Statistics

298,599 members
182,221 posts
  • EugeneDae
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-07-13
    Hello, I'm looking for an audio interface for my MacBook Pro, and considering Behringer UMC204HD or something similar. Two questions: 1) Do the Behringer audio interfaces support keyboard volume controls in macOS Catalina? (In other words, can I change the volume from my Mac without touching the knobs on the device?) 2) When using a Behringer audio interface with a Mac, is there a way to mute speakers from macOS while keeping headphones going? Maybe through Audio MIDI Setup app? Thanks!
    read more...
    0 82
  • New
    ChrisHaizlip
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-24

I recently purchased a UM2 and the instrument input works fine, but tracks recorded with the microphone sound very low and distorted, almost pitch shifted.  Has anyone else had this problem?  It's not a low volume issue, it makes the voice sound very deep.

read more...
    0 147
    • ChrisHaizlip
      Nigel67 Hi ChrisHaizlip. You mention that the recorded audio of the microphone sounds low. What happens if you plug a pair of headphones into the UM2 and press the Direct Monitor switch? Does the mic signal still sound distorted? If you take the switch out, does it sound the same or distorted? The clip light isn't coming on? You have the sample rates set up the same? Are you using Windows 10 or Mac. If Windows 10 do you have the ASIO driver installed? If the audio sounds fine on the UM2 headphones, if you are using Windows, in the Sounds - Recording - Properties (of the UM2 device) - Listen panel, you have the ability to listen to the audio via the computer headphones socket as it is coming into the computer (Listen to this device). See if the audio is distorted there as well. If you try a Line input source, is that also distorted from that input? Can you try another microphone?
      • August 24, 2021
  • New
    Toby2019
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-01-18

Hi, I need information. I registered the UMC202HD product, but how can I get the free software that everyone says?

Where do I download it?

Thank you all.

read more...
    1 20
    • Toby2019
      Nigel67 Hi Toby2019. You should have received an automated e-mail confirming your registration that also included the free Traktion licence and a link to download it. Please also check your spam and junk folder for the e-mail.
      • Jan 18
      • UMC202HD
        Nigel67 Hi Toby2019. I just found your registration details and an e-mail was sent to you. I have just sent it again. Please let me know if you still haven't received it. Many thanks
        • Jan 18
    • Toby2019
      Toby2019

• Jan 19
    • Toby2019
      Toby2019

OK, very good.....

• Jan 19
  • New
    vujo27
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-06-16

Hello, I have just got a Behringer U-Phoria UMC202HD and I am wondering how I can register my product.

I am also wondering what software I should use for recording audio.

Thank you 

1 13
  • New
    RobertHalkett
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-12-12

Just received the Umc404hd and installed up to date drivers(v4. 59.0), however when I connect it via USB all that happens is the clip lights and the signal lights for Channel 1&2 come on.

The UMC Control Panel says "no device connected" and when I tried to switch the input device to the behringer ASIO it's not in the list.

Any thoughts? Or is it a hardware issue I need to return the unit? 

read more...
    0 70
    • RobertHalkett
      RexBeckett Hello Robert, it is possible that the unit was not correctly installed by Windows. This will be shown on Windows Control Panel -> Device Manager. Try uninstalling it, disconnecting, rebooting the PC and reconnecting the USB. BTW, the latest driver is V4.59 - scroll down the list to find it.

Try running the UMC404HD with the external power supply. Some USB ports do not have enough power to run it. Also try a different USB cable and PC USB port.

