Statistics

250,912 members
128,131 posts
  • New
    joeybside
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-12-14

I'm looking to play some live sets with the TD-3 alongside a Drum Machine (The Roland TR-8 to be precise). Eventually I'm looking to incorporate this into my Live DJ Sets and some remix work. 

Would the XENYX 302 USB be compatible for the 2 Machines? My confusion is that one input on the Audio Interface says 'Line' whilst the other says '2 Track'. If the Interface is compatible, wouldn't 'Line 1' and 'Line 2' be less confusing?

Thanks

read more...
    0 58
  • New
    KoustubhPersai
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-12-16

I bought my Behringer Interface a while back. I was registering it by making a care ticket, but when I got to selecting the brand, there were no brand options. It was just <select brand>. Can somebody please help me out as soon as possible??

read more...
    2 99
    • KoustubhPersai
      Carl71 Same here and it still is not FIXED Why ? bought a Behringer Go case and cannot register it since Nov 28th !!!
      • December 18, 2020
    • KoustubhPersai
      Carl71 Still not Fixed! December 29th 2020 Why ?
      • December 28, 2020
      • Not getting any brand selections for making a care ticket
        KoustubhPersai Hey There! I just found a fix to this. As I was talking with one of the tech support guys, he told me to switch my browser. I was using Google Chrome, so I switched up to Microsoft Edge, AND IT WORKED!!!! So you should also try to switch browsers. It will surely work.
        • ·
        • Jan 1
  • Mubarak2004
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-09-23

I don't Know how to register my product in behringer and get the free software. Anyone please help me.

1 63
    • Mubarak2004
      RexBeckett At the top of this page, click Support -> Create a Care Ticket and select Type: Product Registration. Make sure that you enter all required (*) data before clicking Submit. The Care team will respond by email.
      • September 23, 2020
      • Help
        RexBeckett You should receive a code and link by email. It may take a day or two.
        • September 23, 2020
  • New
    lysknight
    Contributor - Level 3
    2021-05-27

Hello all,

Question: I have no issue recording instruments in Ableton (I have 8 synthetisers connected to the X32 compact) but how on earth would you record voice in Ableton because the MAIN slider (at the very right) controls both the input level in an Ableton track AND the volume of the sound = LARSEN effect (speakers are on!) . I just can't figure out how to disable the speakers when using headphones and using the MAIN slider when recording using a MIC. PS: SOLO doesn't do anything as the Ableton track still needs the MAIN slider input level not being at zero. 

My solution right now is to use a second small audio interface (Focusrite) just to record vocals as there are no speakers connected to it (just iusing headphones) and I change each time the audio interface in options in Ableton. 

Begging for help !! 

Many thanks.

Oliver

read more...
    0 64
    • lysknight
      Paul_Vannatto Hi Oliver, something is definitely not setup correctly. The best thing to do is to export your scene to a file (either using the Utility button and a USB stick or X32-Edit scene export), save it to the cloud (eg. Google Drive, Dropbox, etc.) and share the link here. That way we can have a look and better advise.
      • May 27
    • lysknight
      lysknight

Thank you very much Paul. I will do so !

• May 28
    • lysknight
      lysknight

Not being an engineer I couldn't figure out connecting the X32 Edit software to the X32 - SO i decided to do it the hard way: pushing up and down, left and right, all the buttons for this specific [MIC] channel and MIRACLE, the CARD OUT tab P16 9-16 did the trick. I have no idea what that means but it is now working fantastic !
      • May 28
  • New
    DJRichNumber9Kru
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-08

I recently purchased a Behringer UCA222 with which I am happy. The product description from where I purchased it noted that Traktion DAW is available (as well as Audacity etc) to download once the UCA222 is registered, and that a download code would be emailed to me. I have registered my UCA222 on the 6th Jan but have yet to receive a download code. Is Traktion still available or not?

read more...
    0 89
    • DJRichNumber9Kru
      DavidKnighton Hello James,
      Yes, we're still offering the codes. The system might have a bug that is not releasing the codes though. Can you give me the case number from your registration ticket? It will be formatted CAS-XXXXXX-XXXXXX.
      • Jan 8
    • DJRichNumber9Kru
      DJRichNumber9Kru Thanks David. I have replied to you via messages and sent you the case number. Much appreciated.
      • Jan 8
  • MythologyMPS
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-09-27

Hello,

I'm trying to get a hold of X-TOUCH COMPACT Firmware v1.12. I see it is downloadable on the support page, but when I click on it it appears to be locked behing some sort of login portal called Mangolia. 

