Statistics

208,452 members
80,651 posts
  • TheMoroney
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-06-20
    I own both a Feedback Destroyer 1100 and 1124 and i can not get the software editor to work on windows 10. Is there any advice to get it working?
    0 62
    • TheMoroney
      AlexLane These are fairly older legacy products, so probably have not been updated for windows 10. Tricky one to support, but have you tried running in compatibility mode maybe?
      • June 23, 2020
      • Feedback Destroyer DSP1100/1124 Software Win 10
        AlexLane Hi there, as far as I'm aware there is no software editor for the FX2000 I'm afraid!
        • July 17, 2020
      • Feedback Destroyer DSP1100/1124 Software Win 10
        TheMoroney That's ridiculous. such an advanced unit like this should have a editor that allows fine control over the different parameters. Is there a way to request that one be made?
        • July 17, 2020
  • JonMac
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-07-05
    Can anyone help me where to put what I want to add behringer mini fex 800 effects processor to my newly purchased behringer eps 500 mp3 mixer not sure what leads go where don’t want to damage anything any help appreciated thanks Jon
    0 31
    • JonMac
      JonMac This is what I want to connect
      • July 4, 2020
    • JonMac
      RexBeckett I don't think it is possible, Jon. The EPS500 MP3 does not have any Aux outputs that could be used to drive an external effects unit.
      • July 5, 2020
  • McElviss
    Contributor - Level 2
    2020-02-06

Hi, we use an Xr16 for our gigs that are mainly in pubs/bars. We have one vocal mic, one kick drum mic, one guitar DI and occasionally one or (very rarely) two overheads on the drums. The mixer feeds 2 x B115Ds and 2 x B1500XP subs. What's the best way to plug the FBQ2496 in for best effect to give us the most headroom on the vocal mic without affecting the guitar sound (obviously we WANT guitar feedback!)? Is it to put it across the MainLR, or just plug the vocal mic into one channel of the FBQ? Or do we need to start routing sends and returns via the AUX ports to just get the vocal channel going through the FBQ?

read more...
    0 142
    • McElviss
      RexBeckett

@McElviss 

The FBQ2496 has line-level inputs and outputs so you cannot connect the vocal mic directly to it. You will need to route the vocal mic to an Aux output, connect that to the FBQ input and take the output to a spare XR16 input.

You should disconnect the original mic channel from the Main LR mix - open the channel Main tab and click the LR button to turn it off (grey).

• February 5, 2020
    • McElviss
      McElviss

Thanks Rex. How is best to configure the spare channel the FBQ is plugged into? Switch all the EQ and stuff off and set the channel gain and fader accordingly? Or is it possible to route the input channel directly to MainLR bypassing any of the channel strip?

• February 5, 2020
    • McElviss
      RexBeckett

@McElviss wrote:

Thanks Rex. How is best to configure the spare channel the FBQ is plugged into? Switch all the EQ and stuff off and set the channel gain and fader accordingly? Or is it possible to route the input channel directly to MainLR bypassing any of the channel strip?

@McElviss 

Yes you could turn EQ and dynamics off on the FBQ return channel. You could use a pre-fader send from the original vocal channel to the Aux out so the channel fader is not used. Then the fader on the FBQ return channel becomes your vocal fader. If you reassign the channel inputs, you could have the FBQ return in the same channel position as the vocal mic input and place the vocal send channel in a less conspicuous position.

• February 6, 2020
    • McElviss
      McElviss

I imagine the FBQ output is a line level signal, so I wouldn't need an input with a preamp?

• February 6, 2020
  • luchenbe
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-10-02

Hi, I use the DCX2496 PC software to control 2 daisy-chained DCX-es, the first connected via RS-232 to a PC running Windows 10 and an RS-485 link between the first and the second DCX. This works fine if I use a PC with a normal serial port, but on recent  notebooks without a serial port it does only see the first DCX when used with a USB-serial converter (I tried 2) . This is for both the older version of the DCX as for the latest generation. Maybe the DCX2496 terminal software does not work correctly with such adapters ? Is there a solution to this annoying problem or can Behringer adapt the terminal software (I use version 1.16a) so that it would work with such a setup?

read more...
    0 140
  • New
    MarkEason
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-14

Hi Everyone,

I am a technophobe. I have a Behringer Crave, a Moogerfooger and a vintage Korg MS10: I want to get the Korg triggering the other two or vice-versa but I understand that I need a voltage processor to do this - is the Behringer+System+55+992 the correct item to achieve this ‘communication’ between the three items?

