Statistics

216,327 members
89,540 posts
  • New
    Djs58
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-12-27

Hello I wonder if you can help. I have a brand new x-Touch and am having very intermittent success getting the item to connect properly in Logic. Sometimes it works, sometimes it just has a blank screens, sometimes half the controls work, the rest don't. I've just updated to 1.21 and now it doesn't work at all. I can see it connected in Control/Setup (as Mackie Control) and the yellow ! goes as it sees the machine but no faders react, screens stay blank. Please help! Thanks

read more...
    0 24
  • romainr
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-09-14
    Hello,
    I just bought an xtouch controller, everything works but the faders do not line up. When starting LogicPro, some go to 0, and others go to -10db (while the software is indeed at 0). Is there a software or a manipulation that allows to calibrate them?
    thank you in advance
    read more...
    0 133
  • New
    pastorcis
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-11-12

How can I program F1 to F4 keys in xtouch one with cubase 10.5? Thanks

0 11
  • Caught exception: Specified column "user_id" is not in the row
  • New
    BEMills
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-11-13

I'm trying to build a custom fader bank on the X-touch. I can put one together by selecting the "user" button on the far right side of the unit and then highlighting tracks on my DAW, but how do I save that setting?

0 18
  • Oskarchu2010
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-06-21
    I was chosen DCPH connect in Xtouch but it keeps waiting. And can’t connect to XR18.
    0 34
    • Oskarchu2010
      GaryHiggins What are your cable interconnections from XR to Xtouch, using a router also?
      • June 21, 2020
      • How can I connect Xtouch and XR18
        Oskarchu2010 I was use Cat 5e cable and without router
        • June 21, 2020
    • Oskarchu2010
      GaryHiggins Do you have the switch in the ethernet poistion? It's likely you need to connect the XR to access point FIRST to make changes to the mixer LAN settings (I would try using DHCP server mode). You need to be connected to the XR and then make your settings changes to LAN and save (or apply). If not the changes you may have thought you made might not have been saved. Once you save the settings, then switch to the Ethernet switch position. Try that and see if you have any luck!
      • June 21, 2020
    • Oskarchu2010
      NicJonesMT Hi Oskarchu,

Hi GM Audio
      We actually have a video on our KB channel on setting X-Touch and XR18 (In Wlan mode). What I would recommend is to check out the video and then apply the relative steps (Mainly the X-Touch setup) to your system.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B8lh9xggqi4
      • June 24, 2020
  • uselessoldman
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-10-11

Hi folks, since the so called virus pandemic started I have taking on the task of upgrading my studio. Finally and the last item to replace is my old trusted Yamaha 01x digital mixer/audio interface. I had upgraded my audio interface options with a Sapphire Liquid 56 some years ago but still used the 01x as a control surface and use the audio interface when 48kHz is adequate which to be honest is most of the time since I added the ADA8200 to the Liquid and that reduces the sample rate to 48kHz as default anyway when switched on.

SO my question is simple, my 01x has lasted me 15 years since I bought it new when it first came out. What has your experience been using the x32, reliability and integration with Windows 10 and the Studio One DAW software?I was somewhat surprised that the search engine come up with ZERO reference to the X32 using Windows 10 or Studio One? also a bit worrying

read more...
    0 20
    • uselessoldman
      DavidKnighton Hello stewart hannah,
      I can't speak to having any experience using Studio One and X32, but you may want to check the Presonus forums, as they have some existing threads on the topic. Music Tribe community threads are still very young.

https://forums.presonus.com
      • October 13, 2020
  • New
    Bassmannnn
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-12

Hi,

I know the X-touch can control the XR18 through a computer with just the USB cable from X-Touch connected. Are anyone aware of if there is a trick to do the same with X-touch One.

I use the X-touch with my DAW, but sometimes I just use XR18 as a soundcard and it could be nice if I could use X-Touch One fader just to adjust Volume eg.  I'm pretty sure it can be done, but not how. Question is have Behringer already this solution implemented witout telling:-)

I will look forward to hear anything from you.

br
    Steen 

read more...
    0 15
    • Bassmannnn
      john0121 Hi Bassmannnn, no X CTRL on the X TOUCH ONE unfortunately- only on the full size X TOUCH.
      • Jan 13
  • PeterDeClippel
    Contributor - Level 3
    2019-09-26

Hi,

I remember seeing somewhere you can switch the x touch between using it as a mixer controller (XR18) and a DAW controller. But I don't remember and can't find it...

Is this possible? I work with ableton live and use the XR18 as audio interface. I need control both over the interface and ableton live, and it would be awesome to do this with 1 controller!

thanks

read more...
    0 179
    • PeterDeClippel
      DaveMorrison

@PeterDeClippel 

Yes. Hold down Select on channel 1 as you power up. Then choose Xctl/MC (and the networking mode or MIDI DIN connection to the XR18). 

Press the SMPTE/Beats button to switch between XR18 and DAW.

• September 26, 2019
  • KenMartin
    Contributor - Level 2
    2019-06-11

Okay just to clarify my finding using Samplitude 4 Pro.

I have two X Touch controllers running with Samplitude 4, according to the Magic help file the second controller must be a signed to Mackie XT  this is not correct. By trial and error the second controller must be a signed to Mackie Alternate Scale. Once a signed you will see two midi assignments for the X Touch. In my configuration the top is the master he is 1-8 and the bottom is the slave 9-16. Also please remember that when you open Samplitude you will need to always asign the second unit if you are using more than 8 tracks. Samitude does not save the config automatically, but this only takes a few second to setup so there no hardship. All fuctions work perfectly in sync and you can add up to for units if required.

read more...
    0 97
Go to page