Statistics

305,509 members
189,818 posts
  • New
    JPDuran13
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-13

Can my new interface UMC202HD working with my Daw Reason?

0 77
    • JPDuran13
      DavidKnighton Hello JPDuran13,
      I don't see why it shouldn't. If you're using Windows, make sure you download the driver from Behringer website.
      • April 13, 2021
  • New
    nofaze71
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-05-22

Hi There

I have registered my UMC22 audio interface but have not yet recieved the activation code for Tracktion

I have checked my email/spam/junk folders but no joy

Any advice?

Ticket No. CAS-599232-V3C1K4

0 10
    • nofaze71
      Nigel67 Hi nofaze71. I have checked the case and you were sent a reply on the 2nd with your Traktion code. I will resend it again now.
      • May 22
  • New
    alexgun
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-08-04

I accidentally plugged my UMC404HD to a 9V, 1.3A AC adapter (Harman Pro PS0913B-230). After I realised my fault, I switched the power source to USB. But my device not detected on my computer. The device shows Input 1 Clip & Midi In and Out indicator lamp turned on constantly (visualization in the picture below). Please help, what can i do to fix it?

P.S. I already submit a care ticket, but somehow. It already marked as 'problem solved' without any reply. Is that normal?

read more...
    0 27
    • alexgun
      WilliamR Hello, William from musictribe here. Can I have your case number so that I can look into this for you? It is likely that if you plugged in an AC power supply that there will be damage that a service center will need to repair.
      • Aug 3
      • Not working after accidentally plugged wrong power adapter
        alexgun Thanks for the reply. CAS-616280-T4H4N9 is my case number
        • Aug 3
        WilliamR Dear Alex Gun 

This is in relation to  CAS-616280-T4H4N9 
        Product:  Behringer UMC404HD 
        Serial:  S180846528BK1 

Thank you for your contact.

Considering what you have stated on your description when you submitted your assistance request please ponder that the UMC 404HD when not bus powered via USB must use a Positive Centre Negative PSU that supplies 5v DC.

Unfortunately, when you used a 9V, 1.3A AC adapter it may have damaged your unit’s Power Supply and in these cases the unit must be serviced to understand the extent of the damages.

To be possible to trigger the Assistance Request Process for your unit you must contact our Partner in Australia AUSTRALIS MUSIC GROUP to request assistance for your unit.

Please see the contact details below for AUSTRALIS MUSIC GROUP below:

Australis Music Group PTY Ltd

UNIT 1, 1-11 Sydenham Road
        Marrickville
        Australia 61356

+61 2 9698 4444

https://www.australismusic.com.au/

I hope this helps

Thank you

At your service,

Pedro Rodrigues

Music Tribe

This email is intended exclusively for the addressee(s) named above and may contain privileged and confidential information. If you are not (among) the intended recipient(s), you may not copy, utilize, or distribute any of the information contained herein. If you have received this email in error, please notify us immediately via return email and delete the original from your mailbox. Thank you.
        • Aug 4
        alexgun Thank you for the information
        • Aug 4
  • NIKOSSTAMATIS
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2020-08-06

Suddenly, audio of Input 1 on my UMC404HD cannot go higher than almost 70% on Logic Pro and Garageband. The other inputs work just fine.

View Video
    read more...
    0 51
    • NIKOSSTAMATIS
      NIKOSSTAMATIS The same with an e-guitar on input 1, as it shows on the screenshot. Track 1 is on input 2, track 2 on input 1, same settings (gain etc.)
      • August 6, 2020
    • NIKOSSTAMATIS
      DavidKnighton Hello Nikos. What are the settings on input 1 of the UMC? There is a Mic/Line switch and a PAD switch. Both switches can have a drastic affect on the level. Presuming you're using a Mic, make sure the preamp is set to Mic. The PAD switch is intended to reduce the level of high SPL sources. Having this engaged will drastically reduce the overall signal level.
      • August 7, 2020
      • BEHRINGER UMC404HD Audio of Input 1 level cannot go higher than 70% on Logic and Garageband
        NIKOSSTAMATIS Thanks for the response David! I am using a MacBook Pro and yes, it is set to Mic with no PAD and Phantom power is of course on. I will check again but I checked my microphone on the other 3 inputs and it is ok. Also, when I speak lout, it flips on the UMC, it goes to red but on my track, as it shows on the video, no. I also recorded my electric guitar on the same input 1 at it does the same, as it shows on my screenshot. The recording level is not so strong as it is on the other inputs. I am not so experienced but I don't think I made a specific setting on Logic without noticing that. The same behaviour of input one has also GarageBand.
        • August 7, 2020
      • BEHRINGER UMC404HD Audio of Input 1 level cannot go higher than 70% on Logic and Garageband
        NIKOSSTAMATIS But I will check again. Maybe the PAD is stacked , I don't know. Could it be reason ?
        • August 7, 2020
        NIKOSSTAMATIS Update. After receiving an email from the support I started checking all the recommended steps, starting from the USB Hub . I am including my answer for you, so that you know for similar reasons:
        "I have a 13” MacBook Pro with 4 thunderbolt ports, so I have to use an adaptor, an ICY BOX for HDMI and USB 2.0 and 3.0
        It has 2 USB inputs but until now I only use one in which I connect a USB hub. I connect my Behringer to that HUB.
        Now I connected the UMC directly to the port of the ICY BOX. And I also pressed a couple of times the PAD on the input 1 (baby they stack in away?)
        Now the recording levels are ok.
        It was the hub. To check it and to be sure that it was not the PAD, I connected my Behringer again to the HUB and I had the same problem."
        • August 7, 2020
        NIKOSSTAMATIS It is though a little bit strange that the other 3 inputs work properly, also when my UMC is connected to the HUB.
        • August 7, 2020
  • miguelpeixoto
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-08-19

