Statistics

305,952 members
190,292 posts
  • New
    Djs58
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-12-27

Hello I wonder if you can help. I have a brand new x-Touch and am having very intermittent success getting the item to connect properly in Logic. Sometimes it works, sometimes it just has a blank screens, sometimes half the controls work, the rest don't. I've just updated to 1.21 and now it doesn't work at all. I can see it connected in Control/Setup (as Mackie Control) and the yellow ! goes as it sees the machine but no faders react, screens stay blank. Please help! Thanks

read more...
    0 83
  • New
    Slycxe314
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-10-17

I was wandering more about this controller, like by default how many functions does it have out of the box plugged right up to the rc 505 mk1s midi without much programming? Also is it really necessary to by FCB505 chips if you only want to use it with your loop station with more functions! I would definitely like more functions but dont mind a little programming. If i can do this all myself iant this better or what? Im not trying to change something and its not necessarily necessary! Also whats the difference in the upgrade chip eurekaprom and fcb505?

read more...
    0 10
  • romainr
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-09-14
    Hello,
    I just bought an xtouch controller, everything works but the faders do not line up. When starting LogicPro, some go to 0, and others go to -10db (while the software is indeed at 0). Is there a software or a manipulation that allows to calibrate them?
    thank you in advance
    read more...
    0 923
  • New
    pastorcis
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-11-12

How can I program F1 to F4 keys in xtouch one with cubase 10.5? Thanks

0 59
  • New
    JrgenBecker
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-19

Hi,

I bought the MASTER X HD DT yesterday.
    I tested the demo version a while ago. Now when starting the software apparently does not find the hardware. 
    The app constantly asks for the activation of the Ilok. Who can help me. I had no problems with any of the other controllers.
    read more...
    0 56
    • JrgenBecker
      NicJonesMT Hi JrgenBecker.
      Please make sure you are connecting directly to your computer and not to any USB Hubs. These can sometimes cause connectivity issues and stop the controller from communicating with your DAW.

If you still can't get it to connect then please submit a Technical support ticket (Click support at the top of the page).
      • June 19, 2021
  • New
    Akrinos
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-01-01

Hi, has anyone been able to get the BCF2000 to work with Logic on a M1 mac?
    It's reckonized, but nothing works as it used to!

I'm out of solutions on my hand, tried several things, but no results.

Thanks for helping me out!

0 182
    • Akrinos
      Paul_Vannatto Did you try different USB ports on the M1? Try a different USB cable. Also make sure you aren't going through a hub.
      • Jan 1
  • Caught exception: Specified column "user_id" is not in the row
  • New
    BEMills
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-11-13

I'm trying to build a custom fader bank on the X-touch. I can put one together by selecting the "user" button on the far right side of the unit and then highlighting tracks on my DAW, but how do I save that setting?

0 196
  • New
    MikeJorden
    Contributor - Level 2
    2022-04-15

What is happening with Service Requests in the US? I have seen several posts recently where Service Requests are not being updated.

My own situation is that I have an X-Touch Extender than needs repair. I placed the original request on 3/28 (CAS-582953-P5W8X8) and had an email response on 4/1. I replied with the requested information, but since then, nothing, dispite sending several email replies and additional posts in the Community.

Please can someone at MusicGroup look into my and other outstanding Service Requests?

read more...
    0 17
    • MikeJorden
      PedroRodrigues Hi MikeJorden, thank you for your post, I have requested our Service Department to provide updates on your case number CAS-582953-P5W8X8. They will reply via the case. Thank you
      • Apr 17
  • New
    Fractalfill1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-05-24

hello

looking to buy an Behringer X-touch One, to use it with Ableton Live on OSX

Any issues with these, i know were with early firmware issues 

Not much info, allot on negative stuff from a few years ago

not much on youtube

Richard

read more...