro. Acabo de probarlo y no ha funcionado. Parece que accede correctamente al modo de mantenimiento, pero después de unos segundos, la pantalla se queda otra vez en blanco.
        • August 10, 2021
  • New
    luca91
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-01-02

Hello, Do you know if it's possible to have a mono output from Voicelive play? For example, if I plug only the left output to the PA, will I have a mono output (as in Voicelive 2 or 3) or this kind of connection is not correct? Furthermore, do you think is it possible to connect this machine to other pedals? I'm thinking to devices like Eventide pitch-factor or EHX 45000 loop station. In these case I should use XLR/TRS connectors. Do you think this may cause noise/humming?

read more...
    0 7
    • luca91
      kiskadar69 For mono output, you need to set MONO or DUAL MONO mode.
      "Setup - Output: sets the way VoiceLive Play outputs sound via the XLR outputs. There are 3 settings:
      1. STEREO – XLR outputs receive a stereo mix of all voices and other inputs.
      2. MONO – A MONO full-mix signal is on the LEFT and a DRY vocal is on the RIGHT. Any Tone settings from the Setup menu are included on the RIGHT DRY channel.
      3. DUAL MONO - A MONO effected voice signal (all voices) is on the LEFT and AUX is on the RIGHT. This is great for sending music to one channel of a PA and Vocals to another, especially in a Karaoke situation."
      • Jan 3
    • luca91
      luca91

Thanks!!

• Jan 3
    • luca91
      luca91

So, if I use the mono Setup , plugging only the left channel to the PA, will the sound go out from both the speakers or only from one?

• Jan 4
    • luca91
      kiskadar69 "plugging only the left channel to the PA, will the sound go out from both the speakers or only from one?": let's assume that "PA" means a stereo mixer, a stereo amplifier and two speakers. If you feed a mono sound into one of the mono channels of the mixer, or into the "L/Mono" jack of one of the stereo channels of the mixer, you can get a signal on both the left and right outputs of the mixer.
      • Jan 4
    • luca91
      luca91

Ok, got it, very clear! Thank you

• Jan 4
  • rewhiteman172
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-07-14
    I am a hobbyist/professional keyboard player, and background singer, and am seeking a software system that I can use to have a set-list of songs, that when the song/scene within the setlist is selected, the software system would send midi program change information to change the programs of the midi devices. However, I also want to the note change midi information to be sent to the Voice Live 2, to allow harmony voices from the vocal effects. The Voice Live 2 can be selected for the midi signal to be accepted by the midi port or the USB, but not both. My current rig is two keyboards Kurzweil PC3 and Korg Kronos with the Voice Live 2, and I have the midi out of both keyboards going into a midi-merger and then into the midi in of the Voice Live 2. Any recommendations or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
    read more...
    0 89
    • rewhiteman172
      TC-Mike Any Midi Sequencer/DAW (digital audio workstation)can do this and you can program Midi data like Note information for the harmonies, Prg change or Midi CC messages for parameter control into the timeline of your songs + you can sequence or record your Instruments too. Dpending on your computer platform you should look a the different main products in that market and then see which version suits your workflow best. For basic Midi programming the feature reduced Lite verions will be more than enough for your purpose. Check eg Steinberg's Cubase, ableton Live, Logic Pro if you are on a Mac. f you already own an i
      • July 14, 2020
    • rewhiteman172
      Francois43912 Take a look at... https://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/mioXM--iconnectivity-mioxm-usb-midi-interface. I use this with my DAW and use a midi track to trigger chord harmonies to my VL Rack. This might be what you are looking for.
      • July 26, 2020
  • New
    disrezoloution
    Contributor - Level 1
    2021-01-27

I have been trying off and on to get help and/or service for my voicelive touch 2 with nothing coming of it. This is my last resort to post here. I can't get a email reply back, can't find a phone number, and nothing to help. It is like TC Helicon is a ghost. My voicelive 2 touch has the blue screen of death. It went out before a performance and I can't tell you how that effected my show. Please can someone help me

read more...
    0 89
    • disrezoloution
      RexBeckett All Music Tribe companies now use an online Care ticket system to request technical support or service. Here's how to get started:

