Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-04

Hi My Xtouch is not working .

I upgraded to the latest firmware 1.21.   1.04

Showing looking for i.p adresss.

Is there a reset for this product

0 86
    • AcrobatStar
      DaveMorrison Changing modes is a type of reset. It looks like your Xtouch is waiting for a IP address to be sent from a DHCP server. What mode are you in? Reloading 1.21 or Downgrading to 1.15 would be another option.
      • Apr 4
  • New
    Mumbojumbo70
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-01

Would any body know if the Behringer Motor 61 Keyboard controller will work as a controller with Garageband on an iMac desktop, please?

0 59
    • Mumbojumbo70
      DaveMorrison It should give you basic MIDI functionality because they are both USB class compliant. MC mode won't work because Garageband doesn't have that feature (Logic Pro does).
      • Jan 2
      • Behringer Motor 61 compatabiliity
        Mumbojumbo70 Thanks very much Dave. That's pretty much what I thought. I'll try running in midi mode and see if I can assign controls that way.
        • Jan 2
  • New
    barcslay
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-18

Hey guys! I recently added an x-touch compact to my setup for Logic Pro X - I've had success using it, but I'd really like to be able to use rotary encoders 9-16 when in in plugin control mode. Is there a way I can do this? In the manual it says that turn is not assigned - so is there a way to activate and assign them? 

read more...
    0 8
  • New
    WilbertLichtenb
    Contributor - Level 2
    2021-06-25

Why can't xtouch extender hookup to x32 rack with ethernet, 

Xtouch can. Why did Behringer  not add that to the latest firmware upgrade?

0 36,502
  • TheEngraver
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-10-02

Hello. I am interested in purchasing a Behringer X-Touch One or X-Touch Compact. But I absolutely need to know one thing. Is it possible, in both models, to map the Faders so that they become midi controllers, instead of volume controllers? That is, can I assign a midi controller, such as CC1 (modwheel) or CC11 (expression), etc. to the Fader of the X-touch One and those of the Compact? I work with Cubase Pro 9.5 and 10.5. Thanks a lot.

read more...
    0 413
    • TheEngraver
      leah Hello @TheEngraver ,

If you're looking for customizable controls, you'll want to use either the X-TOUCH COMPACT or X-TOUCH MINI. Both of these devices are compatible with our X-TOUCH Editor software. The software will allow you to customize the assigned CC and PC messages that each button/fader/encoder will send out to your DAW.

The X-TOUCH, X-TOUCH ONE, and X-TOUCH EXTENDER are not customizable and are compatible with MCU, HUI, and XCTRL protocols.

X-TOUCH COMPACT - https://www.behringer.com/behringer/product?modelCode=P0B3L
      X-TOUCH MINI - https://www.behringer.com/behringer/product?modelCode=P0B3M

Hope this helps!
      • October 2, 2020
      • X-touch One and Compact mapping fader
        TheEngraver Ouff.....i was hoping on the One.... Ok, many thanks! :-)
        • ·
        • October 2, 2020
        TheEngraver Hi Leah. So, I've been looking for products similar to X-Touch One, but none of them have the ability to map single fader to drive MIDI CCs. So I looked for products similar to the X-Touch Compact. I had found a couple, especially one (from a company I will not mention) that from the description, from the operating manual, and from the videos on youtube, allowed to configure the 9 faders in the way I need. But then several recent comments on the videos reported complaints from users that they couldn't do it. I literally collided with the technical support of this company, which showed incompetence, lack of seriousness, and unfairness, since they do not mention the fact that with the recent firmware updates, the software to map the commands no longer allows this thing. So I decided to send them to hell and only consider the X-Touch Compact. But I have to be sure to spend money having the product that meets my needs, so I ask you: can you confirm that with the Compact I can configure the faders to control all the MIDI CCs and not just the volume (in Cubase Pro 9.5 and 10.5)? Are there any problems with the latest firmware updates in this regard? And above all (since it is a product that is now a few years old), is the release of a new version of the Compact planned in a more or less short time? Thanks a lot.
        • October 15, 2020
        TheEngraver Hi Leah. Could I please have an answer? Thanks a lot.
        • October 21, 2020
  • New
    Lucio
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-25

Hi there !

Just got a XTouch and all went well for connecting, upgrading, configuring the controller on Ethernet for running on Cubase.

All functions that i saw on Cubase overlays seem to respond, but not the fader banks switch, i am stucked with the 8 first tracks.

Anybody would have a clue about this ?

