Statistics

306,350 members
190,739 posts
  • New
    knorgmusic1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-05-25

Hi,

I have a solo act, where I try to do everything at once, using multiple instruments, and generally post stream live as well as play in front of live crowds.

I'm looking for entry level, expandable Analog to Digital XLR & 1/4" interfaces, 8 channel or greater, that isn't extremely expensive that I can also utilize through common interfaces such as OBS Studio...I'm not sure if I need an Ableton or another type of software, but wanted to get started with some recommendations.

(I have a 6 channel USB mixer that currently serves me well, to pick up the pro audio and send it over to OBS.

Thanks

Karl

read more...
    0 11
  • SAMYSUPER14
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-07-26

I installed the newest drivers for my um2 audio interface, but after that i could not use my microphone, i've seen other people have the same problem as me  but i have not found any solution, i've already tried changin from 4400khz to 4800khz, and also un-installing the old drivers, even  all drivers and installing them again, but nothing, i cannot use my mic, please help me.

read more...
    0 239
    • SAMYSUPER14
      RexBeckett The UM2 does not require a special driver for Windows 10. If you installed an old driver intended for Windows XP, it may prevent Windows installing the UM2 using the default USB Audio Codec drivers. Removing the erroneous drivers is not always easy. This site gives comprehensive instructions for complete removal of drivers from Windows 10.

Another approach would be to restore Windows to a point before you first installed the bad driver.
      • July 26, 2020
  • New
    AslemSantosVale
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-03

Hi, I have this interface with the USB XMOS IC shorted. But I couldn't find the correct component code to order. Anyway, after a lot of research and help from some very supportive people, I found out that it's XMOS XS1-U8A-64FB96-C5, but it doesn't come with recorded firmware. I found a firmware on the Behringer website (picture attached) but I was wondering if I can burn the new and "virgin" IC by USB. Thanks.

read more...
    0 240
  • New
    piano74
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-22

While this is a serviceable device, allowing the generic Windows 10 "USB Audio Codec" driver to run the machine causes a lot of issues.  It overdrives the XLR input and creates an almost unusable sound, specifically when I record into Audacity via using a dynamic or condenser microphone.  Since Audacity doesn't use ASIO, ASIO4ALL is pointless for this purpose.  I'm only turning the gain up a little (about 9 o' clock at the most) and I almost always get a low level hum while my voice ends up sounding flat and distorted.  I've tried this on several machines and still no joy.  Also, I'm unable record ANY sound out of the INST 2 input nor hear it via Direct Monitor.

I did find some older drivers that run the UMC22 and they fix all these issues.  The sound is clear (no hum at all) with very little noise and no distortion.  INST 2 inputs are even recordable.  It's still not perfect, but it's far better than being forced to use the built-in Windows 10 drivers.  It would be great if Behringer invested a little time and energy into creating some updated drivers on par with the one I just installed for my UMC204HD, instead of just dumping the ASIO4ALL driver in as a substitute, which it isn't.  It only drives the machine when you use an ASIO-enabled DAW or recording program.  Thinking of returning this item.

read more...
    0 99
    • piano74
      Dale_M Do you want to raise a Technical ticket from the support tab so we can check your process please?
      • July 22, 2021
  • zogjohn
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-10-12

How do I hear the daw recordings of eachg channel when using the x32 rack?

0 65
    • zogjohn
      GaryHiggins Make sure you mixer is set for 32x32 ch record and playback. Input routing on the X32 should be “card” 1-32 in groups of 8. In your daw, each ch should have individual output ch’s assigned according to how the X32 driver outs are named. EG ch 1 is L out usb 1 and 2, ch 2 is R out usb 1 and 2 etc etc (or similar) Right on up through the number of daw ch's used.
      • October 12, 2020
    • zogjohn
      zogjohn Very helpful, thanks
      • October 13, 2020
  • New
    Grooves4U
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-11-13

I set up account and verified and filled out registration. Haven't received any followup email from site since verifying account. Was there some etended warnty and sometihg called Traction supposed to come with registration? By the way, this site is not easy to use for getting the info needed, like other companies products. Why is that, Behringer?

read more...
    1 85
    • Grooves4U
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi Thomas, upon registering your product you should have received a case number. You should have received an email confirming this or alternatively, it can be found by going to support at the top of the page and going into 'Care Portal'. Could you please confirm this number for me and i will check on the current status of your case and resend any emails.