At the top of this page, click Support then scroll down the new page and select Service. Make sure that you enter all required (*) data before clicking Submit. The Care team will respond by email.
      • January 27, 2021
    • disrezoloution
      PedroRodrigues Hi disrezoloution Please follow the link below to access all the tools and process to revolve this matter https://wsi.li/dl/saF3Mdj2q7eakXdEd/ Thank you
      • January 28, 2021
      • Frustrated voicelive touch 2
        disrezoloution Could you send me that link again. I have been away dealing with a family emergency. Thank you for your help.
        • ·
        • February 21, 2021
        PedroRodrigues Hi disrezoloution, not a problem please follow the link below https://wsi.li/dl/Ls9iGoQBFzJr3zHur/
        • February 22, 2021
        disrezoloution I use a Mac. Is there a program that will work with Mac?
        • ·
        • February 22, 2021
        PedroRodrigues Hi disrezoloution unfortunately this process is exclusively for windows
        • February 22, 2021
    • disrezoloution
      ejsmith22

Hello, PedroRodrigues, could you send the file to me for Mac. The previous link you sent is no longer available. Thank you.

• October 10, 2021
  • karbadji
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-07-14
    After using the harmony singer for a year, the foot switch button does not work. There is no "click". Has anyone dealt with this and have a way to fix?
    0 68
    • karbadji
      WilliamR Hello, does your effect still engage when you hit the button?
      • July 14, 2020
    • karbadji
      karbadji Hi William, no the effect does not engage. The button now does not do anything.
      • July 15, 2020
  • New
    Mike4music
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-07

Hi , hope someone may be able to point me in the right direction. I have a voicelive play gtx ,a voicelive 3 which work fine on voicelive support 2 on my pc.

I have purchased a second hand voicelive 3 extreme and when I tried to connect to pc with voicelive support2 it will not connect to the new device saying another device is in use .

Just wondered if anyone has an idea if I am doing something wrong ?

thank you in advance.

Mike

read more...
    0 68
    • Mike4music
      kiskadar69 VoiceSupport: Device is "In Use
      Question: When I check the status of my TC Helicon device within VoiceSupport, it says the device is "In Use" and I can't update firmware or manage presets. What do I do?
      Answer: First off, if you are using a unit with both MIDI ports and USB, please make sure that MIDI control is set to USB in Setup. If this has no effect, please try the following: This error is especially prevalent in Windows 7 64 bit, but can affect other Windows based installations as well. There are a couple of reasons behind the "In Use" error, both of which are Microsoft errors, not a direct issue with VoiceSupport or your device. The possible solutions to these errors require registry editing within Windows. A helpful TC-H user has created an .exe file to automatically try to resolve the problem for you. With any 3rd party application, we cannot be responsible for any negative outcome as a result of using the software, so use it at your own risk.
      Download and install/run the MIDI Cleaner application: http://www.voiceliveeditor.com/index.php/utilities
      Select all but one of the instances of the MIDI driver from the main window. Click the "Clean From Registry" button.
      If the "Create Upper Filters" Icon is highlighted, click that too.
      Close the program.
      Disconnect the TC Helicon device from your USB port.
      Reboot the computer.
      Reconnect your TC Helicon device and let any drivers install.
      Restart VoiceSupport.
      In VoiceSupport, you should no longer see the "In Use" message. If you now see "Not a TC-H Device" as the status, you should refer to this FAQ for further instructions.
      https://community.musictribe.com/pages/kba?articleId=f4bd9f70-6c30-ea11-a812-000d3a081b66&brand=TC%20Helicon
      • July 7, 2021
  • New
    briback
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-10-02

I have an H1 and I've been very unimpressed with it. The harmonies sound very digitally processed. I don't play guitar so I am not using one for pass-through. I see that this company has several different Harmony petals and options. Do any of them not require or work optimally without, a guitar?

