Statistics

294,536 members
177,641 posts
  • New
    Djs58
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-12-27

Hello I wonder if you can help. I have a brand new x-Touch and am having very intermittent success getting the item to connect properly in Logic. Sometimes it works, sometimes it just has a blank screens, sometimes half the controls work, the rest don't. I've just updated to 1.21 and now it doesn't work at all. I can see it connected in Control/Setup (as Mackie Control) and the yellow ! goes as it sees the machine but no faders react, screens stay blank. Please help! Thanks

read more...
    0 81
  • romainr
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-09-14
    Hello,
    I just bought an xtouch controller, everything works but the faders do not line up. When starting LogicPro, some go to 0, and others go to -10db (while the software is indeed at 0). Is there a software or a manipulation that allows to calibrate them?
    thank you in advance
    read more...
    0 808
  • New
    BEMills
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-11-13

I'm trying to build a custom fader bank on the X-touch. I can put one together by selecting the "user" button on the far right side of the unit and then highlighting tracks on my DAW, but how do I save that setting?

0 159
  • New
    MikeJorden
    Contributor - Level 2
    2022-04-15

What is happening with Service Requests in the US? I have seen several posts recently where Service Requests are not being updated.

My own situation is that I have an X-Touch Extender than needs repair. I placed the original request on 3/28 (CAS-582953-P5W8X8) and had an email response on 4/1. I replied with the requested information, but since then, nothing, dispite sending several email replies and additional posts in the Community.

Please can someone at MusicGroup look into my and other outstanding Service Requests?

read more...
    0 16
    • MikeJorden
      PedroRodrigues Hi MikeJorden, thank you for your post, I have requested our Service Department to provide updates on your case number CAS-582953-P5W8X8. They will reply via the case. Thank you
      • Apr 17
  • New
    Fractalfill1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-05-24

hello

looking to buy an Behringer X-touch One, to use it with Ableton Live on OSX

Any issues with these, i know were with early firmware issues 

Not much info, allot on negative stuff from a few years ago

not much on youtube

Richard

read more...
    0 8
  • uselessoldman
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-10-11

Hi folks, since the so called virus pandemic started I have taking on the task of upgrading my studio. Finally and the last item to replace is my old trusted Yamaha 01x digital mixer/audio interface. I had upgraded my audio interface options with a Sapphire Liquid 56 some years ago but still used the 01x as a control surface and use the audio interface when 48kHz is adequate which to be honest is most of the time since I added the ADA8200 to the Liquid and that reduces the sample rate to 48kHz as default anyway when switched on.

SO my question is simple, my 01x has lasted me 15 years since I bought it new when it first came out. What has your experience been using the x32, reliability and integration with Windows 10 and the Studio One DAW software?I was somewhat surprised that the search engine come up with ZERO reference to the X32 using Windows 10 or Studio One? also a bit worrying

read more...
    0 144
    • uselessoldman
      DavidKnighton Hello stewart hannah,
      I can't speak to having any experience using Studio One and X32, but you may want to check the Presonus forums, as they have some existing threads on the topic. Music Tribe community threads are still very young.

https://forums.presonus.com
      • October 13, 2020
  • New
    lynnmonk
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-22

I've been looking for something to replace my DAW transport remote since it was made obsolete by a Mac OS update a few years ago. I've just come across the Behringer X-TOUCH MINI Midi Controller and it looks like a good candidate for the job, but my problem is this...

My live room where I want to use the remote is separated from my control room by a sealed soundproof "Room within a room" structure. I already tried the Logic Remote using a borrowed iPad and the wi-fi signal is too weak to run it successfully. Not only that, since it is Apple's fault that my old remote no longer works, there is no way I'm gonna fork out £hundreds for an iPad!

Whilst the
    Behringer X-TOUCH MINI Midi Controller appears to have more than enough functions for my needs, Amazon have told me that it will only work on USB2. My problem is that I have one USB connection sealed into the wall, but it is a 10metre standard cable, so it doesn't work. They didn't warn me of the length issue when they installed it. The only other way I have to get the signal to my DAW is to use USB to Ethernet converters and use my ethernet link that is also sealed into the live room.

So I need to know whether the controller will work with either...
    A> Some USB booster plugs on either end of the USB cable, or
    B> Using the ethernet link with USB adaptors on both ends.

Any ideas?

read more...
    0 62
  • New
    PatriceCognet
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-04-17

HI,

I bought x-touch to control my Dlive DM0. Dlive is connected to Xtouch on MIDI DIN. Intouch is on firmware 1.22.  I use translator in order to convert MIDI information from one device to another one. My X touch is setup to Ctrl Mode.

I need to write into the scribbe strip.

I have ASCII letters coming form my dlive and I want to send with sysex the information to xtouch.

I saw some sysex message on internet to no one works. 

Could you give me some sample to send text to x touch please ?

the code already tested is : 

//header F0 00 00 66 58

//Channel 20 to 27

//color 01 to 07 and 41-47

//ASCII letters we want

//end F7

message sent for test

F0 00 00 66 58 20 05 0D 43 68 20 31 00 00 00 F7

Others questions :

Do you have some advanced documentation on MIDI message we can use for X touch ?

Is it possibel to setup some button as toggle. Example if click on mute, stay light red click again remove light ? Because it is the same note send.

Thanks for your help.

read more...
    0 27
    • PatriceCognet
      NicJonesMT Hi Patrice
      If you send the following it should turn scribble strip 4 blue (Top line inverted) With Hello World on the display.

F0 00 20 32 15 4C 03 16 68 65 6c 6c 6f 00 00 77 6f 72 6c 64 00 00 F7

You can then use this to work backwards to and create your own string.
      If you click support at the top of the page, you can then submit a tech support ticket. If you request the X-Touch MIDI implementation we can send this over (I can't upload onto this post at the moment).
      • Apr 18
  • New
    walentum2005
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-17

I have a dcx2496 speaker management, but I didn't know how to set it up. Please help

0 83
    • walentum2005
      NicJonesMT Hi Walentum.
      What I would recommend is to have a look through the User Manual and try to achieve your desired outcome. You can find it in the Document Section of the product page.

https://www.behringer.com/product.html?modelCode=P0B6H

If you are still having issues then please Click support at the top of the page and confirm exactly what you are trying to achieve and what devices you are using.
      • May 18, 2021
  • Jjude
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-07-06
    I have been using the X-Touch one with ProTools 2019.10 for over a year and it has been flawless... Some report it can be buggy with ProTools but thats not been the issue... I am using a Firewire Apollo Quad 8 which has its own console and everything started when I started up my PC this morning... I am using Windows 10 Version 1809 because Version 1903 & 1909 are causing all kinds of Audio issues but not for all.... I can hit the spacebar on my PC and the X-Touch will follow but the Bars & Beats numbers are jumping 15 at a time... The console for the Apollo is only used during recording not for mixdown so it is not being used... I have chased this all day , even did a system restore on my PC , which is a Sweetwater Creation Station CS-450 top of the line... Thanks for any help????
    read more...
    0 85
Go to page