My audio interface output is not calibrated between the left and the right channel and this happens on both stereo pair, I'm using windows 10. I've tried both drivers and its all the same. I 'am going to send the product to warranty but first i would like to know if there is a easy fix.

thanks

read more...
    0 335
    • miguelpeixoto
      RexBeckett There is a Balance control on Windows Control Panel -> Sound -> Playback -> UMC204HD -> Properties -> Levels. Check that before assuming that the interface is defective.
      • August 19, 2020
      • Behringer umc 204hd stereo out from the pc is sounding  slightly to the left, both on output 1/2 and output 3/4
        miguelpeixoto I've checked that already , and it also has the same problem when using asio drivers , so i assume is not a windows audio thing.
        • August 19, 2020
    • miguelpeixoto
      DavidKnighton Hi miguelpeixoto,
      Depending on what you're using as playback music, there may indeed be an imbalance between left and right. Many albums during the golden days of music are very imbalanced. What I would suggest is to check all outputs using a single source from your computer, such as a 1K tone generator or Pink Noise. This way you know for sure all output channels are receiving identical signal.
      • August 19, 2020
      • Behringer umc 204hd stereo out from the pc is sounding  slightly to the left, both on output 1/2 and output 3/4
        miguelpeixoto Hi, I did that already, i've tested with a 1.5k and others freqs and also noise, thats when i came to the conclusion that the outputs were imbalanced, I also swap the cables on my monitors to see if it was my monitors problem but then the balance swapped too, instead of having more sound on the left i had it on the right so I was pretty sure it wasn't my speakers, but i also test the same thing with my headphones to confirm even more and the balance also swapped, so i'm pretty sure it's the interface's fault. Also tried on others pcs and it was the same. I think i will just send it to the warranty.
        • August 19, 2020
  • New
    tomashk
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-10-18

Hello,

I have just bought UMC204HD and it works great. But there is one thing I don't fully understand. I got current drivers, installed them and connected the device. And Windows 10 started to show three new outputs - OUT 1-2, OUT 3-4 and OUT 1-4. I think that I understand OUT 1-2 and OUT 3-4 and how it is linked to the monitoring. But I don't know how should I understand OUT 1-4. I would be greatful for the description what is happening when I choose this output.

Thank you in advance.

read more...
    1 16
    • tomashk
      PedroRodrigues Hi tomashk the outputs you are seeming are referent to the following:

2 x ¼" TRS (Main Line Out)
      OUT 1-2
      OUT 3-4

4 x RCA (Playback Line Out)
      OUT 1-4

Thank you
      • October 22, 2021
    • tomashk
      tomashk

Thank you for your description. It makes sense - I have to find something with RCA and test it :)

• October 22, 2021
  • New
    astefanello
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-09-25
    is there a way to use windows volume to get a correct answer from the sound card?
    If I increase it to the maximum or decrease it up to the value of "1" nothing changes, 
    if I set it to "0" it mutes the audio.
    read more...
    0 6
  • New
    AndyGigaByte
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-11-26

Literally all the comnputer recognize the interface except the driver, please help me :((((

0 313
    • AndyGigaByte
      Paul_Vannatto What version of Windows are you using? That icon in the top left corner looks like something from Win95. Also what Behringer product are you installing this ASIO drivers for?
      • November 25, 2020
      • What can I do?? :(((
        AndyGigaByte I'm using Windows 10, and that ASIO is for the interface U-phoria UMC202HD
        • November 25, 2020
        Paul_Vannatto For Win10, you should be using the ASIO drivers 4.59 (found here https://www.behringer.com/product.html?modelCode=P0BJZ found in the Software section on the right)
        • November 25, 2020
        AndyGigaByte Thanks man! and finally which do I have to download?
        • November 25, 2020
        Paul_Vannatto The link is UMC Driver 4.59.0 (for Windows 7 to 10
        • ·
        • November 25, 2020
  • New
    SaulOteng
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-12-10

Hi I have this U-Phoria UMC202HD, does anybody know the brand and model name of the DAC that is used inside of this?  I have looked on google but can't seem to see any data on this? 

0 158
  • New
    JohnHallam66
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-12-09

Can I use a UMC22 to record vinyl in stereo to my laptop? Ta.

0 25
    • JohnHallam66
      CoolCatUkes You could, but with two slightly differently configured inputs, I’d suggest that a UMC202HD might be a better choice.
      • December 9, 2021
Go to page