read more...
    0 11
    • briback
      Dale_M Hi there, I think it would be best to submit a Technical ticket from the above support tab with a video download link of what you are hearing so we can look in to this for you.
      • October 3, 2021
  • BobKraus
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-09-29

I am using a Blue Encore 200 mic which is powered by the internal phantom power of the Voice Live. During performance at random times, I get a high pitched squeal which is not a feedback squeal, but more like a digital/processor sound. I have noticed that the mic gain, when turned up too much, give a consistent squeal, but what is weird is that with the gain turned down, I do not get much visual signal indication from the mic signal led. It's not broken but I am looking for tips on the mic gain, and any insight to the squealing.

read more...
    0 102
    • BobKraus
      leah Hello @BobKraus ,

I've just checked the Blue enCore 200 and it seems to be a dynamic mic. You won't need phantom power to use the mic with the Play Acoustic. Please turn off phantom power to prevent damage to your microphone and try adjusting the mic gain again. Let me know how this works!

Thanks!
      • September 29, 2020
      • Random High Pitched Squeal - TC Helicon VoiceLive Play Acoustic
        BobKraus Not True. Here's the first line on Blue's web site abut the Encore 200.
        "The world’s first studio-grade phantom powered active dynamic microphone is here—and it’s called enCORE 200."
        • September 29, 2020
      • Random High Pitched Squeal - TC Helicon VoiceLive Play Acoustic
        leah Hello BobKraus ,

My apologies for the misunderstanding, since dynamic mics don't typically need phantom power, this was my first guess to the issue you're having. I will be running this by our testing team to see if they can provide any insight.

In the meantime, have you tried a firmware update and/or factory reset on your device? Many times, you may just be experiencing a software issue within your device. You can find the steps for both here:
        https://community.musictribe.com/pages/kba?articleId=c111d238-30a7-ea11-a812-000d3ac693d8&brand=TC%20Helicon

Let me know if you continue to experience this issue after the update/reset. Thanks!
        • September 30, 2020
  • New
    CashSullivan
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-02-13

Can anyone provide interval listings missing from the VG-pg 8 and VK-pg6 manuals.

The Harmony Singer2 has intervals listed in manual-pg 5

0 72
    • CashSullivan
      PedroRodrigues Hi, Please consider that the Perform VK offers a Pitch guide instead of a supplying Pitch intervals, please see below:
      With the Pitch Guide, you can see how close to the “true” note you are when you sing. It’s great to know that you typically sing sharp or flat, or simply struggle with a particular note or two.
      To activate the Pitch Guide, press and hold the Pitch button. To deactivate the Guide, press and hold again. When the pitch meter turns on, you’ll see the LED ring light from red (at the bottom) to green (at the top).
      When the pitch meter turns off, the LED’s will change from green to red. The pitch guide shows whether you’re “on the note” (green LED’s), “flat” (yellow/ red LED’s on the left hand side of the ring) or “sharp” (yellow/red LED’s on the right hand side of the ring).
      • February 17, 2021
    • CashSullivan
      PedroRodrigues Please consider that this unit also offers Pitch Correction and to activate Pitch Correction, press the Pitch button. White is OFF, Green is ON.
      An important note about Pitch Correction: it’s normal to hear “phasing” between
      your head voice (not to be confused with “the voices” in your head) and the
      corrected voice coming from speakers or headphones. The collision of the
      two signals creates the phased effect. Your audience (or a recording) doesn’t
      experience the sound.
      You can actually use the phased sound to improve your pitch over time. The less of
      the phased sound you hear, the closer you are to perfect pitch.
      Here’s a Craig’s Corner video about Pitch
      • February 17, 2021
    • CashSullivan
      PedroRodrigues In Regard the Perform VG please consider that the unit offers a Pitch correction tool that you can check for detail on page 11 of the manual. To access the resources for this unit please follow the link below https://www.tc-helicon.com/tchelicon/product?modelCode=P0DED
      • February 17, 2021
Go to page