Statistics

305,244 members
189,518 posts
  • New
    Schlurfi
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-02-19

Hello,

I bought a Behringer UMC1820 and I want to get the free Studio One App for recording to download

I registered me by Behringer resprectively musictribe, but I didn´t found a way to download the Studio One App.

Can somebody help me?

Thanks for all incoming tip.

Best regards!

"Schlurfi"

read more...
    0 17
    • Schlurfi
      NicJonesMT Hi Schlurfi.

Can you let me know the ticket number for your product registration and I can look into this.
      • Feb 20
    • Schlurfi
      Schlurfi Hallo NicJonesMT, thank you so much for your answe - very kind. I have already got the code and got the app. Have a nice day! Best regards! " Schlurfi!
      • Feb 20
  • New
    Jerryjan
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-12-10

I get audio feedback in the computer when I select input ASIO. Persists even if I unplug the USB.

What's up?

0 62
    • Jerryjan
      Fizban48 Having a simlar problem does bheringer support their products or not..... I am set to send it back to the previous owner and get a product from a company that supports its users
      • December 10, 2020
    • Jerryjan
      WilliamR Hello Jerry, Are you using headphones? If you are using speakers, this could cause a feedback loop.
      • December 10, 2020
      • UM2 setup on Jamkazam with W10. Computer
        Jerryjan Using headphones out of the UM2, but feedback out of the laptop.
        • December 10, 2020
  • New
    Laller
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-12-25

Hello, where I can buy TC helicon XLR GO in Europe? (except Amazon)

Shops sold out and date unknown of product availablity.

Can you link webshop where I can order still?

Thank you for any help.

0 79
  • New
    Harenos
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-11

Hi,

When I mute the first track (Mic) and then reactivate this track, the Chat Mic output no longer detects my microphone.
    I have checked the routing tab and nothing seems wrong: The Chat Mic output still has the Mic input checked.

Also, I can hear my microphone in my headphones (monitoring).

The only (temporary) solution I have found to correct this problem is to redo the routing for the Chat Mic output.

1. Uncheck the Mic input for the Chat Mic output
    2. Check the Mic input again for the Chat Mic output

To be honest, in streaming it is not easy to have to reset the routing each time I mute the track from my microphone using the button provided for this purpose on my Go XLR.

Do you have any idea what can be done to fix this problem permanently?

read more...
    0 18
  • New
    Scottyb16
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-12-30

How many Behringer uphoria 1820's can you link together 

0 17
  • New
    mmdavidson
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-26

Is there going to be an update to run USB audio interfaces on Windows 11?

0 57
  • New
    SpaceCadet1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-01-16

Hi Everyone I'm planning on buying the UMC1820 for my new rack mounted build I've got planned. I was just wondering if anyone has tried it yet given that the new chipset made extra work for 3rd party developers. I have a steiinberg interface now and it does get detected by the new mac, but only in "cc" mode whatever that means (Guessing compatibility something). 

Any help appreciated ty :) 

-Ed/Space Cadet

read more...
    0 25
  • New
    noisymusicworld
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-08-04

I found out that the USB A to USB mini cable that comes with the "Go Twin" is not the same you find in shops. I am looking to get spare cable but it s hard to find. Any idea or link for me? Thank you for your help.

0 16
  • New
    andrewvanday
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-11-08

Hello.   I have just bought a U-Control UCA222 because the Dell laptops (Windows 10) I now have (rather stupidly) don't have an audio jack in!  The UCA222 describes itself as 'Ultra-Low Latency', but I have measured the input latency at 0.081sec. This is not low, it is enough to make playing/singing along to a track laid down impossible. I can create music as the desk and monitor the desk ok and have that feed into the computer, but to monitor the computer output and play live is not possible. This is something I have always been able to do with computers equipped with in and out jacks with no problem.

Incidently I use 'Voicemeeter' 'Audio Mechanic & Sound Breeder' to control the inputs and outputs.

I measured the latency by playing a click track on 'Cool Edit Pro', playing it direct from my headphones placed up to my studio mic which goes desk-UCA222-USB in, and recording that on a second track. The recording was 0.081" adrift from the source track.

read more...
    0 5
  • New
    nacho78
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-09-02

Hola, cómo hago para configurar la placa para grabar la salida general de windows por ejemplo en audition? gracias

Hello, how do I configure the board to record the general output of windows, for example in audition? Thank you

read more...
    0 10
Go to page