Statistics

298,602 members
182,225 posts
  • New
    OPOX
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-06

Hello,

I bought long time ago an audio interface by Behringer (U-PHORIA UMC202HD): it was stated that the product included "free audio recording, editing and podcasting software plus 150 instrument/effect plug-ins downloadable at behringer.com". This was one of the main reasons that made me buy this product. So much time has passed and I still haven't figured out how to access this material. From day one I didn't know how to: no informations in the box and no manuals or guides in the website. Still today I can't find anything, even in the FAQs or in a single generic Google result. The only thing I ever downloaded from the website were the drivers. In the 'download' section it appears that only quick-start guides, drivers and images of the product can be downloaded. To me, it sounds more like a scam rather than something else.

Sincerely,

Adnan Nemri

read more...
    1 183
    • OPOX
      Dale_M Please can I ask that you send a Technical ticket in to us via the above support tab so we can advise.
      • July 6, 2021
      • U-PHORIA UMC202HD: Where Are The Downloadable Plug-ins?
        fordoix I have the same question ... why not just answer it here?
        • September 5, 2021
    • OPOX
      Dmurphy

Same here. Please advise..

• October 5, 2021
    • OPOX
      Dmurphy

Same here. Please advise..

• October 5, 2021
  • New
    ifitsoundsgood
    Contributor - Level 1
    2021-08-24

I have a UMC204HD but this should be relatable to any UMC interface with "insert" points on the back. How exatly are they wired? Can I use these as just balanced outputs? If not, is the only way to get 4 outputs on the 204 by using RCA connections-thereby making them unbalanced?

read more...
    0 29
    • ifitsoundsgood
      WilliamR Hello, the main outs will send all playback out left and right. If you want to send individual outs you can use the rca outs to send for independent outputs. The inserts are used as a send and return for input 1 and input 2 for outboard effects.
      • August 24, 2021
  • New
    cre5cendo
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-12-28

When plugging in my headphones to my GO XLR Mini, i hear a constant static/buzzing noise coming through. I know it's not my headphones because they work just fine with other devices. It's not my microphone because I can still hear it even when I unplug the mic. I've tried moving it's position, moving the other electronics away from it, but nothing is working. I've also tried plugging the device into different USB ports on my computer. The static/buzzing seems to go away whenever I put my hands on the microphone or the GO XLR Mini itself for some reason. Please get back to me when you can.

read more...
    1 2,375
    • cre5cendo
      Mazards Sounds like you might need a Ground Loop Isolater. They are like $12 on amazon and you should plug that in either the headset or microphone line in/out to cancel it out. If I am thinking of what you are talking about.
      • December 29, 2020
    • cre5cendo
      AndreasPeters I have the same issue but not constant. It is some sort of buzzing zirping ( Brzzzt -- tdt tdt tdt) which seems to occur in some irregular periodic time. It is even heard when the mic is unplugged. Any ideas?
      • March 6, 2021
  • New
    PaulVTX42
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-03-11

Hi,

I'm wondering about the flexibility of the UMC1820 outputs. Are they completely assignable in any way I might want, or are they set up in fixed stereo pairs, or with other constraints?

I would like to use eight of them for 7.1 mixing outputs, with each output being a channel (L, R, SL, SR, RL, RR, C SW), with a further 8 (via ADA8200 as individual DAW output tracks to the inserts on my analog mixer so I can use a bunch of external hardware on them, in a hybrid set up). Is this possible?

Also, are outputs 1 and 2 fixed as being the main stereo L and R outputs, or could I make, for example, outputs 11 and 12 (via the ADA8200) my main stereo L and R outputs, or outputs 5 and 6 for that matter (if I didn't have an ADA8200), then use outputs 1 and 2 for something else?

Are the outputs completely flexible like that? Or, are there some limitations on how I can use them?

If they are fully flexible, or mostly configurable, I think the UMC1820 with ADA8200 could be my ideal solution for an interface. But, wanted to check with you fine folk first.

Thanks for any advice you can offer.

read more...
    0 23
    • PaulVTX42
      Isotoxin I know I'm to late to party, but I will answer Your question. Yes, the UMC1820 is very flexible. Every channel is assignable as a separate channel. And the device by itself have 10 outputs (or 5 if think in stereo) and 8 inputs (or 4 if think in stereo). First 1 and 2 outputs from 10, are the MAIN outputs. They have a dedicated volume adjustment knob. Other 8 are direct outputs with an ability to monitor 3 and 4 via headphones. 3-10 outputs don't have the knobs for volume adjustments. If You want to use other 8 outputs and inputs, You will need ADA8200 device. Last 2 inputs and 2 outputs You can get via S/PDIF coaxial connectors + spdif converter.
      On my PC, Windows OS sees all outputs as pairs (1-2, 3-4, 5-6 and so on) but Maschine and Traktor applications, see them as single different channel.
      • May 11
  • Dexxa
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2020-10-11

The GO XLR is almost perfect.
    What is missing is an equalizer for the music channels
    Can this still be built into the software?

that would be really great

Marc

0 89
    • Dexxa
      john0121 Hi Marcus, Thanks for the suggestion, I'll pass it along to the relevant team for consideration.
      • October 11, 2020
    • Dexxa
      Dexxa Hello, John,

that would be great and I hope you can do the equalizer
      • October 13, 2020
  • alpanshbanerjee
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-10-28

Hi, 

My UMC404 HD has stopped working and power is not flowing through it. 

I bought it 10 months ago and it suddenly stopped working. 