Can anyone help me out?

Thanks

read more...
    0 77
    • MythologyMPS
      MythologyMPS The problem is that my X-TOUCH COMPACT has been having issues since day 1. The faders and encoders work, but all of the buttons seem to be wrongly mapped on a hardware level. Doesn't matter how I set it up in the editor software, the physically buttons aren't behaving properly. I'm hoping a firmware flash will remedy these issues.

Also, if anyone knows how to flash the firmware, that would be useful too.
      • September 27, 2020
    • MythologyMPS
      john0121 Sorry the link is doing the same for me and I don't have a copy local to send. I have reported this to the web team though so it should be working soon.
      • September 27, 2020
      • X-TOUCH COMPACT Firmware v1.12
        MythologyMPS Hey John!

Thanks for reporting this. It appears the link has been restored.
        • ·
        • September 29, 2020
  • New
    Ednaldo
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-16

Comprei uma interface BEHRINGER UMC 22 baixei um drive da internet ela funcionou, quando baixei um DRIVE ASIO, direto do site, não funciona mais.

0 40
    • Ednaldo
      Nigel67 Hi Ednaldo, please fill a Technical Support ticket and we will be able to help you further. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Technical Support tab and submit a ticket. A colleague will then get back to you with help to resolve your issue.
      • May 16
  • New
    Ednaldo
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-17

Comprei um interface UMC 22, baixei um drive da internet e ela funcionou, depois que fui no site e baixei o driver direto, ela parou de funcionar, se quer liga.

0 61
    • Ednaldo
      Nigel67 Hi Ednaldo, please fill a Technical Support ticket and we will be able to help you further. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Technical Support tab and submit a ticket. A colleague will then get back to you with help to resolve your issue.
      • May 16
  • New
    OPOX
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-06

Hello,

I bought long time ago an audio interface by Behringer (U-PHORIA UMC202HD): it was stated that the product included "free audio recording, editing and podcasting software plus 150 instrument/effect plug-ins downloadable at behringer.com". This was one of the main reasons that made me buy this product. So much time has passed and I still haven't figured out how to access this material. From day one I didn't know how to: no informations in the box and no manuals or guides in the website. Still today I can't find anything, even in the FAQs or in a single generic Google result. The only thing I ever downloaded from the website were the drivers. In the 'download' section it appears that only quick-start guides, drivers and images of the product can be downloaded. To me, it sounds more like a scam rather than something else.

Sincerely,

Adnan Nemri

read more...
    1 56
    • OPOX
      Dale_M Please can I ask that you send a Technical ticket in to us via the above support tab so we can advise.
      • Jul 6
      • U-PHORIA UMC202HD: Where Are The Downloadable Plug-ins?
        fordoix I have the same question ... why not just answer it here?
        • Sep 5
  • New
    ifitsoundsgood
    Contributor - Level 1
    2021-08-24

I have a UMC204HD but this should be relatable to any UMC interface with "insert" points on the back. How exatly are they wired? Can I use these as just balanced outputs? If not, is the only way to get 4 outputs on the 204 by using RCA connections-thereby making them unbalanced?

read more...
    0 18
    • ifitsoundsgood
      WilliamR Hello, the main outs will send all playback out left and right. If you want to send individual outs you can use the rca outs to send for independent outputs. The inserts are used as a send and return for input 1 and input 2 for outboard effects.
      • Aug 24
Go to page