Imac / Macos 10.13 / Cubase 9 pro

read more...
    0 39
  • New
    bart96
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-26

Hello everyone,

is it possible to change the scribble strips by using the xTouch in xCtrl mode while mixing a bus, so I can see the name of the input?
    Sometimes it's hard to keep track of which channel you are mixing for.

So instead of showing the "sends mode" for each channel

the name is shown (like viewing the main mix)

read more...
    0 460
  • Brandoe1107
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-08-13

My Behringer X touch control surface won't even show up on my computer it was working just fine 

0 64
    • Brandoe1107
      Brandoe1107 Help me fix it please
      • August 13, 2020
    • Brandoe1107
      WilliamR Hello, Can you create a care ticket from the support tab above so we can troubleshoot this for you?
      • August 13, 2020
    • Brandoe1107
      Brandoe1107 I did so
      • August 13, 2020
    • Brandoe1107
      Brandoe1107 Case number in the picture
      • August 13, 2020
  • New
    K0DesH1M2
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-26

Hey hoping for some help. 

I just purchased the XTouch. Followed the setup instructions but all seem to get is the faders snapping back to base when you move them; no lights on any buttons or knobs except on blank scribble strips and shuttle wheel. The scribble strips are lit but blank and the display is completely black. Only the transport buttons cause a reaction in the DAW. Someone please help. 

read more...
    0 45
    • K0DesH1M2
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi K0Desh1M2, if you have not yet done so could you please submit a technical support ticket. This can be done by going to support at the top of the page and scrolling down/clicking the technical support tab, this will allow us to gather further information on your setup/assist further.
      • Jun 26
  • New
    MichaelF000
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-11-18

Dear Behringer Support Team,

I am a happy user of the X-Touch with X-Air mixers.

Recently I purchased an X-Touch Extender and hoped it would indeed "extend" the X-Touch by allowing a 16 channel control alongside the X-Touch with all those nice features and colored scribble strips.

However, the X-Touch Extender does currently not support the XCTL mode (I am using OSIMIDI to partially fill the gap). And I am wondering, how those colored scribble strips came to the product pictures as I have not found any means even by using the syssex commands from the Quick Start Guide in the Extender's "CTRL" mode.

So I am wondering: Is a firmware update planned for the X-Touch Extender to add the XCTL protocol and to enable a "real" extension of the X-Touch towards 16 channels control with all the nice XCTL features?

I am sure this would provide you with a huge success for this combination - including a nomination for the Grammy Awards ;-).

Thanks for your efforts in answering.

Best regards

Michael

read more...
    7 488,302
    • MichaelF000
      skshaw I too also want to do the same thing as Michael. When will you put out an update to add XCTL to the Extender?
      • December 5, 2020
    • MichaelF000
      JamesOLeary I have searched all over for that answer, It sounds like Behringer is okay with promoting false advertising. All of the product pages show colored scribble strips yet according to the company it's not possible. In my opinion, I think we have been duped by the developers. I don't think it would ever get to the BBB but it would help if Behringer showed some transparency by showing the actual use of the extender in conjunction with the X-Touch. Their silence to all of the posts in reference to this constantly pursued request is deafening. None of the requests in the community seem to be too outlandish, If it cannot be included in a firmware update or some USB-midi workaround then we should demand they send out refunds for false advertising. just look at any image on the internet for reference. " colors." They got our hopes up, can you imagine what a setup would look like with say 3 extenders cascaded and all the colors lit up?. At this point, they are just hoping consumers would just stop asking about it. It is clear they're not interested in problem-solving. just profits. If this it not the case... Change my mind Behringer!!!
      • Mar 24
    • MichaelF000
      Keksstar Behringer - where´s your long awaited answer? It´s so sad they don´t reply to this. The X-Touch Extender really needs the XCtrl protocol. It can´t be that hard for the Devs, as we´re speaking about nearly the same hardware. Just less buttons.
      I also see this as false advertisting as the functions shown are not working.
      • May 13
    • MichaelF000
      bart96

An implementation and integration of the XCtrl protocol for the X-Touch extender would be indeed a very useful feature

• Jun 17
    • MichaelF000
      WilbertLichtenb

I also wanted to see the Xctrl mode for my x-touch extender. I first got my xtouch it works fine with my x32 rack. but after waiting for over 2 months to get my extender only to fine out it doesn't work with the x32 rack like the adds have you believe. Behringer has caused a lot of distrust on this one. Uli be a man and tell us if you plan to fix this or you going to leave

• Jun 25
Go to page