I tried opening a care ticket but I have not received any response. 

The product is still under warrenty. I went to guitar cente and they suggested me to reach out to Behringer. 

Can someone suggest me how much time does the customer care of Behringer take to respond? 

Also, how much time does it take for them typically to repar an issue like that ?

There is no way to call them and I am feeling helpless right now. 

read more...
    1 83
    • alpanshbanerjee
      Mateo15d I’m having the same problem. My unit stopped working after 2 years last week, I sent in a care ticket last week and have gotten no response from anyone for anything. Can’t find a customer service number anywhere. The online store I purchased it from told me to reach out to Behringer but there really is no way of communication. Really annoyed at this point. Let me know if you have any luck.
      • October 28, 2020
      • USB Audio Interface Stopped Working: Solution..?
        alpanshbanerjee hopefully soon.
        • ·
        • October 28, 2020
        ChrisEdwards1 Hi Jamie Reyes, I hope you are well. Upon checking our system I can currently see you have two cases open for the same issue, it appears replies have been sent on both cases on 27/10/2020. I would recommend checking your spam and junk folders just in case the replies have routed to these locations, if you still cannot find them please let me know and I will request my colleagues reach out to you again.
        • October 29, 2020
    • alpanshbanerjee
      Paul_Vannatto The standard way to contact support is to click on the Support (above) and complete a service ticket. They will contact you once submitted.
      • October 28, 2020
        alpanshbanerjee Hey Paul, I did that 2 days ago. Hopefully they will reply soon.
        • October 28, 2020
    • alpanshbanerjee
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi Alpansh Banerjee, I hope you are well. Upon checking our system I can currently see you have two cases open for the same issue, it appears a reply has been sent on your first cases on 27/10/2020. I would recommend checking your spam and junk folders just in case the replies have routed to these locations, if you still cannot find them please let me know and I will request my colleagues reach out to you again.
      • October 29, 2020
        alpanshbanerjee Hey Chris, really appriciate your reply. I have not received any reply /email. Can you please tell your colleagues to reach out to me again? If you want I can provide you an alternate Email ID: [email protected]
        • October 29, 2020
        ChrisEdwards1 Hi Alpansh, of course this is no problem at all. I will forward your alternative address over to them as well and ask for the reply to be sent to both, I would still recommend keeping an eye on your spam and junk folders just in case but hopefully it will come through to you fine this time.
        • October 30, 2020
  • New
    Grooves4U
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-11-13

I need to download drivers for my UMC404hd interface and just need to register the thing. How do I do that?

0 114
    • Grooves4U
      Nigel67 Hi Thomas, the drivers can be downloaded from the relevant web page
      https://www.behringer.com/behringer/product?modelCode=P0BK1
      Go to the software tab on the right hand side of the page
      You can register your product from the Service tab of our website. This is the link
      https://community.musictribe.com/pages/create-new-ticket?type=product%20registration
      • November 12, 2020
      • How the heck to I simply register my Behringer interface?
        Grooves4U I just realized that I don't have to download drivers on a Mac. That's cool. However. When I registered my Behringer interface, I thought I was supposed to get access to extended warranty and also a free DAW--Trackitron or something like that. Is that correct? How do I access that? This site is infinitely challenging compared to any other brands website. Not user friendly and takes too much time just to get done what needs to get done. Just my observation...
        • ·
        • November 13, 2020
      • How the heck to I simply register my Behringer interface?
        Nigel67 Hi Thomas. Yes you only get your extended warranty and Traktion code when you register your unit. You will get an automated reply. I have just checked our database and you have been sent an e-mail confirming registration and Traktion code. Please check your SPAM as it could have ended up in there. The case number is CAS-160046-J5J1D7. Infact, because you registered your unit twice, you have a second code on case CAS-160202-Z6P4B5
        • November 17, 2020
  • New
    RAKESH1234
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-12-12

I got UM2-Behringer from amazon today.

I need support in order to record on the laptop as:

which and where to download the specific driver?

Which software to use for recording through an interface.

Please advise

0 67
  • New
    Bauke
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-02-03

Hello there,

So recently my Firepower1616 acting up wierd at start up and sometimes at random moments.

It pops does remind me of static pop... but i disconnecte everthing and tryed multiple cables.

Sound is not distorede or anything wierd - but at random times it pop's (disconnects and reconnects) 

High load or at idle does not matter....

In windows event viewer it gives me mainly thie 2 errors; StartAllDevices failed/DiscoverAllDevices faild.

StartAllDevices failed.
          000000000200280000000000030007E0EBEBEBEB030007E000000000000000000000000000000000

DiscoverAllDevices failed.
          000000000200280000000000030007E0EBEBEBEB030007E000000000000000000000000000000000

My system:

W10Home

21H2

AMD 2700X

32GBRam

Tryed both drivers for it 6.11 & 6.13 updated the firmware

somebody any clue?

read more...
    0 13
  • New
    zerogvfx
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-07-14

Does the Behringer STUDIO XL provide Subwoofer support and output?

Best methods for implementation...

0 9
    • zerogvfx
      zerogvfx Product
      • Jul 13
    • zerogvfx
      djtetei You have two options: use one or two active subwoofers with built-in high pass filter and connect the main speakers to the subwoofer/ subwoofers outputs, or use an active crossover network / speaker management system to split the signal between the main monitors and the subwoofers.
      • Jul 14
    • zerogvfx
      zerogvfx

Thanks for the heads up.

• Jul 14
Go to page