Please also check your spam and junk folders as occasionally replies do route to these locations.
      • November 15, 2020
  • New
    valdevino
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-12

Hello friends! Someone using UMC202HD on Mac OS CATALINA? It's working?

Should or syill not should uPgrade to catalina? Thanks in advance!

0 160
    • valdevino
      Nigel67 Hi Valdevino. Yes, the UMC202HD will work fine on Catalina.
      • January 12, 2021
      • UMC 202 HD ON Mac OS CATALINA
        valdevino Hello! But Mr. Nigel, do you use this interface on Catalina? Or do you know close cases of success pos-uPgrade? Because I can't found anything on forums in web that confirm it. On the https://www.sweetwater.com/sweetcare/articles/macos-10-15-catalina-compatibility-list/ , for example, the list shows that Behringer doesn't make anything about, and the incompatibility remains. Same on the Behringer's site: there's no information on the this issue. This silence of Behringer is horrible. Thanks!
        • January 14, 2021
        Nigel67 I would not advise upgrading to Big Sur yet though.
        • January 15, 2021
    • valdevino
      Nigel67 Yes, I have a MAC here running Catalina and although I do not have a UMC404HD as having to work from home, I do have a UMC202HD which is working fine on Catalina.
      • January 15, 2021
        valdevino Hello! Yes, it really works well. I've just installed Catalina. Unfortunately there's lost of gain, but it's normal I think. I have an "old" MBP 2012, 16GB-RAM, Intel i7 an the horrible HD Graphics 4000! Thanks, and have a good luck in life!
        • ·
        • February 8, 2021
        Nigel67 Glad to hear it is working. I am not 100% sure, but I think that there should be a setting on the MAC where you can adjust the input gain into the computer. It shouldn't be the case that the gain is to high out of the UMC202HD as you have a pad and can also turn down the main gain.
        • February 8, 2021
  • New
    Rimausz
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-12-28

Hello All,

How I can register my Berginger U-Phoria UMC 404HD ?

Already pass 10 day when I bought my Interface.

I trying Register my product every day but without any succes.

The website alwayes asked me to write all details.

I always follows the instructions and I have still the some problem. 

I will be very grateful for any help.

read more...
    0 83
    • Rimausz
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi Mariusz, I am sorry to hear you are experiencing issues registering your product. Are you receiving any error messages at all when trying to submit the ticket? If not would it be possible to provide details on the issue encountered?
      • December 29, 2020
    • Rimausz
      LarryPL I have the same situation. I can't register any of my lately purchased products. I supply all required information and get the message "Please fill required FileId"
      • December 29, 2020
      • Why  I can not register my product ?
        ChrisEdwards1 Hi Dariusz, would it be possible to provide a screenshot of the fields you are filling out showing the error message? Could you please also confirm the web browser you are using, if not already doing so we would recommend giving Chrome a try.
        • December 29, 2020
        LarryPL Screenshot attached. I tried with Safari and MS Edge. The same result on Chrome.
        • December 29, 2020
        ChrisEdwards1 Hi Dariusz, i have just sent you an email to assist further on the matter. Could you please keep an eye out for this and also check your spam and junk folders if it is not seen in your main inbox.
        • December 29, 2020
  • New
    Mustibaz
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-01

Hey,

i have one 1 question.

i have the TC HELICON GO XLR and there is a Problem.

everytime when im starting the Hardtune on the Board is there sometimes a sound bug.

with my voice sounds like Pikachu.

and i want to ask u why it is like that :)

Thank u ahead.

read more...
    0 165
  • New
    Strangeone
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2022-01-02

HELP!!! I cannot get the A/B monitor switching to work. When I connect my (2 sets) of monitors to the L/R, A/B TRS jacks, I seem to be getting a super loud, summed signal in the A channel and nothing in the B. Switching from A to B does nothing, and none of the volume knobs have any effect. I must be doing something wrong but I cannot seem to figure it out. Otherwise, I love everything about the UMC404HD.

read more...
    0 13
Go to page