Thanks,

Mark

read more...
    0 10
    • MarkEason
      DavidKnighton Hello Mark,
      the 992 is basically a set of 4 in-line on/off switches as far as I can tell. Here's something I was able to find about the MS10: The MS-10's VCO uses linear voltage control (Hz/Volt) but note that V/oct scaling (−5V to +5V) is available via judicious use of the "freq" CV input socket. A CV converter can also be used.
      • Jan 15
  • DB-4433
    Contributor - Level 2
    2020-01-22

I'm just kinda curious ... I put up a post a couple of days ago and *nothing* ... do you find this is forum is used? 

Any suggestions on alternate forums?

Thanks!!!

0 627
    • DB-4433
      Paul_Vannatto

Hi Douglas @DB-4433 

Welcome to the forum. To be honest, most of the posting involves the digital mixers, TC Helicon products and the new synthesizers. I haven't used one of those Virtualizer Pro effects units for a number of years. But if I recall, you can only use one preset at a time. If you do want to use EQ, compressor, and other effects simultaneously, I would suggest you consider getting one of the X-Air digital consoles, such as the XR12. Each channel has a gate, EQ and compressor. Plus there are 4 FX slots that you can populate with the numerous type of FX built-in (56 to be exact). In fact the FX engine is identical to the one in the X32. 

• January 22, 2020
  • UUBill
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-11-06

Our church has used a Behringer DEQ1024 for a few years. Just recently, it has begun to—for want of a better word—scream at us when we reach a clipping level. Does anyone have any ideas? See video for demonstration, but turn down your speakers (you've been warned!). TIA, Bill

read more...
    0 162
    • UUBill
      KenMitchell

Hi Bill ( @UUBill ), 

Welcome to the community.  Wow!  That's definitely going into my sound effects collection.  It appears you have a feedback loop somewhere in your system.   Has anything position wise changed in your setup? By position wise, I mean microphones relative to PA speakers? The first thing I'd do would be to change the meter from "Out" to "In" so you can see the levels coming in.   Next, I'd take picture of your current fader settings, then drop all of the faders to nil, and see if it still happens.  If not, bring the frequencies up a few at a time until it occurs.  That should tell you where the feedback is occuring. 

Hope this helps,

Ken

• November 6, 2019
  • RightD27
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-09-21

Hello. I tracked down a V-Amp 3 a few years ago after seeing it in a video or talked about on a podcast. I love it. Hands down it's better than the Line 6 POD, Zoom 3000 and other vintage processors that I have or played through.  

Anyway, I am losing my custom edits. In fact, when I power it on, it doesn't even have the factory presets. I have to restore it to default factory settings when I turn it on. I can edit the patches and save it to a bank while the unit is on. However when I turn it off, every edited setting is gone when I turn it back on. 

I've left the unit on for a few hours to see if there was some kind of internal battery that needed to be charged but that did not resolve the problem. Is there an internal battery that needs to be replaced ? I haven't been able to find any information regarding this problem. 

read more...
    0 18
    • RightD27
      WilliamR Hello Tom, There should be an internal battery on the motherboard of your device. This battery is used to store and save the internal presets. Replacement of this battery should resolve this issue.
      • September 21, 2020
    • RightD27
    • RightD27
      RightD27 THANK YOU SO MUCH !!!! I’ll pick up the battery tomorrow and have my wife put it in just like the video. ???? I love that V-Amp 3. It’s incredible with not just the amount of great tones, but it’s ability to do adjust and configure to any situation.

Would you know if there is a firmware update for it by any chance ? And if so, are they any pros and cons to it ?
      • September 21, 2020
      • V-Amp 3  Loses Edited Patches
        WilliamR There hasn't been a firmware update since the release of the V-AMP 3
        • September 22, 2020
  • Betterrobots
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-10-19

Hi - anyone got problems with the hellbabe Bypass Timer Adjust? 

How can I adjust it - or shut off the bypass? 

There's just a hole on the bottomplate of the pedal.

0 26
    • Betterrobots
      JasonB81 Hello Morten - feel free to start a support ticket by clicking the support tab above and we can try to get some video of the issue.
      • October 19, 2020
  • haisun
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-07-01
    Hello everyone. I have a DEQ2496, when the turn on, LCD show " errorcode 12 [1] ". If anyone know what error code 12 [1] or that there is an error code table of DEQ2496, please help me.
    0 80
    • haisun
      haisun help me please
      • July 2, 2020
    • haisun
      leah Hello haisun, if you haven't already, please submit a Care Ticket using the Support link above. We'll be glad to assist you. Thanks!
      • July 9, 2020
      • Help me, DEQ2496 LCD display " Error code 12 [1] "
        haisun I created a Ticket Number: CAS-115557-V6Y9D1 from July 1, but still have not received assistance. Please help me !
        • July 20, 2020
    • haisun
      haisun Thank for your interest. I created a Ticket Number: CAS-115557-V6Y9D1. Please support me.
      • July 11, 2020
Go to page