If the above steps don't help, you may need to contact your supplier for a replacement unit.
      • December 12, 2020
      • Umc404hd problem
        RobertHalkett Much appreciated, I'll try the above right away.
        • December 12, 2020
    • RobertHalkett
      RobertHalkett Tried all of the above, as well as trying the interface with machines running xp and windows 7 (in addition to the windows 10 laptop I initially connected to)
      • December 12, 2020
    • RobertHalkett
      ebouz49 Hello,
      i had same problem.
      I tried uninstall and install again v4.59 driver with many reboot with or without UMC404HD connected but no change, no sound and issue tagged in hardware managment (windows).
      I tried to install v4.38 driver but non change again.
      I tried to change usb cable no change but when the cable connected on a 2.0 usb port, alléluia ! it work, and software (CAKEWALK) recognised the UMC404HD.
      i think last version of driver 4.59 don't work with usb 3.0 in windows 10.
      So did I speak.
      • December 13, 2020
  • New
    shajivalavil
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-12-28

I tried many times the mainoutput not working how i can set this, awating your support.

Thank you.

0 85
    • shajivalavil
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi Shaji, if you have not yet done so I would recommend checking out the following setup video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DABJYUNY2jw

If you have followed these steps and are still experiencing issues I would recommend submitting a technical support case via the support tab for further troubleshooting to be carried out.
      • December 29, 2020
  • New
    GabSot7
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-19

Hi, I am new to the UMC202HD and I want to know the steps in order to use it on my Mac with garageband...

Can anyone help me with detailed instructions (step by step), please?

Thanks id advance!

0 105
  • JonathanRutter
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-07-05
    Hi can someone tell me if it is possible to connect the UMC1820 to the HA8000 and if so how? Thanks!
    0 84
    • JonathanRutter
      RexBeckett It is certainly possible. Which of the UMC1820 outputs do you want fed to the HA8000?
      • July 5, 2020
      • Behringer UMC1820 and HA8000
        JonathanRutter Hi the main monitor mix, I tried the line outs but can’t make them
        • July 5, 2020
      • Behringer UMC1820 and HA8000
        JonathanRutter work...
        • July 5, 2020
    • JonathanRutter
      RexBeckett You should be able to connect from the UMC1820 Main Output 1/L & 2/R to the HD8000 Main Input 1 Left & Right using a pair of balanced TRS/TRS cables. Set the UMC1820 Monitoring and Main Out 1-2 controls to get the mix/level you want.
      • July 5, 2020
  • andreanrobert
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-07-25

Hi all,

Can i ask you something? 

I installed BEHRINGER WDM AUDIO 2.8.40, and theres so many problems in that drivers. Can i restore my USB Audio CODEC? Please help me, theres too many problems, like my microphone isn't working. I need your insight. Thankyou!

read more...
    0 1,049
    • andreanrobert
      SAMYSUPER14 i´m having the same problem with you, have you found any solution?
      • July 25, 2020
      • BEHRINGER WDM AUDIO PROBLEM
        andreanrobert Not yet. I really stressed about the drivers. That is a scam driver.
        • July 27, 2020
    • andreanrobert
      RexBeckett There have been many reports of problems caused by this old driver. Simple uninstallation of the driver may not fix the problem. This site gives comprehensive instructions for complete removal of drivers from Windows 10.
      • July 26, 2020
      • BEHRINGER WDM AUDIO PROBLEM
        andreanrobert i don't think it's working. Any other ideas? The problem is maybe the USB WDM AUDIO Driver got stuck in the audio interface. I need to remove the driver and install the USB Audio CODEC, but i didn't find the solution until now. Thank you!
        • July 27, 2020
  • Cleverson
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-09-29

I bought a UMC22 interface but every 4 seconds or so it crashes with a noise. Does anyone know what may be happening?

0 66
    • Cleverson
      Nigel67 Hi, could you give some more information as to what you have it connected to, and when you say it crashes, does the unit lock up or audio stop passing to the DAW? If the unit itself is failing and you can physically see the failure on the front panel, do you have another computer that you can plug it into to see if the same happens? Are you using a USB hub. If so, can you try plugging straight into the computer. If it is a Windows computer, have you downloaded and installed the ASIO drivers. If you could give more information, then I will help you further. If you have already tried the above, then the unit may well be faulty and you will need to go to the support tab at the top of the page and submit a service ticket and a colleague will raise an RMA for repair.
      • September 28, 2020
Go to page