2020-10-30
    Hi everyone! I have a DB-8 MKII mainframe with the following SW versions:
    • TC Icon SW: 8.4.00
    • Frame SW: 3.40
    • DSP SW: 3.40
    • Ethernet SW: 8.10
    • AES8 SW: 1.31

I have 2 requests:

1. Where can I download the latest versions of Frame, Net (Ethernet) and DSP software? Or could someone send them to me? I need those files because I also have other DB8 MKII mainframes with older versions that i would like to upgrade.
    2. How can I view the list of all the licenses that are present in the device?

read more...
    0 57
    • servizitecnici
      KyleJohnson HI Lauro, Kyle here with Music Tribe Support. I think we can help you with both of these inquiries. Please submit a Technical Support ticket by clicking on Support at the top of the page, scroll down and select Technical Support.
      • October 30, 2020
  • Drbob666
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-06-13
    Hi I can’t get TonePrint to work through my wireless guitar system. It works fine though a cable. I suspect I know the answer but is there a fix?
    0 68
    • Drbob666
      TC-Mike You can use USB transfer via app instead. In order for beaming to work you either need a magnetic speaker on the TP beaming device directly into your guitar pickup or you use a cbale froom the output into the input of the toneprint pedal
      • June 13, 2020
      • TonePrint through Shure GLXD16?
        Drbob666 Thanks for the reply. I thought as much! ????
        • June 13, 2020
  • OverLabyss
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-07-02
    Klark Teknik DM DESIGNER 3.1 and DM KONTROL 3.1 are now available for download, via the downloads section on the DM8000 product page. DM KONTROL offers PC based customised control page creation and operation of a DM8000 DSP across an ethernet network, when deployed with the new DM801 serial to ethernet bridge. ข่าวฟุตบอล
    read more...
    0 62
    • OverLabyss
      RGWINEDWARDS Trying to download new firmware so I can connect to my new DM8000. Website says the following (below) everytime i go to page (regardles s of whether i am logged in or not!!!!!!! Error 477 Suspended CDN resource Unfortunately, this CDN resource has been suspended. REALLY NEED to get this going today! Someone please help. my email is [email protected]
      • July 13, 2020
  • Qluster
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-07-02
    Hello, would the Ditto+ provide the rec/dub/play function (and not only rec/play/dub) like the x2? Thnx Q
    0 65
    • Qluster
      Qluster Today I got an answer from Nicolas Jones (musictribe support).
      He says: "Unfortunately it is not possible to change the operation mode on the Ditto+"

And I replied: "Hello Nicolas, thank you for your kind reply.
      In this case I’m sure that the future will soon bring a stereo Ditto+ with the integrated possibility of switching
      between rec/overdub/play-mode and rec/play/overdub-mode."

:)
      • July 14, 2020
  • Pavel1
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-03-14

Hi, I have a problem stopped working Display on M-ONE XL. Illuminates but does not show anything can it be fixed somehow? Or the only chance is to buy a new one ??? Thank you for info Pavel

0 111
    • Pavel1
      RexBeckett

@Pavel1 

Hellp Pavel, welcome to the community.

I suggest that you raise a Care ticket for Service Repair explaining your problem. This is done by clicking on Support at the top of the page and then clicking the Create a Care Ticket button. This is only possible if you have completed all the required fields in your profile. Make sure that you fill-in every required field on the Care form.

• March 14, 2020
  • AlexNL
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-07-13
    Hi, Anyone experiencing loss of subscriptions after powering down the DN9650? regards, Alex
    0 79
    • AlexNL
      AlexNL powering down = power down -> next day -> power up :)
      • July 13, 2020
      • DN9650
        Nigel67 Hi Alex, sorry but I do no know what you mean by subscriptions. Could you give me a little more information please. Many thanks
        • July 13, 2020
    • AlexNL
      AlexNL subscriptions is Dante terminology (i think). This is like 'patching' within the PRO series.
      • July 17, 2020
      • DN9650
        AlexNL I am unsure where this is stored, I assume the KT-DANTE card inside the 9650 stores this 'patch'.
        • July 17, 2020
    • AlexNL
      Nigel67 As far as I know, the dante device only stores a list of the device name/channel name of each of its receive subscriptions. The actual patching is on the computer. You would have to ask Dante to confirm this.
      • July 17, 2020
  • richnrbq
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-10-11

Hi all,

Hoping you can help. My Flashback delay mode selector switch is incorrectly selecting modes. When on the modulated delay setting, it gives a slapback for instance. The looper function is correctly selected however.

Any thoughts about what's going on or how to address this?

Thanks,

Rich

read more...
    0 60
    • richnrbq
      WilliamR Hello Rich, Please go to the support link at the top of this page and create a tech support ticket and someone will be able to help you out with this.
      • October 12, 2020
  • bearaby
    Contributor - Level 3
    2020-02-26

Please give me reasons to upgrade to VoiceLive Play (or other?) from a Perform V for hosting karaoke, which by nature has singers requesting many different songs, unknown to me in advance.

0 100
    • bearaby
      TCH-Rob

Hi @bearaby ,

The Perform V is nice because it's very fast and easy to edit, but the Voicelive Play has far more options and you can do deeper editing with it. Voicelive Play also allows you to store 500 presets, so if there are several songs you know are common you can recreate the vocal effects from them and store them in the pedal. It really comes down to whether you want flexibility or easy fast editing. Let me know if you have any questions about these pedals, I'm here to help!  

• February 28, 2020
  • DougSchneider
    Contributor - Level 2
    2020-04-04

First of all, wow is the Toneprint Editor amazing. I spent an hour tweeking settings for my HOF2 today. I got some cool sounds, but felt like I was flying blind a bit. That. Thing. Is. Deep. Any chance you guys could do a video (series) diving under the hood and explaining some of those parameters?! Thanks!

read more...
    0 90
  • New
    SlimDude
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-12-27

When will 4.4 be available for IOS so I can start playing around with the new effects in Plethora X5 like Phaser and Vibe?

1 80
Go to page